Newly Returned Player Looking For A Fun Clan To Run With.

11 replies to this topic

#1 AgentHarbinger

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 72 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:59 AM

HI all,

I am back after a 18-24 month break (left right as Clan mecha were being injected). Most of the group I dropped with are now inactive.
  • Look for a group that is first of focused on being people who are fun to play with. Don't mistake this for not wanting to be serious about play. I am looking to avoid game n@zi's and elitest a$$hats.
  • Team based play with a willingness to constructively help each other get better.
  • Playing on North American servers on the Eastern or Central time zone. I'm in Texas y'all.
  • I am active in the early evenings from 6pm-9pm time frame and often on the weekends.
Please post links to your clan sites and TS/Vent info if you have public servers.

Regards,
]-[arbinger

Edited by AgentHarbinger, 23 August 2015 - 06:01 AM.

#2 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 23 August 2015 - 06:51 AM

Would a group that played usually between 8-10pm CST be too late for you, Harbinger?

#3 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:30 AM

Hi, GBKP is an Oceanic unit but we do have members from the U.S. who play regularly, you're welcome to join if you feel that we are suitable for you and your tiime zone.
ATTAKHAN666

#4 AgentHarbinger

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 72 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:36 AM

Mech - Yeah that would make it tough, since our overlap normal activity would only be enough for a few drops a night. I would be more active on the weekend (mostly 5am-10am on Sat- Sun) but PM is there occationaly when I can ignore the family.

]-[

#5 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:57 AM

Alright Harbinger. The Isengrim is usually most active between 7-11pm CST with our height around 8pm CST.

We usually get together on Saturday's at 8pm CST as well for our weekly practice..and sometimes Thursdays at 8pm CST.

We're fairly active, but aggressively competitive. We do lots of leagues and tournaments.

Here is our recruitment post for a little more information.

And a youtube video of some of our matches in the MRBC league:

If those times and our focus works for you.. then sweet. If not - then good luck =D

Edited by Mech The Dane, 23 August 2015 - 08:04 AM.

#6 Jet Black Dog

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:58 AM

necro post ftw?
Agent, If you're still looking, give us a holler at the FRR hub public server -
I quit when they dropped clan mechs, came back for the CW alpha - thought it'd never happen? !
And just returned from the hiatus that followed. Most of the FRR boys have reminded me how different this game's community is from most mp games.
Feel free to friend me in game, msg me and we'll make sure you have some spanking new pals to play with again.
Good (mini-kaiju) Hunting

#7 Barkem Squirrel

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationEarth.

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:08 AM

Welcome Back.

One thing I have noticed develop this years is, it is not just a group that you join. It is being able to drop with other units. This helps with CW, but is fun in group drops also.

#8 DubBucket

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:40 PM

Hey! I'm in the same boat. My schedule is fairly flexible.. so who needs a scout/medium mech pilot?

#9 llClaymorell

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 05:19 PM

Same. I'm looking for a group 2 run with I'm eastern time zone but play all different times mainly 8-11 pm

#10 Kalamity27

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 145 posts
  • LocationEST

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:03 PM

View PostllClaymorell, on 15 November 2015 - 05:19 PM, said:

Same. I'm looking for a group 2 run with I'm eastern time zone but play all different times mainly 8-11 pm

This was my first time taking an FRR contract. Played with several different groups of guys on FRR. Check out their TS server at

Free Rasalhauge Republic Teamspeak server.

frrhub.tk:9725 or 162.243.239.158:9725

Password; Dragon

#11 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:04 PM

Hop on the hub and drop with the various units. I am sure you'll find one to call home.

#12 D A N K M E M E S

• PipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:27 PM

Check out The Black Forge, see if we're a good fit for you. http://metalmercs.enjin.com/home
we're currently taking in recruits.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users