Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:57 AM

And the tendies...

#2 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:58 AM

You know that it's still here, right? It sits there, quietly weeping in the night, though it insists it just has "something in its eye." The ball pit misses NKVA. Come home to it; you belong together. I'll even get New Avalon's finest Arbys to cook up fresh tendies and curly fries. And bonus, a sippy cup of orange flavored drink and a toy in every meal!

#3 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 01:10 PM

Davion is always fun. Ball pit, chicken tendies, RJBass and WNW, we roll the party every night. Kurita is full of wet (IQ)fish. We won't even complain (to your face) if you decide to run mgs and lrms.

It's alright. So you experimented with furries/Clan Wolf. It's beta, we all make mistakes and do some things we are not proud of. Come on back, we don't even have to talk about it. RJ will bring ice cream. With sprinkles.

#4 St0neFire

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 192 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, US

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:36 PM

No, sorry, sprinkles are for winners :P

#5 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:41 PM

View PostStoneFeyer, on 25 August 2015 - 04:36 PM, said:

No, sorry, sprinkles are for winners :P

NKVA earned their sprinkles in Beta 1. We don't pull the 'what have you done for me lately' gig in Davion.

#6 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:49 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 25 August 2015 - 04:41 PM, said:

NKVA earned their sprinkles in Beta 1. We don't pull the 'what have you done for me lately' gig in Davion.

Well.. there was Kentares IV...

I'm pretty sure the ball pit was replaced with spikes.

It's kinda itchy and uncomfortable to sleep there.

#7 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:18 PM

View PostDeathlike, on 25 August 2015 - 04:49 PM, said:

I swear before Michael Stackpole that if you get near our ball pit, I will hunt down every one of you. NO ONE threatens the Clan Davion ball pit. This thread is about con ng to terms with what really matters, realizing where you came from and where you were always meant to be. NKVA understands the ball pit, they are welcome to jump in. But mentioning spikes and saying its uncomfortable? That's asking for righteous retribution there.

#8 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:18 PM

View PostDeathlike, on 25 August 2015 - 04:49 PM, said:

Hey now, this is a happy place. Besides, we took it back. Also we'd populated it entirely with Liao diasopora early on, just in case. Just in case there was an 'incident'.

Don't tell Romano though. You know how she gets.

#9 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:27 PM

View Postccrider, on 25 August 2015 - 05:18 PM, said:

I swear before Michael Stackpole that if you get near our ball pit, I will hunt down every one of you. NO ONE threatens the Clan Davion ball pit. This thread is about con ng to terms with what really matters, realizing where you came from and where you were always meant to be. NKVA understands the ball pit, they are welcome to jump in. But mentioning spikes and saying its uncomfortable? That's asking for righteous retribution there.

To be fair, the Urbies were doing their best "Roomba" impression in the ballpit. I'm sure you can find them in a Broom Closet patrolling Sector 7G.

#10 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 04:40 PM

Also, we won't report every single thread that isn't Oscar Wilde witticisms and and gentrified guffaws or cringe-inducing quasi-RP pretentious pretendy-fun-time-games, like some mewling, went-hankied, teary-eyed, lip-quivering, hand-wringing simps that Can-Not-Be-Named-Least-It-Summon-Our-Reptilian-Overlords I could otherwise mention.

House Davion -

We don't go running to mom when someone says something we don't like/agree with. We give it out, we take it and we have a laugh win or lose.

Edited by MischiefSC, 26 August 2015 - 04:41 PM.

#11 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 05:29 PM

Speaking of getting "wolfed"(am I allowed to say that? ****, here comes my forum ban) i noticed that you can no longer get an official NKVA authorized, 1 million c-bill bloodname anymore. That's seriously sad. I'd say more but I'm afraid it would result in a forum AND in-game ban. You can't tell me that being 30-40 something and playing a game full o' giant robots is super serious business. lighten up folks; we're all nerds here. Ain't no one here that isn't making pew-pew sounds when they shoot and praying that Star Wars episode 7 doesn't suck.

