So, I Have To Ask...

23 replies to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:57 PM

I know a lot of your Liao Warriors do not like me for whatever reason, so I wanted to wanted to know just just how many of you are there are that would rather see me leave House Liao and either go to either one of the other Houses or become a mercenary? Or rather would you prefer I stay in House Liao?

I do not mind the comments that I get, just speak your mind as honestly as you can, please.

L.T.

#2 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:03 AM

Is this a real thing? Or a joke thread?

#3 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:22 AM

Some-one needs a hug I think.

#4 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:33 AM

View PostLeif Tanner, on 04 August 2015 - 11:57 PM, said:

I know a lot of your Liao Warriors do not like me for whatever reason, so I wanted to wanted to know just just how many of you are there are that would rather see me leave House Liao and either go to either one of the other Houses or become a mercenary? Or rather would you prefer I stay in House Liao?

I do not mind the comments that I get, just speak your mind as honestly as you can, please.

L.T.
before looking at other Houses, I need to ask an important question; how's your hair look? If it's typical Liao hair, I'm afraid your stuck. If it rocks so hard, maybe you feel out of place because you were meant to be a Davion. Go, find a mirror; only then will you know where you truly belong.

(Remember, good hair, Davion. Bad hair, Liao. This is VERY important.)

#5 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:43 AM

View Postccrider, on 05 August 2015 - 12:33 AM, said:

before looking at other Houses, I need to ask an important question; how's your hair look? If it's typical Liao hair, I'm afraid your stuck. If it rocks so hard, maybe you feel out of place because you were meant to be a Davion. Go, find a mirror; only then will you know where you truly belong.

(Remember, good hair, Davion. Bad hair, Liao. This is VERY important.)

It's true. Practically canon.

#6 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:57 AM

And if you have green tattoos, I'm afraid that can only mean one thing.

You're apocryphal. :o

#7 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:07 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 05 August 2015 - 12:03 AM, said:

Is this a real thing? Or a joke thread?

A real thing.

#8 SCHLIMMER BESTIMMER XXX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 879 posts
  • LocationNiemalsland

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:09 AM

just stroke your snake and repeat the words "i am beautrifull, i am beautifull, i am...."

#9 FlipOver

• Bad Company
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationIsland Continent of Galicia, Poznan

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:11 AM

View PostLeif Tanner, on 04 August 2015 - 11:57 PM, said:

L.T.

The good thing here is that no matter what you do will have no in-game repercussions.

So feel free to do whatever, whenever.

Just hope you don't have good hair, that's all.

#10 Rushin Roulette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:54 AM

View PostTarogato, on 05 August 2015 - 12:57 AM, said:

And if you have green tattoos, I'm afraid that can only mean one thing.

You're apocryphal. :o

Posted Image

#11 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:40 AM

View PostLeif Tanner, on 05 August 2015 - 01:07 AM, said:

A real thing.

I honestly don't know how to respond. Like, has there been a concerted effort by the Liao player base to harass you?

#12 Heart of Storm

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 155 posts
  • Location[Redacted]

Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:13 AM

Id toss a coin, heads you do whatever the hell you want, tails you do whatever the hell you want. Simples.

#13 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 05 August 2015 - 06:20 AM

My favorite part about this is it is on the forums. No. People don't hate you: its the internet. If you don't have thick skin....stay off of it.

What people hate is when you mock their guild, say how you hate their guild, then ask if their is a guild out there to join. That kind of behavior is what people dislike. You don't want them disliking you, then change your way of expressing yourself. You keep looking for more "Aussie" players. Well: now you have a server in Singapore. Unclick the others for non-CW drops. CW is only being hosted on the NA server.

and...read this thread:

http://mwomercs.com/...x-localization/

#14 Rahul Roy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 06:26 AM

I don't mind and would have no hard feelings if you leave, I can certainly understand going where the action is in this game. And the fact that every other faction has a Clan border means you might get a chance to mount the ever-elusive organized attack and have rainbow coalition of Pugs defend for you.

Not that it hasn't been entertaining having you in Liao. Good luck wherever you do end up!

Edited by Rahul Roy, 05 August 2015 - 06:27 AM.

#15 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:55 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 05 August 2015 - 03:40 AM, said:

I honestly don't know how to respond. Like, has there been a concerted effort by the Liao player base to harass you?

No, I would not say harass, kind of more like when you play games as a child, like fruit basket or any particular sports at school, always being picked last and left on the sidelines as a curious and eager but lonely observer, if I had to describe it in such a way. House Liao has always and will always be my favourite of the Great Houses,but its general population is not exactly as friendly as I had hoped it was and had been in the past.

#16 kesmai

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 05 August 2015 - 10:01 AM

Stay in Liao.
Your special tactics, skills and long-range expertise are well needed there!

Edited by kesmai, 05 August 2015 - 10:01 AM.

#17 Gorgo7

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:23 PM

Nuts.

#18 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 07:55 PM

View Postkesmai, on 05 August 2015 - 10:01 AM, said:

Stay in Liao.
Your special tactics, skills and long-range expertise are well needed there!

lol Well, it does help that I tend to make a habit of building my 'Mechs to be long range fire supporters, which is not all that bad, considering I prefer to play in medium 'Mechs (the Hunchback and Centurion and Wolverine in particular) and considering their lower armour standards compared to most pilots, I rather strike from a distance to give my team mates some cover while they sneak forward and hit them closer to home.

View PostGorgo7, on 05 August 2015 - 05:23 PM, said:

Nuts.

Yep, maybe I am just being a ginger nut, but it does feel that way a lot of the time, which is why I play more on my own in drop matches and tend to use text-chat more than VOIP unless the need calls for it (like being bombarded with fire or desperately need to call in help.

#19 DivineEvil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 903 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation, Moscow

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:56 PM

I don't have an idea who you are, just as the vast majority of Liao players doesn't. What House you want to represent is up to you, but you are to make a fuss about it only if you're more or less known, otherwise it looks silly. I might expect if someone like ShinVector were to go for Davion, that might have freak out some people, of I were to leave TCAF for no apparent reason, it would make a big deal in TCAF community. What you're trying to achieve here and what have led you to create this topic is completely beyond me.

#20 kesmai

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:45 AM

Oh come on, it´s Leif Tanner, and Liao better keeps him.

Edited by kesmai, 06 August 2015 - 07:46 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users