Servers

2 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Ken

Rookie

• The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 08:12 AM

Hello to all! I posted this in general, but am reposting it here. I am not able to log into the servers, it says on my end that the servers are undergoing maintenance, yet it shows the servers online at the top of the page.

I used the repair tool as suggested, and also made sure i am set in 64 bit operating system mode. I was able to log on yesterday for just a brief moment, but not today.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance

#2 Night Thastus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 825 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:46 PM

If you've run the repair tool, and the servers are clearly online, I'd suggest it's an issue with your interenet.

I believe there is a way to use the console on Windows to do a ping check to the server, and a tracerroute. There's actually a post on the forums that's stickied that explains how to do it.

I'd do that first.

EDIT: A post that might help. Read it carefully.

http://mwomercs.com/...asked-question/

Edited by Night Thastus, 30 August 2015 - 12:48 PM.

#3 Captain Ken

Rookie

• The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 01:05 PM

I can connect to every other game I own no issues :) I also made sure my windows firewall is allowing MechWarrior to pass thru. I've ipconfig/dnsflush and changed my ip4 dns value to 8.8.8.8 . I've also completely reinstalled the game and also rebooted my modem also. I've run out of ideas, and am not getting any feedback from support for now. Any other ideas are most welcome :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users