The Praetorian Legions Tour Continues....

19 replies to this topic

#1 xX PUG Xx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 22 August 2015 - 04:47 AM

.....next stop the Capellan Confederation.

We will be carrying out combat operations in the name of the Chancellor (words I didn't expect to be writing) and look forward to cooperating with the CCAF and their incumbent Mercenary commands.

#2 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 05:46 AM

Welcome to the Capellan Confederation! The Confederation has a rich cultural tradition with a strong commitment to the arts. I'm sure you'll enjoy our state sponsored exhibits, theater performances and local festivals. However, what brings most mercenary companies back to Capellan space is our food. You'll find Russian cafes, Indian restaurants and Japanese steakhouses. The Kung Pao can't be beat! On the other hand, the haggis is more of an acquired taste.

Enjoy your stay!

#3 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 12:23 PM

View PostxX PUG Xx, on 22 August 2015 - 04:47 AM, said:

.....next stop the Capellan Confederation.

We will be carrying out combat operations in the name of the Chancellor (words I didn't expect to be writing) and look forward to cooperating with the CCAF and their incumbent Mercenary commands.
Merc life pays so poorly you had to settle for Liao and their knockoff hair products? For shame, you'll be getting split ends in no time. Davion stylists are the best, but even they may not be able to save your hair after its been "liao'd".

#4 Verenix

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 46 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 03:54 PM

Who needs proper hairstyle when you're owning Dav rats in every queue?

Go back to combing your hair...its not like piloting a mech will help you play any better....

~Verenix~

#5 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 04:23 PM

View PostVerenix, on 22 August 2015 - 03:54 PM, said:

Who needs proper hairstyle when you're owning Dav rats in every queue?

Go back to combing your hair...its not like piloting a mech will help you play any better....

~Verenix~
. from all of clan Davion, there is only one proper response to this statement; "die freebirth."

Yours truly,
Clan Davion, bred from vats of the finest hair gels in the IS

#6 Sickening Spying Scheming Eunuch

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 48 posts
  • LocationGolden Skulls

Posted 22 August 2015 - 05:43 PM

Praetorians fighting for Liao, instead of serving as target dummies for our pilots? World have ended!
Well, the profit goes to Celestial Throne, one way or another.

#7 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 03:21 PM

We are tickling Davion on Sarna, come join us and at least get some IS vs. IS matches.

#8 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 24 August 2015 - 08:46 AM

I'm interested in how many IS vs IS matches you actually got this weekend, and how many non-PL Liao helped you.

#9 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:34 PM

For me personally? The answer would be zero matches and three Liao pilots were kind enough to stop defending a Davion planet to actually attack one. After the 3rd (I think it was 3) Ghost Drop we gave up, over an hour of gaming time wasted but at least we tried.

I miss the "Golden Days" of Beta 1, when any Liao pilot would have jumped at the chance to attack a Davion planet. I should know I was usually on the other side of the battlefield, ho hum.

#10 Mordale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 25 August 2015 - 03:27 PM

Anyone up for taking a Davion Planet?

#11 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:33 AM

This is why HLGK left Liao. All bluster and fustilarian claptrap.

They would rather bicker and fume at their lack of adroitness at 'mechery than contribute in any meaningful manner. There are NO organized units in Liao, to my knowledge.

I'm sorry to tell you, you're wasting your time here. It will take at least two active units working together to actually take a world. When does your contract terminate?

#12 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 01:58 PM

Oh get a room you two :P

#13 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:09 PM

Sooooooooo......... what's the chances that this weekend we can rustle up enough groups to go play in House Davions ball pit. I'm sure the Legion will have a couple of groups going but i'd like to see a good representation from House Liao and Davion.

This isn't about grabbing anyones balls...sorry, planets....nope, I mean territory. This about getting some good old 4th Succession War, hot IS 'Mech on 'Mech action going. It's about showing the new players in the Factions how much fun we had "down South" before the Clanners came and spilled their vanilla flavoured Greek yoghurt into our ballpit.

#14 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:29 PM

View PostxX PUG Xx, on 26 August 2015 - 06:09 PM, said:

Sooooooooo......... what's the chances that this weekend we can rustle up enough groups to go play in House Davions ball pit. I'm sure the Legion will have a couple of groups going but i'd like to see a good representation from House Liao and Davion.

This isn't about grabbing anyones balls...sorry, planets....nope, I mean territory. This about getting some good old 4th Succession War, hot IS 'Mech on 'Mech action going. It's about showing the new players in the Factions how much fun we had "down South" before the Clanners came and spilled their vanilla flavoured Greek yoghurt into our ballpit.
Try Saturday around 11am EST. I should be on. We can grab some folks and get a game or 2 in. It'll be fun. Nice change of pace. Although I can't promise I won't target left torso's to take out ECM. Everythings a hellbringer in my eyes lately.

#15 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:36 PM

Unfortunately Saturday is most likely a no-go as I will have two 8 year olds running around trying to sit in my command couch and messing with my neurohelmet settings, plus the Commander in Chief will probably have a "list" for me :(

However I can't rule out a few Legionnaires making an appearance, certainly Friday pre and post EU ceasefire I will be encouraging the 1st Battalion to get a group or two going. Then on Sunday night I hope to be part of the NA groups hitting the CW queues.

#16 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:43 PM

Ahh, no worries. Maybe Friday afternoon, before NA primetime. I'm working nights atm, so NA prime is out for me for the foreseeable future. But I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm online; hopefully we can get a match or 2 in.

#17 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 10:29 PM

So tonights the night, I'll be getting the EU pilots together that have finished the event and we will go on the attack, then after ceasefire we'll see if the NA Legionnaires can keep it up.

We'll be relying on you House Liao regulars to get involved and I'll be encouraging House Davion to actually put up a defence, let's get it on! :D

#18 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:07 AM

Since the Mods feel necessary to delete my posts, I'll just say Good Luck, PL. Hope you find some good games in the future.

#19 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:37 PM

Thanks, Real Life (copyright pending) intervened and stopped me from getting online earlier but i'll be there after ceasefire for a good few hours.

#20 Bill Bullet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 354 posts
  • LocationHiding from the Maskirovka

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:38 PM

Hey PUG, since your in the neighborhood, send me a message next time we're online together, I wouldn't mind fighting back to back with a fellow barfly! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users