• Elite Founder
  • 1,461 posts
  • LocationWillow Tree, NSW

Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:32 AM

View PostMystere, on 02 August 2015 - 09:26 PM, said:

The amount is insignificant compared to artillery and air strikes. :lol:

150 mill was an estimate.

turns out to be 485 million atm.

and that isn't counting any of the consumables and i will use 2 40k ones a match. So i'd hate to have to try and count all those c-bills tosses away.

View PostYokiLin, on 02 August 2015 - 09:04 PM, said:

Not sure if someone else noticed this, but if you are a good streak boat, you can get a considerable amount of c-bills.
Good Streak Boat + (i) variant + conquest + premium time = 300-450K per game on average

Posted Image
Streak boats I use: Summoner, Mad Cat, and lately Shadowcat.

60 minutes can get you 2+ million. Without using any consumables. however.

Note: on "Good Streak Boat", I am working off the typical performance of
Shadowcat: 700-950 damage.
Summoner: 600-1300.
Mad Cat: 700-1400.

p.s. I never spend money on Premium time though.

note from guy who helped translate to e-peen haters: blame it on the translation and inability to express body language on the internet. I don't get the feeling that's the original purpose, so excuse it please.

I couldn't be bothered to farm cash and use a single mode of conquest to farm lights with a streak boat. Call me rash but when i play i like to play for fun thus i have all 3 modes on and take pot luck, so a streak boat to farm is not an option as outside of conquest that build is going to require u to lurk and wait for a brawl to start.

Where is i like to lead the group inot a fight than stand backish and rely on others to move the group so yes you idea might be good, but the grind in this game is enough already without having to limit myself to 1 style of build for 1 style of match

View PostEugenics, on 02 August 2015 - 09:47 PM, said:

Money is easy without even considering premium time.

yeah no, i have to disagree with that. for the average pilots the c-bill reward is too low

#83 YokiLin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 154 posts
  • LocationCa, USA

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:52 AM

View PostHades Trooper, on 04 August 2015 - 04:32 AM, said:

150 mill was an estimate.

turns out to be 485 million atm.

and that isn't counting any of the consumables and i will use 2 40k ones a match. So i'd hate to have to try and count all those c-bills tosses away.

I couldn't be bothered to farm cash and use a single mode of conquest to farm lights with a streak boat. Call me rash but when i play i like to play for fun thus i have all 3 modes on and take pot luck, so a streak boat to farm is not an option as outside of conquest that build is going to require u to lurk and wait for a brawl to start.

Where is i like to lead the group inot a fight than stand backish and rely on others to move the group so yes you idea might be good, but the grind in this game is enough already without having to limit myself to 1 style of build for 1 style of match

yeah no, i have to disagree with that. for the average pilots the c-bill reward is too low

You don't have to always do as above, just when you really really want c-bills. I myself rarely shows up in a streak boat in conquest.

Also, it's not like you have to wait around to jump lights. There's nothing preventing you from locking onto heavier stuff.
But yes, typically you can't run point with Summoners and Shadowcats.

I agree the grind is far too much, though. Don't think that I don't.

#84 Hades Trooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,461 posts
  • LocationWillow Tree, NSW

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:50 AM

Just hit the 500 million mark now today with lbx-20 range and cool down modules

#85 mogs01gt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 4,292 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 19 August 2015 - 06:06 AM

all I spend my cbills on is modules now....

#86 kapusta11

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3,854 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 06:34 AM

I dont even have enough Advancend Zoom modules and XL engines to equip all my mechs.

#87 Simbacca

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 797 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 August 2015 - 08:33 AM

Easily over 200 million C-Bills. I like having my 128 mechs at the ready whenever possible.

#88 0bsidion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 08:49 AM

I've bought like 3 advanced zoom modules, so 18mil? I can't remember if they're 6 mil or 3 mil each. And I haven't a clue where the bloody things are.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users