My Fellow Liao Pilots, Cooee

5 replies to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:53 AM

This is about CW Matches.
I am am hoping to try and get a 12-man team (all Liao pilots if possible) to go on the offensive again, since lately we have been doing 3/4th of defend missions. I understand that a lot of Liao pilots drop in CW, but we really need to work on offensive and invase some works, like Sarna, Les Halles and Quemoy. No one every attacks them, from all the time I have been in CW matches and defend only gets us so far - slaughtered the majority of the time, So I thinking that we of House Liao should start to focus on invading planets. We have House Marik as an alliance and they are more to support us (and if we ever decide upon a Kurita Alliance, we can push the Davions bugs away and capute their Worlds, as well as be provided with intel and play styles

Even if we get no opponent if we invade, at least the free Loyalty points free C-bills is still fairly good so what are you waiting for?
Please stop defending Worlds of the Davion slimes and other IS Houses we have high tension with.

I hope to at least some of you there, maybe a 5-8 man group in CW matches, but i understand when a lot of Liao pilots > I was thinking around, for the weekend, from about 7PM PDT (server time if anyone is interested?

L.T.
(BwB)

#2 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:00 AM

Stay away from our ball pit.

#3 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:52 AM

View Postccrider, on 25 August 2015 - 11:00 AM, said:

Stay away from our ball pit.

It this comes to fruition (although with the amount of Liao's who play CWs these days) then you Davions would be #1 on our list, since our relationships have broken down but would not be adversed to help you Davs reclaim some of your World from the Clans if you did the same for us.

#4 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:54 AM

...those would be the worlds Davion took from us during the 4SW.

...and you want to help them get those back?

#5 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:10 PM

Yes, we want to help House Davion reclaim those worlds from the Clans by sending House Liao mercenaries to retake them.

Afterwards, if those worlds want to show their gratitude by displaying House Liao banners, who are we to dispute the will of the people?

It's all part of the great peace that is sweeping over the Inner Sphere.

#6 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 06:41 PM

View PostGI Journalist, on 25 August 2015 - 04:10 PM, said:

Yes, we want to help House Davion reclaim those worlds from the Clans by sending House Liao mercenaries to retake them.

Afterwards, if those worlds want to show their gratitude by displaying House Liao banners, who are we to dispute the will of the people?

It's all part of the great peace that is sweeping over the Inner Sphere.

Sorry, grand people? The Davoins, as far as i have seen the last few weeks have been doing nothing in the way of helping Liao as much as House Liao has been helping them in defense of their Worlds.
While i wholeheartedly believe that Houses Liao and Davion should never be allied, it is still good to see that both of our Houses are working toward a common goal against the Clans against both Davion and Liao planets.
I must say, as much as i dislike House Davion,they are sure to come through for their common enemies,especially for Liao territory, since not much Liao pilots play CW matches these days.
I think their stock went up a few points for me for all their hard work in defending planets they do not even known, much less by a rival House.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users