Resistance I & II: Blood Pact Loyalty Rewards

128 replies to this topic

#121 Pissybird

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:11 AM

Are the color channels unlocked on this pattern?

#122 Stitchedup

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 133 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:10 AM

Are these camos ready for 20th release date?

Edited by Stitchedup, 19 October 2015 - 12:11 AM.

#123 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,147 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 19 October 2015 - 09:06 AM

View PostStitchedup, on 19 October 2015 - 12:10 AM, said:

I'm willing to bet it'll be tomorrow.

#124 Twilight Fenrir

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:54 AM

View PostStitchedup, on 19 October 2015 - 12:10 AM, said:

They said it would be on the front page. They haven't missed a release date yet.... They've even been early a few times.... *sniffles* I still remember getting my KGC-000(L) two weeks early.... God bless you PGI <3

#125 SoulReaver7500

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:12 AM

[color=#141823]http://mwomercs.com/...de-voting-poll/[/color]

#126 Kshat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:37 AM

As it stands, the date my blood pact camo will be available on my ®-mechs of R1 is still TBA?
It's really a sad truth that those mechs I couldn't get any other way than paying for them won't get part of the gift (the camo) I own due to the fact I paid for them.
And sorry to say so, but as "neat" as the bloodfist is, it is rather unspectacular. Could've at least added some animation to the "blood".
And I would've loved it if the fist would do something when I land a killing blow. Like shortly opening and clenching the fist in victory.

The same with Clanmechs (I) - no faction camo on my early Wave Prime's. Posted Image

#127 AnimeFreak40K

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 455 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSomewhere between the State of Confusion and the State of Insanity.

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:01 AM

View PostKshat, on 24 January 2016 - 04:37 AM, said:

As it stands, the date my blood pact camo will be available on my ®-mechs of R1 is still TBA? It's really a sad truth that those mechs I couldn't get any other way than paying for them won't get part of the gift (the camo) I own due to the fact I paid for them. And sorry to say so, but as "neat" as the bloodfist is, it is rather unspectacular. Could've at least added some animation to the "blood". And I would've loved it if the fist would do something when I land a killing blow. Like shortly opening and clenching the fist in victory. The same with Clanmechs (I) - no faction camo on my early Wave Prime's. Posted Image

That's what it looks like. In all honesty, it's probably a very low priority, given the nature of work that needs to be done with skinning and such to make it work. Remember, earlier Hero variants can't change their cammo pattern because their unique geometry...and the Resistance (and, by extension, the Clans Invasion variants) is no different in this regard.

While I certainly feel your pain and sadness (I was really looking forward to changing up patterns when it was mentioned that earlier variants were getting Faction Camo)...but I also understand the time, effort and resources required to make those things.

And the fact of the matter is that PGI is a small company (well under 100 employees), if they pull those resources to work on low-priority tasks, they don't have those resources to work on new mechs, maps, scenery or other stuff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users