Widowmaker

#2 Nightshade24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:37 PM

My variations of the hero clan mechs/ champion ones that is more... friendly... and MW: O able... (jeez, you sure do put a lot of ammo on some of these guys and not enough heatsinks...)

Kitfox:
KFX-Phelan Kell / Natasha Keresnky

Adder
ADR-Peter Dexter/ Alex Height (?)*1

Shadowcat:
SHC-Marcus Wilder*2

Stormcrow:
SCR-Kotare
SCR-Peter Dexter*3
SCR-Peter Dexter

Timberwolf:
TBR-Bounty Hunter*4
TBR-Pryde

Gargoyle:
GAR-Conal*5

Warhawk:
WHK-Tarra

Direwolf:
DWF-Hohiro*6
DWF-Prometheus
DWF-Widowmaker
DWF-Widowmaker (LRM config) *7
DWF-Srin Odessa *8
DWF-Alice Newkirk*9
DWF-Riccardo Vicci*10

*1 Originally cougar
*2 Not exact load out
*3 Direct load out, 2nd build is more reasonable
*4 Light Tag is lighter then normal TAG, Heatsinks required, no JJ. Hero only
*5 ECM required, Hero only.
*6 Requires CT and ST E hardpoints, Hero only, IS hero?...
*7 I think the LRM's are meant to be arm mounted
*8 Originally using a Gauss rifle instead of ER PPC, Hero only, 3 UAC 2 in each ST (3B each ST), Hero only. Heatsink reduction if gauss is added
*9 3B each ST, hero only.
*10 2 LRM 15, 2 SSRM 6, 2 LBX 10, hero required.

Also added some apocyphal mechs/ not fully spec'ed as well as some other lore ones and variations such as Phelan Kells kitfox, Natasha's LRM widowmaker, etc.

#3 KBraid

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationManitoba, Canada

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:10 AM

jeez, you sure do put a lot of ammo on some of these guys and not enough heatsinks...

yeah, when i was trying to match the loadouts word for word, the wiki specifically mentions more heatsinks when i could fit that exact amount. I took that as meaning all unaccounted weight is ammo. I get it.

Also i just realized i meant to put Hero in the title, not Champion. I got the two confused.

Those are also great builds too! (as far as i can tell, i'm no loadout guru)

Edited by BioManF, 04 August 2015 - 11:15 AM.

#4 Nightshade24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:41 AM

Keep in mind

View PostBioManF, on 04 August 2015 - 11:10 AM, said:

yeah, when i was trying to match the loadouts word for word, the wiki specifically mentions more heatsinks when i could fit that exact amount. I took that as meaning all unaccounted weight is ammo. I get it.

Also i just realized i meant to put Hero in the title, not Champion. I got the two confused.

Those are also great builds too! (as far as i can tell, i'm no loadout guru)

Sarna doesn't say EVERYTHING, for eg look at the page for highlander IIC, it says there are 3 highlanders and 1 has ECm but the 2nd one also has ECM.

There are many things sarna doesn't say. And in some cases you had less heatsinks then the stock config of the mech and also you tried to replicate mecsh with current tech and not future tech which gave you tonnage problems.

Hence why in the bounty hunters case I removed the TAG for a small laser (same weight to light tag) and lowered the targeting computer.

I also MW: O_ iffide some as heat and ammo isn't exact in MW: O so I altered some stats... also I can guarrantee you most of those mechs probably do not have that much ammo stock... most of the time it's under ammoed in MW: O terms because MW: O doubled the armour without doubling the ammo (however ammo is 1/4 higher? I think). So this is why some clan mechs nad IS mechs have 1 ton of LRM ammo per launcher. but in MW: O that's stupidly low. in TT however if no AMS or ECM is around that would have the ability to kill 5 mechs if they didn't miss....

In MW: O you will have issues killing a single mech with a single LRM 15 or 20 with a 1 ton ammo or two LRM launchers with 2 tons ammo.

Also there are some other 'heroes" missed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users