#1 Sabbathiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 381 posts
  • LocationSt. Ives Compact.

Posted 04 September 2015 - 08:11 AM

Greetings Brethren.
This is Col. Sabbathiel Gor.  Of The Gold Dragons of Vincent’s Commandos, St. Ives Compact.
I’m am sure many of you are shocked to see me messaging you here today, Many of you thought me dead or murdered buy that Insane Chancellor. He tried, but failed! The details of my ordeal will be told after debriefing and declassification of Information.
As most of you know, he planted Spies and worms in GDVC to cause havoc, and chaos and worst of all distrust between units in our House, Declared a puppet Commander of GDVC that could not command a group of school kids on a picnic! Most of GDVC moved to other units and stayed silent as we asked them to. We needed to be strong. And rebuild the unity of the units. But the truth was to be found out, and many left or moved on to different Locations under assumed names. And I wish them all well and we are always Brothers and sisters!
On my return I managed to AQUIRED (a story for another day)  a Clan Mech!  A MADCAT, It’s a nice machine. And our techs are studying its tech as I write. I was told St. Ives has already decoded and learned about 15% of the Clans tech already! So we will be upgrading our St. Ives mechs.  And thanks for the Brave and Valorous Fighting of our 1st St. Ives, Lancers have been bringing back what’s left of the Claners mechs they have Crushed!
Talking about  1st St. Ives Lancers.

BY ORDER OF THE GRAND DUCHESS CANDACE ALLARD LIAO. GDVC has been ordered to merge with 1st St. Ives Lancers, as the GDVC Unit. This is Effective today!  We will be allowed to wear our Vincent’s Commandos Patch, and Keep the red arm/sleeve on our Mechs and uniforms honoring My Father! And our families that have fallen in these wars!
  All those who have escaped or realized the truth about the Chancellors Iron Fisted Rule! Are welcome to rejoin us. All ready and able warriors are also welcome to join the ranks of St. Ives Compact.
The Following are excepting recruits, Any ranking officers wanted to join us will be evaluated and ranked appropriately.
1st St. Ives Lancers (Selected By Duchess Candace Allard Liao and her officers)And the 1st Lancers have the finest of the finest, Newest Tech and Upgraded Mechs! You have  blank check when it comes to your Mech! and accommodations! Free beer at the Hoogardin Pub!
2nd St. Ives Lancers
Blackwind Lancers
St. Ives Cheveau Legers
Aleisha's Mounted Fusiliers
Devon's Armored Infantry
1st St. Ives Janissaries
2nd St. Ives Janissaries.
For the Honor and Glory of our Homeland Liao and her people!  
Long Live The Grand Duchess Candace Allard Liao!
Long Live St.Ives Compact!
Long Live the Warriors!
Fight with Honor!
Col.Sabbathiel Gor
St. Ives Compact.

Edited by Sabbathiel, 04 September 2015 - 09:37 AM.

#2 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 11:08 AM

Welcome back. All of House Liao will rally to stop the Clans. Jade without chiseling cannot become a useful object. Together we will educate the Falcons about the resolve of House Liao.

#3 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 01:45 PM

I am sorry to say that as much as I love taking the fight to the budgie smugglers, present circumstances have me back on my Home World of Boardwalk dealing with a few issues, however I wish my brethren luck and great rewards for all that they do in their fighting.

Edited by Leif Tanner, 09 September 2015 - 01:45 PM.

#4 Sabbathiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 381 posts
  • LocationSt. Ives Compact.

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:07 PM

Brother.

May your issues be dealt with the swiftness of the wind and with the sharpness of the eagles eye!
So you can return to the fight.

Blessings
and for LIAO!

Sabbs

Brother.

May your issues be dealt with the swiftness of the wind and with the sharpness of the eagles eye!

Blessings
and for LIAO!

Sabbs

#5 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 06:32 PM

View PostSabbathiel, on 09 September 2015 - 04:07 PM, said:

Brother.

Blessings
and for LIAO!

Sabbs

Brother.

Blessings
and for LIAO!

Sabbs

Cheers, mate; I do hope that it will not be too long before I rejoin the fighting and bring much greater honour to the glorious Capellan Confederation and His Excellency the Chancellor.
I am kind of going through withdrawls right now, at not being able to pilot Harumi (my Hunchback 4J or Relena (my Centurion 9AL) and Kanae (Raven 3L) to the point I am having dfreams of fighting in them on the battlefields against ther Clans and Davions every 3 or 4 nights lol.
Should not be too much longer, I hope, but one can never tell, although I am doing all I can to get back into the fight as soon as I can... and even then, will probably have a few bad drops from not playing for so long, but that is par for the course, quiaff?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users