5 replies to this topic

#1 Bill Bullet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 354 posts
  • LocationHiding from the Maskirovka

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:52 PM

Greetings noble MechWarriors of the Lyran Commonwealth! I am a humble scholar seeking to chronicle this period of strife that plagues the Inner Sphere. I am putting together a series of works detailing the current events on the Community Warfare map. I'd like to start with a conflict that particularly interests me, that I have dubbed "The Defense of Fort Wyatt". This pocket of Lyran blue in a sea of Clan green and orange captures my imagination. Since I do not wish to misrepresent the facts, I decided to (at great personal risk) cross into Lyran space and ask the MechWarriors of House Steiner directly. Here is a small sampling of my previous work: link including a small section on the defense of Fort Wyatt. While not containing my personal work, this link will show I am an active member of the scholarly community, so that you know my interest is genuine.

The questions I have:

Which units are currently trapped inside Fort Wyatt?
Who leads these units? What are they like?
Which enemy units are the most vicious or attack the most?
Have there been any battles that were particularly close or eventful?

What I'd like:

Interviews with key personnel and eye witnesses.
Gun cam footage (can be provided via ComStar video programs like Youtube/Twitch)

Please note my work seeks to herald the triumphs of brave IS warriors and all copies of my work will be forwarded to interested persons before publication. This is a good recruitment opportunity and an excellent bit of propaganda for the Lyran Commonwealth. As such this work puts my own life at serious risk due to the...*ahem* ENTHUSIASTIC nature of my country's intelligence agency. BUT, the Clan menace threatens us all and the brave story of the Fort Wyatt defense must be told!

Yours humbly,
Professor Johann DuPont

#2 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:06 PM

Saludos,

#3 Bill Bullet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 354 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:48 PM

God...damnit Scoops.

#4 Bill Bullet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:05 AM

Y'all are no fun :P

#5 Bill Bullet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 354 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:51 PM

I have begun to suspect that members of my nation's intelligence agency are closing in. My research efforts have been stymied, so I must ask, nay BEG for some cooperation from the warriors of House Steiner. I wish to represent the facts of the Fort Wyatt defense as clearly as possible, so any eye witness accounts would be much appreciated! Please hurry, for I must flee before my scholarly pursuits are interpreted as sedition by my government!

Edited by Bill Bullet, 30 August 2015 - 11:57 PM.

#6 Bill Bullet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 354 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 06:08 PM

...And shocking news this week, noted historian Dr. Johann DuPont, formerly of the Capellan War College was declared an enemy of the state after his scholar's visa to visit the Lyran half of the Federated Commonwealth had expired and he failed to return to the Confederation. Agents of the Maskirovka arrested his colleague Professor Angus Sun-Yu under suspicion of aiding and abetting the Doctor's defection. After Dr. DuPont failed to turn himself in, the Maskirovka released this video:

http://i.imgur.com/i3FyvPX.gifv

After Professor Sun-Yu's execution, his immediate family was sentenced to several years hard labor as well.

Edited by Bill Bullet, 02 September 2015 - 06:10 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users