#1 Sabbathiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 381 posts
  • LocationSt. Ives Compact.

Posted 04 September 2015 - 11:14 AM

The GDVC Story.

First i want to thank all you that made this possible and have given GDVC support. I still thank them.
My Goal with the Gold Dragons, First and foremost is to serve our House at all costs. 24/7.
2nd is to recruit new warriors from the smaller cities from our great country. This way we can have a well-rounded, around the clock pilot base so we can go to battle fresh at any given time! While our western brethren rest, we can be fresh to fight and defend.
But do note, Pilots that play late or just like the path of GDVC all levels of skills and language are always welcome.
Now that We have been honored to make the dream from our fathers, and made GDVC come true, and yes we are growing in numbers, many sons and daughters of Vincent's have found us,and with the information passed on to them by fathers/family members that were once in Vincents Commando's. We
are adding more and more to GDVC's legacy.

The Gold Dragons. was a lance that was created by my father, [Sang-Shao]. Maj. Edward Gor . of Vincent’s Commando’s. The Gold Dragon Pilots were to be carefully selected to be the absolute elite lance of Vincent’s Commando’s. . unfortunately, it never had the chance to power up, because of the defeat in the south when Davion forces attacked us in the training grounds. But what do you expect from a dishonrable house.

The VC mechs and other pilots were outfitted with Tag training lazers and dummy missles for training. But they never ran. they fought. We never retreat! When Death looks us in the face, We smile back!

Fourth Succession War and Destruction
In August 3028, the Vincent's Commandos were assigned to Liao as part its garrison duties with Warrior House LuSann and1st Confederation Reserve Cavalry. Also on world were Prefectorate Guard whom had arrived for training excerises with Commandos and its fellow garrison units. As training was about to begin, a House Davion Task Force would arrive marking the beginning of the Fourth Succession War. The Task Force, lead by the 33rd Avalon Hussars, consisted of also all three mercenary regiments of the Blue Star Irregulars. Irregular's 189th Light Horse regiment would land on Liao's southern continent and without honor! annihilate our brother Commandos.

My Father was one of the few survivors of this tragic day. Just so you can understand my father, he was a great commander and he was a great Dad, He said to me War is not the man, war makes the man a warrior, but you must never forget who you are, your responsibilities as a man, a husband, and a father. Being a warrior is part of that responsibility! He promised me he would never miss my birthday. And he kept his promise, for every year on September 28th he would be home with us, and never failed to do so.. I was always happy to see him, he was my HERO! he would tell me stories of great battles, Hero’s and the wonders he had seen. but this time was different. his voice and expression on his face looked ghostly, he looked at my mother and me and with a long face, then told us of the loss of Vincent’s commando’s. and many other brave Liao Warriors that have fallen and never retreated, he said some had no real weapons so they would charge the mech and blow up next to them to do damage. He said the Merc's acted without honor, and even shot ejected pilots. It was a bloodbath. He told us of the attack and how he was saved only by the misfiring of a srm, and part of the casing hit his helmet and knocked him unconscious, when he woke, the training ground was HELL, fire, burning mechs, dead everywhere, he rushed to his mech-bay only to find it destroyed.

My Father made it out safe, Thanks to a weaponless J-37 with a wounded makeshift crew. I was thankful for his survival, but I can feel he wanted to be with his men, and fought and died with them in battle, He said he felt he was cheated. I tried to change the subject, But he said we are at war and we must prepare to defend our city soon.

Then a smile came to his face and he said but not at this moment! Today is the day my son is one year closer to joining the academy. And today I’ll give you a gift and a legacy, as your birthday present. He opened his backpack. My heart was racing, cause there was one thing I always wanted from my father, and to my surprize it was just that! My father gave me one of his mech uniforms. and his helmet! I was so happy! I hugged him. And said I will grow into it soon. My mother said maybe in a few months the way your growing young man and she smiled.
Then he pulled out a hand sown patch, and told me of the Gold Dragons and showed me the emblem for the unit. He then gave it to my mother to sow it to my new uniform. He said you must continue this legacy son, train hard, be noticed and be a good leader, earn respect, don’t demand it! Honor Vincent's, and make the Gold Dragons happen! and Honor us.
Train and study hard till one day you will form this lance in the honor of all who have fought and fallen for our Homeland and for Liao. I promised him I would do this for him. He said make me proud son, he then gave me a list of names. this list was of son's and daughters of other Commando's that have fallen or retired. seek out these pilots and they will help you, cause they have been charge with the same task.

As he read some of the names " Loweai, Shaneix Cryingwall Aurillian Panzertiger,..and as he was about to read the next name, and as my mother sowed the patch on the uniform, there was yelling! And heard ppc and missle fire. People shouting Davion is here! To battle! This was a small village and had only foot units and cadets from a pre- academy my father had set up to prep our village warriors for the Academy. With only a few mechs we salvaged and repaired to train with. A raven and a Spider. And if we where lucky my fathers Atlas. My father said as i feared the start of a new war has come, and this was going to be a hard fight. But us Liao are use to being out numbered, out gunned yet we are here. Stratagy, the Art of war has been burned into our minds as we took milk from our mothers! the Fourth Succession War had started!

My Father told us to stay in the house! Sabbathiel! Protect your mother! He drew his side arm and opened the door. He was greeted by 3 Davion soldiers standing outside of our door. My father had no chance to fire a shot, I then heard 3 shots, with his left hand he pulled me behind him, and took all 3 shots in the head. being behind him, I felt the warmth of his blood splattered on my face, his hand still grasped my arm, as he fell on me. They rushed in and shot my mother and our house servant. They thought me dead. I wanted to cry but I knew I must be strong! They searched our house looking for something. One of the soldiers saw the uniform. Then I heard one of the Davion scum speak Japanese to his comrades, I thought they looked short!! They were Kurita!!! Posing as Davion! They have NO HONOR!

