House Liao And House Amarik Alliance...

2 replies to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:03 PM

Since both of your Houses are not in a state of peace, I was thinking that it might be time for our Houses to participate in CW events and/or solo drop matches, so that we can strengethen our alliance and start to work together toward our common goals of helping each other against the Houses that that each each Liao and Marik are fighting against. Pass on information on the playing styles of each unit and House in matches so that we both are able to retake some of the Worlds that we have both lost recently and send some of our units over to help help defend Marik Worlds from their enemies and they for us, so both of our Houses grow stronger and weaken our enemies abilities to invade each of our territories.

I will have a new computer in about a week, so, like before my computer had a meltdown, I would be more than happy to drop with a group of both House Liao units and House Marik units to finally start a push against each of our common enemies (preferably attack, not defend) and the Worlds we work together we can split up, plus giving each other vital infortmation on enemy combat moves and playstyles.

What do you all think?

L.T. (Leif Tanner)

#2 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:57 AM

Blame God, how can you lose?
Singing such sweet rhythm and blues.
Strange days, she said to me...
Being in love don't mean you're free.

Edited by Zvolimir the Blackhand, 01 September 2015 - 10:58 AM.

#3 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 08:27 PM

View PostZvolimir the Blackhand, on 01 September 2015 - 10:57 AM, said:

Blame God, how can you lose?
Singing such sweet rhythm and blues.
Strange days, she said to me...
Being in love don't mean you're free.

Very poetic; let us hope that suchness sets both our Houses onto the path of light and fortune in the weeks and months ahead.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users