7 replies to this topic

#1 Duncan1dah0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 375 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 06 August 2015 - 02:48 PM

I feel like I am talking to myself in the Marik forums. So sad. So lonely. So cold. So little to do except talk to myself... and drift off into infinity...

Oh, those Oceanic servers are rough to play on with the ping. I am amazed they suffered through playing on NA server.

End of transmission.

#2 Joe Decker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 685 posts
  • LocationTeutoburger Forest, Lower Saxony

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:58 PM

View PostDuncan1dah0, on 06 August 2015 - 02:48 PM, said:

I feel like I am talking to myself in the Marik forums. So sad. So lonely. So cold. So little to do except talk to myself... and drift off into infinity...

Oh, those Oceanic servers are rough to play on with the ping. I am amazed they suffered through playing on NA server.

End of transmission.

Really sad Situation overall. Where are all the purple Chickens ?

#3 MrMarkusCZ

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:17 AM

I think this Forum is good as public place where we can discuss with novices to Marik faction. Loyal units recruitment is good to have here too. And ofcourse diplomacy and public talk with anyone from other factions is good here too.

BUT for more serious discussion of Marik community I see perfect place FWLM Forum (http://housemarik.en...com/mwohpgforum). I do not think enjin.com is perfect but it is usable so let's use it. Generally I'm missing discussion about mech roles, fighting skills and tactics, especially with consideration to lore and Inner Sphere technology. Let's learn from each other in FWLM community and create/improve ways how to better collaborate on battlefield. We have great advantage of FWLM TS. It is time to come there more often.

#4 Saint Atlas and the Commando Elf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 595 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:34 AM

Well I'm still Marik by heart. It's just that I need some fights from time to time. And maybe some Mechbays...

#5 rook

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 149 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:06 AM

Hey Duncan,

While not many of us are there, there are some. Not sure if you play much at my hours (after peak, but still NA), but I'm online most night. That goes for anyone who wants to join me on the TS server. I'd like to start CW again, but I don't plan on that until we can field at least a 12-man.

#6 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 02:13 AM

I felt like that 2 months ago. That's why I quit.

#7 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 13 August 2015 - 12:58 PM

Guys make sure when you connect to the ts to look at the lower unit rooms. Ttk is down there and mga a lot. Most the time it's not a issue to join in. We were just to lazy to move rooms.

I am all so noticing a lot of people join the ts then quit because no one is on. If you just stick around a little bit people will show up.

Edited by Monkey Lover, 13 August 2015 - 03:09 PM.

#8 Duncan1dah0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 375 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 16 August 2015 - 07:39 PM

Agree.

I've been trying to stick in it more and I see people hop in and out. My schedule is wonky. I've working 2 jobs and the kids start school this week.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users