Also, someone forum ban my boss. Seriously, scheduling me on Wednesday night is some ol' ********.

#12 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 05:41 PM

View Postccrider, on 26 August 2015 - 05:29 PM, said:

Speaking of getting "wolfed"(am I allowed to say that? ****, here comes my forum ban) i noticed that you can no longer get an official NKVA authorized, 1 million c-bill bloodname anymore. That's seriously sad. I'd say more but I'm afraid it would result in a forum AND in-game ban. You can't tell me that being 30-40 something and playing a game full o' giant robots is super serious business. lighten up folks; we're all nerds here. Ain't no one here that isn't making pew-pew sounds when they shoot and praying that Star Wars episode 7 doesn't suck.

Also, someone forum ban my boss. Seriously, scheduling me on Wednesday night is some ol' ********.

Yes, but apparently some people were not taking it seriously enough and it generated some serious sobbing.

My understanding is that several people were forced to call their moms and cry. Like big, wracking sobs cry, about how the other kids didn't think they were special.

It was not just business.

It was serious business.

#13 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 05:58 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 26 August 2015 - 05:41 PM, said:

Yes, but apparently some people were not taking it seriously enough and it generated some serious sobbing.

My understanding is that several people were forced to call their moms and cry. Like big, wracking sobs cry, about how the other kids didn't think they were special.

It was serious business.

Oh, when you put it that way, then I totally understand. SERIOUS BUSINESS is SERIOUS. I don't wanna make any of the other kids cry, so I'll just fill my mouth full of delicious Arby's products and console myself by styling my hair while lying in the ball pit. Mmmmm....ball pit. It's just so comfy.

Not like the caves full of rocks some players lie around in.

ooops, that slipped out.

#14 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 26 August 2015 - 08:36 PM

Did somebody say ice cream?

#15 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:09 PM

Never fear, we are still performing the Trial of Bloodright and the winner will be announced Wednesday when our officiators are able to announce once again.

#16 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:28 PM

I hope I win. I was caller 6. The operator took down my info and everything. My mom even sewed me a new sweater with my new bloodname on it:
ccrider snowflake supreme. Please don't make me call her and tell her it was all for nothing. But it'll probably be some scruffy wolf who wins it; their dads played high school football with the principal and they always get special treatment.

#17 Onionbird

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 199 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 03:54 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 26 August 2015 - 04:40 PM, said:

Also, we won't report every single thread that isn't Oscar Wilde witticisms and and gentrified guffaws or cringe-inducing quasi-RP pretentious pretendy-fun-time-games, like some mewling, went-hankied, teary-eyed, lip-quivering, hand-wringing simps that Can-Not-Be-Named-Least-It-Summon-Our-Reptilian-Overlords I could otherwise mention.

House Davion -

We don't go running to mom when someone says something we don't like/agree with. We give it out, we take it and we have a laugh win or lose.

View Postccrider, on 26 August 2015 - 05:29 PM, said:

View PostMischiefSC, on 26 August 2015 - 05:41 PM, said:

It was serious business.

Posted Image

#18 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:10 AM

I am going to call a Trial of Refreshment.

That is when I drink heavily, eat unhealthy food and ***** about people on the Internet.

I am thus far undefeated.

It is the most important thing I have learned from The Faction Which Can Not Be Named.

Keep lowering your standards until you are a winner.

I am expecting my special cockpit item any day now.

Edited by MischiefSC, 27 August 2015 - 06:13 AM.

#19 LordSkyKnight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 194 posts
  • LocationPLACES!!!

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:24 AM

It's threads like this that make me miss House Davion....

#20 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:04 AM

House Davion -

Not all fun must be enjoyed in Moderation.

Come home LSK. Don't trade your pride for a soiled mech bay.

Edited by MischiefSC, 27 August 2015 - 08:07 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users