3 replies to this topic

#1 Zerokei

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 22 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:14 AM

Looking for any active clan group, one that participates in community warfare and any form of competitive gaming. I mostly run anything but assault mechs. Any questions, comments or other, please feel free to leave here in the post or PM me, I snoop around on here fairly often. Thanks!

#2 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:35 AM

You may find your place in Clan Wolf International @ www.clan-wolf.info , we have just secured the Wolf spot in the new NBT league defeating RCW and have lot of room for more competitive players.

See you in the battlefield!

#3 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:56 PM

<S>

Clan SiN is recruiting pilots looking for a fun and competitive environment. We have a rank structure in place, dedicated site/ventrilo, and a core group that has played mech together for over a decade. We are looking to be competitive in the next round of Community Warfare and any ladder/leagues that pop up as well. We have a long and strong history within the Mechwarrior Universe, and are looking for pilots that wish to help improve the unit and themselves. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Check our site out, and if you have some time pop in vent and play a couple drops with us.

http://clansin.org

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users