Good, Good, I need another mech bay....

#22 ice trey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • LocationFukushima, Japan

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:35 AM

View PostArmored Yokai, on 30 July 2015 - 02:09 PM, said:

They have commited a crime against House Kurita
by joining Davion and i dislike davion so much i alacarted crab and mauler to avoid the pooknight and wolfhournd

Posted Image
Though in all legitimacy, the Black Knight is something the DC does have in small numbers, thanks to ComStar's Generosity after Teddy recognized the FRR, but at this point, the only army that has significant Star League mechs (Kintaro, Highlander, King Crab, Crab, Black Knight... so far) are the Com Guards.

...but I like the cut of your jib. It's always more fun to play in a canon faction when your team mates know (And use) what the faction would have in the lore.

I'm not sure how it came to be that people started linking the Black Knight with House Davion. Initially, there were only a handful in Marik space, and the only existing plant in Davion space wasn't even rebuilt until the Fedcom Civil War, about 10-15 years after the current time period in MWO.

Edited by ice trey, 31 July 2015 - 06:36 AM.

#23 TWIAFU

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 4,011 posts
  • LocationBell's Brewery, MI

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:00 AM

How can this be going on?

Didn't you guys read CW is dead because it is not overtly solo and casual friendly. They said so!

How can this be going on if the solo/casuals told us CW is dead because they are not there?

They are the most important players in MWO, they said so.

;)

#24 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:47 AM

View PostTWIAFU, on 31 July 2015 - 07:00 AM, said:

How can this be going on?

Didn't you guys read CW is dead because it is not overtly solo and casual friendly. They said so!

How can this be going on if the solo/casuals told us CW is dead because they are not there?

They are the most important players in MWO, they said so.

;)

I am sure this kind of event will happen much more often if the proper gameplay mechanics for logistics, loyalists and mercs and the new gamemode ("scouting") are designed well. Lots of players from the Legion are currently "burned out" or simply fed up to play CW regularly but many just wait for new contents, really.

And b2t:

Come as many Davion puggies as there are, the punishment will not be avoidable :D

Edited by Warchild Corsair, 31 July 2015 - 07:49 AM.

#25 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:50 AM

Would play alot more CW if not for having to play 2 worst maps I ever play, over and over again. Had to play Taiga FIVE TIMES Wednesday night. FIVE TIMES playing awful dogshit map that heavily favor side that have Hellbringer and Cheetah for really strong ECM without sacrifice good mechs.

Vitric Forge awful too.

#26 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:01 AM

Remove Vitric Forge and Emerald Taiga, then re-implement the system of whoever queues first decides attack/defend so a single 12 man can cap planets and CW will get 300% better overnight.

#27 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:07 AM

View PostWarchild Corsair, on 31 July 2015 - 01:14 AM, said:

Gather the units for Operation Katana, Dragon! The Legion will lead the charge to punish the traitors of the NKVA!

As a bonus, bring Kurita-Mechs, like Panther, Jenner, Kintaro, Dragon and Atlas to the fore!

Posted Image

Very nice artwork

#28 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:21 AM

Alec Braca said:

Very nice artwork

Thanks, I will pass that compliment along to our graphics department. They do lots of nice things for the Legion :)

#29 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:45 AM

Night's Scorn will be on for this in force. Even if I have to drag guys away from ARK and Space Engineers. Davions tremble! NKVA, Hear the Dragon's ROAR for retribution is coming for you!

#30 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:10 PM

The 2nd Battalion of the PHL, the "Fire Hawks" under command of Captain HelloKittyWarfare, has landed on the Davion planet of TOWNE and tries to establish an early bridgehead. See where we can take it from here.

Edited by Warchild Corsair, 31 July 2015 - 12:10 PM.

#31 Quickstrike

Rookie

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMontréal

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:41 PM

Three words for you my Kuritan friends: Fouth sucession war. Looks like it's gona be Seppuku Time monday morning.

#32 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFixing Weaponry Like Sharpening Knifes For Efficient Kombat Effectivness

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:03 PM

I See Allot Of Free Byrd Scum I Am With The Clans Since 2000 Or 2001 :D Crazy Crazy ******** Throw Yourself Of A Bridge... Put Put Put Put SHUT UP
:

Edited by Thorn Fidelis, 31 July 2015 - 02:05 PM.

#33 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFixing Weaponry Like Sharpening Knifes For Efficient Kombat Effectivness

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:20 PM

I Remember My Friend From Davion Side Don't Worry I Will Come Help The Clan Davion And The Davions, My Girlfriend is A Kurita But She is Raging Right Now I Told Her Don't Worry Everything is Going To Be Ok Me I Am Originally Clan Death Legion

#34 HelloKittyWarfare

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:28 PM

we had some good fights tonight and droped a couple of times against RRB. never lost a match, but wasn't able to gain ground. thats pixellife.
but this was just a fieldtest. see you tomorrow, davies, in numbers. don't know whats about towne...but it's ...my treasure...mine...you can't keep it! :)

we had fun and hope so you too. thanks for the matches. it's some kind of refreshing not to play against clans.

Posted Image

#35 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:41 PM

Not to worry, fresh shipments of hair products are inbound and all Arby's will be open 24 hours a day. We'll be ready for you.

#36 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:51 PM

I soooo wish the Praetorians were back in Davion space for this, at least we could have gotten some fun matches with our LuRm boats :D

#37 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:59 PM

Edited by Thorn Fidelis, 31 July 2015 - 03:55 PM.

#38 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:11 PM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 31 July 2015 - 08:01 AM, said:

Remove Vitric Forge and Emerald Taiga, then re-implement the system of whoever queues first decides attack/defend so a single 12 man can cap planets and CW will get 300% better overnight.

I don't think a system of whoever queues first is the best way to do it either. It should be the side that won the last match gets initiative. If Kurita has won the last 3 attacks they should remain on attack rather than a hold territory until Davion gets a successful defense. Once Davion gets a defense they switch to counter-attack until they lose a match. This way both sides can get momentum to make things happen instead of the 50% of your matches don't do anything crap we have now.

#39 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:25 PM

View Postpwnface, on 31 July 2015 - 03:11 PM, said:

I don't think a system of whoever queues first is the best way to do it either. It should be the side that won the last match gets initiative. If Kurita has won the last 3 attacks they should remain on attack rather than a hold territory until Davion gets a successful defense. Once Davion gets a defense they switch to counter-attack until they lose a match. This way both sides can get momentum to make things happen instead of the 50% of your matches don't do anything crap we have now.

This would work too. Its more I object to the mandatory ghost drops on red nodes that are already taken killing everyone's enthusiasm/wasting time that really irk me

[Redacted]

#40 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:54 PM

[Redacted]

Marik won beta 1 with the most planets won ,after this most got bored because nothing new was happening in beta 2. Me being a little Weiner only made a few people leave :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users