New Player Looking For A Unit

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ontrose

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:54 PM

Just came back a few days ago limited experience, no experience with the clans and the new stuff that has come out over a few years.

Really looking forward to getting on ts, and learning the faction games going on.

I have mostly played since being back a light mech, not sure why but the assaults don't seem to be what they use to be. O,o?

Cheers
Ontrose

#2 Brother MEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 407 posts
  • LocationRANDIS IV

Posted 06 August 2015 - 09:25 PM

Welcome to BoR ;P

PS: If someone else needs a invitation, visit our units site at www.clans.de ( first select your "LANGUAGE", then click on "+ LOG IN" and "CREATE ACCOUNT" before you visit our site at brotherhood-of-randis.clans.de ) and join us there ... as soon as I know which name is associated with our new member, I send you a invite to join our unit in MW0 too.

Edited by Brother MEX, 06 August 2015 - 09:36 PM.

#3 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:36 AM

Sword of Joshua is always recruiting and willing to help show you around the new stuff
swordofjoshua.enjin.com

#4 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:38 PM

<S>

Clan SIN is looking for pilots that are willing to learn, adapt and benefit the team. We have a rank structure in place, dedicated site/ventrilo, and a core group that has played mech and other games for over a decade. We are looking to be competitive in the next round of Community Warfare and any ladder/leagues that pops up as well. We have a long and strong history within the Mechwarrior Universe, and are looking for any pilots that wish to help improve our unit, and them selves. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Check our site out, and if you have some time come drop with us for a couple rounds.

http://clansin.org

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users