I There, Cap Cpnfederation Mechwarriors.

10 replies to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:57 PM

I was just wondering, since House Liao is on the other side of the Clan invasion line, and we are relatively safe and unscathed in the war with the Clans, I think we should forget about fighting the Clans in CW drops/matches and focus on defending our border with Davionand attack their Worlds as much aspossible (definitely a 12 man unit for each CW drop/match) since they pose the most thereat to House Liao and the Capellan Condeferation, so why are we wasting man power fighting the Clans when they have little they have their trial of grievances and attack the other Great Houses instead?

I do not know if any of you would agree with me with me on this, but considering the Clans have not invaded House Liao space (being so far from the front battlefield lines) I do not see much reaspn to fight the Clans, just focus on defending on our border planets with those surat Davions,
,3/4 ofthe time we lose in CW drops/matches we get slaughtered.but the Davions have to be driven home that House Lia.
I might save us a bit something.

L.T.

#2 KinLuu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 12:18 AM

Soon.

#3 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:01 AM

SIce the Clans are too far away to realy steadthe c;.since thy do not attack the capellan confederat in in syysvloh the Capellan comfrdrstion.(because .of how much tey have to pus through the other Houses and take their planets, all of us Liao MechWaeeiors shou
four/distance frothe Clan invason;a front first agaist apt the dreaded House Davon ans I have a strong bond with House marik,

Most dabs are the scourge of the hoing the out ) sowhat is is you callsaticfien and /

l/t

#4 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:45 AM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL

We've been saying this for almost a solid year since CW launched. The Liao community has refused this idea several times.

That's one reason why we said "LATER!" to Clan Liao. People have the temerity to accuse me of being a clan plant, but if this occurs it will be solely the fault of these haters and cowards who are too scared to fight the clans.

Clan Liao makes me sick.

#5 Rahul Roy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:00 AM

I can't even tell what the idea is.

Is this some kind of auto-correct gone wrong? Google translate?

BTW we do have a clan border now, with Jade Falcon. They made it through Steiner and Marik to Liao.

#6 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:07 PM

View PostRahul Roy, on 11 August 2015 - 09:00 AM, said:

I can't even tell what the idea is.

Is this some kind of auto-correct gone wrong? Google translate?

BTW we do have a clan border now, with Jade Falcon. They made it through Steiner and Marik to Liao.

Sorry, mate, my keyboard is kind of messed up now, after bashing the keys so much during game-play. Next time, I will make sure to double-check everything i type before I press the 'Post button.

View PostZvolimir the Blackhand, on 11 August 2015 - 08:45 AM, said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL

We've been saying this for almost a solid year since CW launched. The Liao community has refused this idea several times.

That's one reason why we said "LATER!" to Clan Liao. People have the temerity to accuse me of being a clan plant, but if this occurs it will be solely the fault of these haters and cowards who are too scared to fight the clans.

Clan Liao makes me sick.

House Liao are not cowards, we fight with tenacity and spirit and are not afraid to put ourselves out there when the need calls for it. But as far as the Clan go and how far the Clan Invasion territory is, House Liao, in my opinion, should not need to fight the Clans, at east until they come knocking on our door and we have a real reason to fight them.
House Liao and the Capellan Confederation has a lot more to do closer to our our own territory, namely raids and liberation of our planets from the scourge that is House Davion.

I am also a staunt supporter of House marik (those in House Liao who have not seen my thread in the House Marik forums, please read it if you get the chance and tell me what you think), so I focus on defending and liberating Liao and marik Worlds more than fighting the Clans because we have more to gain from doing that.

#7 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:33 AM

View PostLeif Tanner, on 13 August 2015 - 10:07 PM, said:

But as far as the Clan go and how far the Clan Invasion territory is, House Liao, in my opinion, should not need to fight the Clans, at east until they come knocking on our door and we have a real reason to fight them.
House Liao and the Capellan Confederation has a lot more to do closer to our our own territory, namely raids and liberation of our planets from the scourge that is House Davion.

Re-assess the situation of Clan Liao.

#8 Vlad Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:12 AM

Wait really? Brb logging in to shoot up space north korea

#9 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:59 PM

View PostZvolimir the Blackhand, on 14 August 2015 - 09:33 AM, said:

Re-assess the situation of Clan Liao.

The clan budgie smugglers will not be able to keep what they took, they have spread themselves too thin. And I would rather be called a Davion than ever be 'clan Liao'.

#10 Vlad Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:33 PM

It is literally impossible to "spread too thin" as a Clan in CW. IS don't attack because they're weenies and there's only one lane per faction anyways, so the difference between sitting in a corner and owning half the inner sphere is negligible.

#11 Verenix

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:17 PM

Zvolimir: "Clan liao sucks because they accuse us of being a clan plant"

Ok seriously...

What did you expect? You isolate yourself from everyone in liao NOT in your unit and expect us to welcome you with open arms?

This Clan Liao banter is just your excuse for leaving...

don't tarnish Liao's name because you couldn't "get along with the other kids on the playground"

~Verenix~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users