3 replies to this topic

#1 OldnSalty

• Pip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 15 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:30 AM

There is a note about "UNTIL MARCH 31ST" . So does that mean if I purchased Cauldron Born package that I still get everything listed? The 9 Mech bays, 30 days premium time, 3 Titles, 3 Badges, 3 Faction Content Selections etc.?

#2 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 August 2015 - 03:18 PM

View Postfalcyndark, on 17 August 2015 - 11:30 AM, said:

There is a note about "UNTIL MARCH 31ST" . So does that mean if I purchased Cauldron Born package that I still get everything listed? The 9 Mech bays, 30 days premium time, 3 Titles, 3 Badges, 3 Faction Content Selections etc.?

The Until March 31st part is for the 4th variant, and a few other early adopter rewards. If you scroll down to "Monthly Rewards" Those are the ones that rely on the March 31st 2015 date.

The titles, badges, faction content, mechbays, and BANKED Premium time(it doesn't activate automatically like purchased, or prize premium time.). You can choose to save it, or activate it whenever you want (you can activate it in 30 day lots from your profile screen on the forums). All of those, you will get when you make your purchase regardless of date. That's what comes with the pack by default.

Keep in mind, that these items will not be injected into your account until tomorrow, at the latest, I believe.

#3 OldnSalty

• Pip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 15 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:31 PM

Thank you for the clarification.

#4 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:33 PM

Happy to help
XD. I suggest checking the FAQ as well. If you have other questions, just ask them here, and myself + others will help answer them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users