#41 BoloJoe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 333 posts
  • LocationSt. Ives, Capital Apocalypse Lancers Compact

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:46 AM

Two problems with this event:

1. Need a longer timeframe - let it be more convenient for players to participate.

2. Don't reset after every attack phase, make it like the Battle of Tukkayid - victory goes to whomever has control at the end of the event.

#42 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 04 September 2015 - 10:24 AM

View PostBoloJoe, on 04 September 2015 - 07:46 AM, said:

Two problems with this event:

1. Need a longer timeframe - let it be more convenient for players to participate.

2. Don't reset after every attack phase, make it like the Battle of Tukkayid - victory goes to whomever has control at the end of the event.

I like that it was shorter I don't wan lt to see mercs jumping around just to get easy rewards. If you're Marik then be Marik.

#43 BoloJoe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 333 posts
  • LocationSt. Ives, Capital Apocalypse Lancers Compact

Posted 05 September 2015 - 06:40 AM

I'm assuming this is an attempt to put some goals into CW. 24 hrs is just not a reasonable timeframe if you want to get players interested in CW.

And be realistic some Houses (mainly Marik and Laio) need merc players to full out their drop decks.

If PGI doesn't give a free faction change like they did for other events the rewards are not worth the cost of breaking a contract for an event running only a week or less.

#44 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 10:41 PM

I managed to get one drop in for this. Which is also the first match ice played for 4 months. Was happy to see my Awesome doing well even if i am rusty. The rest of my drop deck was still set up for the 12 man drops we used to do. Even so we only had 3 people in the Teamspeak trying to make an effort at it. Too many pugs fighting clans they weren't exactly top tier planners either. We could have win but alas. Pug life.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users