Please Attack Ventebran!

8 replies to this topic

#1 Xavier

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 473 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 07:08 PM

MS is trying to help laio take ventabren but we need your help please to all laio pilots attack ventabren!

Edited by Xavier, 11 August 2015 - 07:43 PM.

#2 Heart of Storm

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 155 posts
  • Location[Redacted]

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:23 AM

And thus the cat herding begins...

#3 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:44 PM

I was there once already this morning and managed a stunning victory; will go back again some tinpme later this arvo, once work is finished with. It would be good if we hadafew 12 man Liao teams for each match, but it does not look as though many Liaos are interested in playing cw events, these days, at least from the number of drops I havebeen in the past few weeks, there are at most 3 I have dropped with.

#4 Gorgo7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:30 PM

4thTCR is on planet as we chat.

#5 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 07:14 PM

The strength of the House Liao faction on MWO is our ability to build ad hoc defenses and assault forces. These Capellan Reserves are quick to answer the call, whether they are organized mercenary units or lone wolves in Capellan green.

The citizens of the Capellan Confederation salute you heroes, who are liberating Ventabren from the Clans. I have no doubt that the Chancellor will reward your noble efforts when you successfully drive back the Falcon menace to the Inner Sphere!

#6 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:38 PM

View PostGI Journalist, on 12 August 2015 - 07:14 PM, said:

The citizens of the Capellan Confederation salute you heroes, who are liberating Ventabren from the Clans. I have no doubt that the Chancellor will reward your noble efforts when you successfully drive back the Falcon menace to the Inner Sphere!

Indeed, even the Davions have been putting themselves on the line at Ventabren to help us liberate the planet, which is surprising in itself, given the history our Houses share.
It might be a good first step in finally unifying the whole of the Inner Sphere to put a stop to the Clans (the Jade Budgie smugglers in particular) and their aggressive assault into our territory for a good long while.

Keep up the good work, House Liao and everyone else from the other Houses who have no real vested interest in Ventabren - your efforts are very much appreciated and House Liao and the Capellan Confederation salute all of you for your hard and tireless work!

#7 KinLuu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:05 PM

Clan Jade Falcon - greatest, strongest and most pretty of the Clans - took back Ventebran during the EU ceasefire.

#8 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:36 AM

View PostKinLuu, on 13 August 2015 - 10:05 PM, said:

Clan Jade Falcon - greatest, strongest and most pretty of the Clans - took back Ventebran during the EU ceasefire.

Of course.

#9 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:55 PM

View PostKinLuu, on 13 August 2015 - 10:05 PM, said:

Enjoy it while you can because it will shortly be back in our hands.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users