Casual Players Looking For A Place To Hang Our Hats

4 replies to this topic

#1 Dame Irulan

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 05:43 PM

That's right... you get two pilots for the price of one!

We're adults, casual players, with Real Life jobs that can sometimes cause us to disappear for several days. We're located in the US, Eastern Time.

Me: Raven-jockey. Total beginner at MWO (I came from WoW). Have no clue what I'm doing, other than dying often and frequently. No roleplay background for me - I'm just looking for friends who'll put up with my mistakes and help me get better.

Mrs. Doom: Catapult pilot. Much better than I am at the game (she's the one who got me into it. She played BattleTech 'way back when, and has always been a supporter of House Kurita.

Reply here if interested and tell me a bit about yourselves.

#2 Brother MEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 407 posts
  • LocationRANDIS IV

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:11 PM

I am leading a mercenary unit, which will join the MERC faction as soon as it is available this autumn, so I dont know if you are interested, BUT my unit is a VERY CASUAL unit.

Just check yourself at our website brotherhood-of-randis.clans.de !

MfG, MEX

Edited by Brother MEX, 17 August 2015 - 09:12 PM.

#3 Heart of Storm

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 155 posts
  • Location[Redacted]

Posted 18 August 2015 - 02:43 AM

Why settle for just one faction? The Gatekeepers Battalion - http://www.houseliao.org/ are currently contracted to Kurita but, as our site name implies we haven't always worn red.

We're a roleplay unit but not in some super-serious neckbeard way, its more about fun and enjoying the lore, when we do it, which isn't always.

Most of our members are US based, but we have people on pretty much most of the time so there"s generally always someone to.drop with

Like yourselves, we're mainly mature players, we all work and have lives too so you're free to drop with us whenever you can.

Finally, we have a pretty good recruitment process based around a set of doctrines that will help you, as a newcomer to MWO, to get a head start on mech design and playing well.

Check out our webpage and if you like what you see, join us on Teamspeak!

#4 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 August 2015 - 05:37 PM

Doomspark, if your interested in a casual group that is beginner friendly and has several couples that play the game, you may want to have a look at us, 3TL, we have several couples that play mwo, and our member base does drop in and out with real life issues, which we understand and don't hold against people.

We have a range of players in the EU and US timezones, so people are about.

We can be found on teamspeak address Black-Foxes.enjinvoice.com

If we don't fit there are several other units in Kurita that accomodate casual players and we can point you in there direction.

#5 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 30 August 2015 - 05:51 PM

They're not my unit anymore but i would highly recommend for the two of you Comstar Irregulars. There's at least a few couples members, plus super casual, good natured people, not rigorous recruiting process, and all kinds of playstyles and levels. They focus more on "organized chaos" or organized casual play, enjoying the company of your fellow unit mates and the game as a whole. They're a merc corp and play both clan and IS in community warfare, but also play lots of group public queue.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users