9 replies to this topic

#1 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 07:54 PM

congrats house davion on capturing terra

your advance weaponry that somehow managed to move a planet several thousand lightyears spinward toward your territory

either that or this is more comstar(PGI) tom foolery

#2 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:49 PM

'This the will of the gods. Now, begone heathen! I need to get back to styling my hair.

#3 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:02 AM

Terra just decided to move to a better neighborhood. Better schools, better restaurants, incredible hair care options.

Look good, live good. Of course Terra moved to Federated Suns space. Why are you surprised? A bunch of pompous, eugenics freak furries moved into its old neighborhood.

#4 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:45 AM

Terra saw all the Clan Wolf pilots ejecting from their mechs and decided to give it a try. Ha Ha Ha.

#5 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:19 AM

View PostChef Kerensky, on 11 August 2015 - 08:45 AM, said:

Terra saw all the Clan Wolf pilots ejecting from their mechs and decided to give it a try. Ha Ha Ha.

That was funny, but if you're not even going to like your own posts why should anyone else? How will you ever hope to score super forum ninja super combo post likes fatality move unlock and steam accomplishment if you don't do the right setup?

#6 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 11 August 2015 - 02:30 PM

MischiefSC, Have you considered decaf ?? :blink: :ph34r:

#7 Vlad Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:28 PM

Screw that. I like Neo Mischief.

#8 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:35 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 11 August 2015 - 09:19 AM, said:

That was funny, but if you're not even going to like your own posts why should anyone else? How will you ever hope to score super forum ninja super combo post likes fatality move unlock and steam accomplishment if you don't do the right setup?

My mistake, won't happen again I promise.

#9 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:43 PM

View PostAylward, on 11 August 2015 - 02:30 PM, said:

MischiefSC, Have you considered decaf ?? :blink: :ph34r:

Hey. I'm a veteran of the Great Forum Wars of 2014. Back when the forums were a *constant* hive of activity. Fun stuff, often more fun than CW was. NKVA was a big part of that - love them or hate them they kept things engaging here and in a way that reflected in game. Some NKVA smartass would post a short video of a flushing toilet and there would be 14 'likes' on it, because mocking the whole 'like' concept was funny in its own right.

Bluntly the game was fun enough to be worth caring about both in play and in the forums. Now NKVA shows up, makes some funny trash talk posts and only 2 NKVA people show up to like it, including the author. At best. They make a pretty entertaining shitpost on the Clan Wolf forum, it gets k-towned, so they make a sarcastic one and.... not a single response from a Clan Wolf player. Nothing. Just silence. Admittedly most Clan players are so pompous that I can literally see them 'calling a council of Wolves' on their teamspeak to debate how to deal with it.... really, there's no way you can mock those guys enough.

We're all so apathetic now that a dedicated NKVA shitpost thread doesn't even get a response, hell it doesn't even get much response from NKVA and they're a bunch of shitposting ********. I mean that in an affectionate way.

I totally get that PGI has left CW to rot and done.... well, there's a lot of terms for how PGI has dealt with CW for the last year. Whatever 'strategy' PGI has had towards CW is I make two of them in my toilet every morning before breakfast. The new ghost drop system needs drug into the street and beaten in front of its family as a lesson to the next generation. Then it needs cast as an extra in a Fantastic Four movie so it can be swiftly forgotten.

We need to get (at least a bit) back into that old spirit though or we'll never get it back. You can shake off inexperience, you can get back in practice, you can brush off old mechs and old tactics, you can go find old TS addresses and hook up with old friends to drop in CW. Shaking off apathy though is a lot harder. Especially if everyone else around you is soaking in it. At this point if Phase 3 comes out tomorrow so many people have completely worn out their give-a-**** that I'm not sure it would make a huge difference.

So I'mma stay off the decaf. I'm about back in close to fighting trim and I've got my 9 million cbills from the contest (f*** Oceanic by the way. F*** that server setup in its f***ing f***hole. The thing went down on me so much I was tempted to invite it to prom)and will be back in CW, doing my best to piss on graves of trashborn from a great height. I'm also going to talk **** on the forums again. Think of the children Aylward; if we don't, who will?

#10 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 519 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 04:52 AM

Sad but true. Well said.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users