They looked at the uniform and said, they are gone for good. the plan worked. They threw the uniform on the floor; my fathers and mothers Blood stained it's left shoulder and made one sleeve red with thier mixed blood! So to this day, all warrior's of GDVC will wear red left arms and shoulders on thier uniforms and mechs in memory and honor of all that have fallen for our beloved LIAO!

Then the dishonorable Kurita took out his cigerette butt from his pants, and started to pee on the dead bodies! my blood boiled. I saw my father’s sidearm. I grabbed it and aimed but i would have had to have been a expert marksman to hit that tiny thing! so i missed my mark and shot the Kurita scum in the leg! He fell screaming like a child, and the others laughed at him. The 3rd soldier picked me up and looked me in the eyes! he was about the same size as me.Short ********! And with his Sushi breath! Said “you hava gutz little boy! Do you fear death?” I said "NO!" then I spit in his face and tried to kick him. But I was young and in shock from witnessing the tragic event. The Kurt! I shot cried, “he hava guts eeh? Lets see!” he pulled out his katana, and he cut me open with it, the feeling was not painful, as he only cut deep enough for my guts to fall from the wound. I blacked out. I guess they left me for dead. I was fading in and out, I could hear them talking outside the door, I saw my guts falling out of my body. I used my fathers helmet to hold them in. Liao basic training maybe saved me. I heard a man say good work my Kurita friends! Your services are no longer needed. You will have credits in your accounts before you get home. Continue your counter intelligence and you will be paid well and have more chance to **** and pillage. But! give back my uniforms! Take what you want, and get out of my face! The man was a Davion commander. I saw his name on his patch. It was “Mendala”.

I blacked out. Next I was in a Liao MASH unit. when i opened my eyes I saw my Uncle Shi da Gor was sleeping next to me, He was a Warrior monk, a peaceful but deadly man, always helping others, rebuilding and bringing faith to restore hope to so many. and punishing evil and dishonest people. As I woke. he opened one eye, and looked at me. I said “Uncle where am I? I had a terrible dream.” He said sorry Sabbathiel, it was no dream, they are gone! Your village is gone, no need to return there, stay with me in the Temple, until you’re ready for Capella.

I tried to remember what happened, and when i did i wanted to cry, but I had no tears! My heart turned to stone. I could feel hatred and my fisted clenched! I cried "I hate them! I will kill them all!" There was a badly wounded Death Commando in a bed next to me. He whispered "Boy don’t fight with hate". Turn it into the power that drives you, the power to excel and motivate your skills, But never hate. Hatred will cloud your mind and distract your strategy. He said. To be a Liao warrior one must be; ? Swift as the wind. ? Quiet as the forest. ? Conquer like the fire. ? Steady as the mountain. Fearless! Always remember this Young warrior, your father was a great man. I had the honor to fight with VC and wanted to transfer to his new lance the Gold Dragons. Now you’re the one to fill his shoes. Honor us Young warrior. For Liao! That warrior died the next morning, my uncle gave him warriors blessings. But I will never forget his words. And will use his words in The Gold Dragon lances!

I lived in the Temple with my uncle and he tough me the path of the Order, He said one will come to you and teach you of of our orders tenents add them to your system follow them and never stray for them, He also taught Shaolin martial arts, he trained me hard, many days i thought i would die, but everytime i wanted to quit, i was recharged by the images of my mother and father laying on the floor, Now I was strong, body, mind and spirit! When I was old enough to attended college, My Uncle pack my things told me to follow my path. He bowed as I bid him thanks and farewell, I promised him I would study hard, and form the Gold Dragons and complete what my father had started.
I trained and studied at the prestigious Capella War College . I watched/studied as many pilots as I could, read every manual on war, from ancient till now, and created many questions that needed answers, so in my quests for answers guided me here!

Brethren.
Us of The Gold Dragons! we pledge we will fight to our last breath for the honor and glory and perseverance of our Homeland, never to retreat. Never surrender. Be willing to take one for our brethren. We will show mercy to enemy pilots as the code is written.
We will give quarter when asked. Show mercy to civilians. So they will understand our way, and follow us. Before Each Battle I will always give enemy pilots a chance by saying “WE ARE LIAO EJECT AND LIVE!”.

We are a unit of Honor. And will always be:
Swift as the wind. Quiet as the forest. Conquer like the fire. Steady as the mountain.

GDVC will be Fearless!
Long live St. Ives/ Liao!
Long Live the warriors!
May it's citizens grow,have long life and prosperity!

We have found and felt the betrayal of the So called leader of House Liao. And until removed. We follow and honor the Devine Candace Liao and St. Ives Compact! visit us. www.stives.enjin.com

note* (this is a roleplaying story many old GDVC have added to it with thier own stories. all where lost when the Old HL website was removed, if the OLD GDVC and new members to come, or even witnesses to this tragic event, please feel free to post here. Have fun.)

Col. Sabbathiel Gor
Founder/Creator of
Vincent’s Commando’s
Gold Dragon’s

#2 Sabbathiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 381 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:02 AM

Thanks for taking time to read my story.

#3 Sabbathiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 381 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:34 PM

Any One returning GDVC or friends of interested in rejoining. please send me a message on our website www.stives.enjin.com MERRY CHRISTMAS!

#4 Swagpanda89

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 278 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Location77th Black Wolves

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:41 PM

Nice Story. Merry Christmas and good luck recruiting new warriors!

Edited by Swagpanda89, 25 December 2015 - 02:41 PM.

#5 Sabbathiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 381 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 03:58 PM

We are here. waiting..... SABS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users