Greetings O/

2 replies to this topic

#1 unwary

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 04:36 PM

Hello fellow space vikings, could one of you fine mustachioed gentlemen please direct me to the tavern of ill repute and delicious honey mead? My tour of cjf and csj has left me thirsty but with a bank account full of misbegotten cbills.

Also, what timezones are you guys most active in. I'm one of those dirty weekend warriors from 8pm-3am est.

#2 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 02 September 2015 - 06:39 PM

View Postunwary, on 02 September 2015 - 04:36 PM, said:

Also, what timezones are you guys most active in. I'm one of those dirty weekend warriors from 8pm-3am est.

Where the melted snow feeds the fresh chilled streams, and where the last embers of a broken dawn still glow over the matted horizon.

Where green fields are watered with the red ichor of our enemies. Where man's oath means something, and the ravens are well fed. Where steel shimmers and wood burns, and where northfolk still sing the songs of heroes.

Come to this savage march we call home, and you'll find us.

The FRR Hub.

#3 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:13 AM

The FRR Team-speak server (FRR HUB) is 162.243.239.158:9725 Password is : Dragon.

...and don't be shy -- waiting in the Looking for group channel will get you nowhere.... stop into a sub channel with people in it, introduce your self and ask if they are looking for people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users