Trial Of Refusal

3 replies to this topic

#1 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:27 PM

I, ccrider(hopefully bloodnamed snowflake supreme, waiting for NKVA to get back to me about my call) am initiating a Trial of Refusal against Clan Wolf. This trial is to right a grievous wrong that has been going on far too long.

I Refuse to allow the forums to become a dry, uninteresting place where friendly, lore based trash talk is not allowed. Holy hell, I'm not spending my time reading "X" is OP, plz nerf or "X" is DOA threads. I want to talk ****, have others do the same and enjoy a laugh when I can't shoot 'mechs.

I Refuse to sit quietly while entire threads are just completely wiped out (threads that existed once, my forum stats don't disappear with the threads). Are we really that afraid of some goofy ass threads?

I Refuse to sit back while the report button is used as a weapon of mass destruction. Don't like a particular player or thread? Don't read it. But don't expect that everyone here feels the same. Some of us are old school BT players who grew up on the novels and yet can find the stones to joke about the silly crap that happened either in lore or while we're playing. Not all of us were able to obtain the "stick up the ass" cockpit item, y'know.

So, with that being said, anyone who would like to join me on my quest to bring a sense of humor to the "Clan that shall not be Named" (it's Wolf, shhhh, don't tell) is invited to join Clan Davion and take Wolf planets until such time as they admit that being super serious everyday is lame and stop getting troll threads deleted. So feather your hair, stock up on product and join me for what promises to be a long journey to whatever cave Wolf players and their report buttons hide in.

Posted Image

Thumbs up to all who feel the same way. C'mon, you know you wanna help bring back some humor to the forums.

#2 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 09:36 PM

View Postccrider, on 30 August 2015 - 07:27 PM, said:

I, ccrider(hopefully bloodnamed snowflake supreme, waiting for NKVA to get back to me about my call) am initiating a Trial of Refusal against Clan Wolf. This trial is to right a grievous wrong that has been going on far too long.

I Refuse to allow the forums to become a dry, uninteresting place where friendly, lore based trash talk is not allowed. Holy hell, I'm not spending my time reading "X" is OP, plz nerf or "X" is DOA threads. I want to talk ****, have others do the same and enjoy a laugh when I can't shoot 'mechs.

I Refuse to sit quietly while entire threads are just completely wiped out (threads that existed once, my forum stats don't disappear with the threads). Are we really that afraid of some goofy ass threads?

I Refuse to sit back while the report button is used as a weapon of mass destruction. Don't like a particular player or thread? Don't read it. But don't expect that everyone here feels the same. Some of us are old school BT players who grew up on the novels and yet can find the stones to joke about the silly crap that happened either in lore or while we're playing. Not all of us were able to obtain the "stick up the ass" cockpit item, y'know.

So, with that being said, anyone who would like to join me on my quest to bring a sense of humor to the "Clan that shall not be Named" (it's Wolf, shhhh, don't tell) is invited to join Clan Davion and take Wolf planets until such time as they admit that being super serious everyday is lame and stop getting troll threads deleted. So feather your hair, stock up on product and join me for what promises to be a long journey to whatever cave Wolf players and their report buttons hide in.

Posted Image

Thumbs up to all who feel the same way. C'mon, you know you wanna help bring back some humor to the forums.

I would say we need to bring hair bands back into fashion but really, were they ever out?

I approve this post with the expectation that it will be deleted for not saying nice things about The Faction Which Must Not Be Named.

#3 loopala

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,242 posts
  • LocationDa UP of Mich

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:07 PM

he who has no humor has no honor and must be met in a circle of equals and be told one liners till the crack.....

#4 Lance425

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 110 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:38 PM

To think, a group of people who take the game so serious would take the forums so serious. Tis truly a shame.

I've got at least a years worth of leave in conditioner stored in the back of my Hunchie. So lets take the fight to 'em!

Until I run out and then we got to get our asses back here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users