Seriously?

25 replies to this topic

#1 Xavier

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 473 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:25 PM

MS spent all night attack ventabren and pleading for Laio pilots to help us on the attack of which only two pilots answered......we could have taken the planet but Laio pilots would rather defend Davion and FRR planets instead of attack to take planets for their own faction!!!!

Wake up guys we could have taken the planet if more pilots would have dropped to help fill out our second group.

#2 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:16 PM

Meanwhile on the Davion front, hordes of FRR, Kurita, and Liao players are defending against our Wolf attacks, with the group of Davion players being the rarity.

#3 sdsnowbum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 170 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:26 PM

Thank the call to arms for that.

Call to arms pops in players' faces saying 'just click here to drop'.

Messages on faction chat don't even cause the social icon to flash.

#4 Polkastein

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:30 PM

Actually, thank the lack of CW related rewards. I personally go wherever I can drop the most quickly, whether it be Steiner territory or not. The lack of pilots is disgusting.

Edited by Polkastein, 14 August 2015 - 10:31 PM.

#5 Ingvay

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • 267 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:32 PM

CW is pretty dead right now as far as activity and incentive to play...what do you expect...?

#6 Bill Bullet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 354 posts
  • LocationHiding from the Maskirovka

Posted 15 August 2015 - 01:19 AM

4TCR usually drops on Tuesdays/Thursdays since that's when we can play. Sorry man *shrug*

#7 Swagpanda89

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 278 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Location77th Black Wolves

Posted 15 August 2015 - 03:11 AM

I made a sad oberservation yesterday: Normally I play CW mostly in the european primetime and due to the facts we can field a 12 man in the eu primetime easily and there are always enough people playing there are no wait times at all. But then I stood awake and played with the NA primetime. Also had 12 man running, but nevertheless there were much longer wait times.

So it seems CW is much more unpopular in the NA primetime as in the EU primetime :/

#8 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 05:13 AM

Given that I am in Australia and a different time zone to when most people play the game, I am asleep, you cannot really fault me for not joining in the fighting there. However I did drop a few times on the planet (won 2 out of 3 drops) but even so, with the clans, they usually play CW matches as 12 man teams whereas the IS normally plays with 4 or 6 man teams and the rest pugs, so it might be something to think about that if you are going to join in the fighting in CW where it counts the most, then make 12 man teams to combat the 12 man the clans always use.Maybe then we will not lose half as badly as we do now and stand more of a chance to win and take back some of the planets they have wrested from us.

Food for thought...

#9 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,952 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 15 August 2015 - 05:36 AM

I dropped against you guys in MS yesterday saw some advanced tactics

So hats off to you

Just wish we could have given you a better fight

#10 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 06:23 AM

View PostDavegt27, on 15 August 2015 - 05:36 AM, said:

I dropped against you guys in MS yesterday saw some advanced tactics

So hats off to you

Just wish we could have given you a better fight

Of all the invading Clans, your Ghost Bears are perhaps the fairest and best to fight, from all my experiences battling you folks in CW matches.

#11 Xavier

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 473 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:20 AM

well we will be going at it agian tonight please pay attention to the faction chat

#12 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:41 AM

View PostXavier, on 15 August 2015 - 09:20 AM, said:

well we will be going at it agian tonight please pay attention to the faction chat

That might be asking too much.....

#13 Wing 0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 815 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:21 AM

View PostXavier, on 14 August 2015 - 09:25 PM, said:

MS spent all night attack ventabren and pleading for Laio pilots to help us on the attack of which only two pilots answered......we could have taken the planet but Laio pilots would rather defend Davion and FRR planets instead of attack to take planets for their own faction!!!!

Wake up guys we could have taken the planet if more pilots would have dropped to help fill out our second group.

B) you attracted the attention of several premades and they stopped ya cold. sry we broke you guys.

#14 Leggin Ho

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 495 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationBristol, Va

Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:50 AM

We had several really good fights with you is what Wing means to say, best I've had in CW in a while so we hope to see again tonight folks. :)

#15 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:03 PM

View PostXavier, on 14 August 2015 - 09:25 PM, said:

Giving the fact that only like 6 people (not counting premade 12mans of course) play CW i doubt you would of received much help, isn't Liao one of the lowest populated factions anyways

#16 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:12 PM

Liao has always had a small but dedicated player base. Our players checking out of CW is just another sign that the game mode needs developmental help.

#17 PictishWolf

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 69 posts
  • LocationOH

Posted 02 September 2015 - 04:58 PM

I really am not trying to be rude here, but based on my reading of the novels, I don't understand why anyone would want to align themselves with the Liao faction. All of the factions have their flaws, but Liao seems to be the least respected and least stable faction, especially their rulers. The stories depict them as petulant and borderline, if not fully, psychotic. Can a Liao loyalist please explain to me why you choose to support this faction? Thanks in advance!

#18 _____

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 742 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:42 PM

Sun Tzu

#19 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 03 September 2015 - 12:38 PM

If we RPed Liao properly, this would be one of the hammiest bunch of folks in the game.

Seriously, it's fun being part of Team Underdog.

#20 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:55 PM

Could be worse, they could have picked a faction of fascist, sociopathic slavers like the Clans.
Oh, wait....

Liao had some cool people and cool events. More to BT lore than Stackpole.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users