Corey Is Under Attack: 15:34 Hrs Est.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Araevin Teshurr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 368 posts
  • LocationIn your base, eating your food!

Posted 15 August 2015 - 11:26 AM

The Liao planet COREY is under attack and will be taken!
The Challenge is put forth to Liao forces - defend your worlds, or have them taken from you!

#2 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 01:22 PM

Clan Jade Liao welcomes Khan Lowtax and our new Tetatae overlords.

#3 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 08:38 PM

I have been too busy today defending Marik Worlds and attacking Clan Wolf to retake some Worlds along our border with Marik, so I have not had much chance to focus on defending Liao assets, but will be dropping on Corey as soon as I can.

(Trying to build more good will with Marik, establish an alliance so both of our Houses become stronger so that we can stand up not only against the Clans but also our own common foes (ie the Davion swines).
Much as some of you would not like to admit it, we really need House Marik on our side - with our House as small as it is and in need of pilots, House Marik is the perfect choice for an ally, so I suggest that we help them as much as possible, as they will help us in our own defense of territory.

Edited by Leif Tanner, 15 August 2015 - 08:40 PM.

#4 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:58 PM

Additional:

I have quite some spare time tonight, so when all of Liao decides the time is right to launch our counter-offensive, please let me know the time (server time) so I can co-ordinate it with my own country time and be online to hep in the battles.

If possible, send me a message on this website the time and planets we will be attacking/defending, everyone. Thanks :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users