Looking For A Chill Group

7 replies to this topic

#1 Psyconic

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 06:30 PM

I,m an old player returning to the game. I,m 48 years old . so I have a low ******** tolerance. lol.
I just like to play have fun no drama no whining. I,m in the pacific timezone anyone looking for a rusty old recruit?? :)

#2 Stitchedup

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 133 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 September 2015 - 06:57 PM

Have a look at TOG (the older gamers) they have a MWO division amd some of us are pretty rusty

Edited by Stitchedup, 05 September 2015 - 06:58 PM.

#3 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 06 September 2015 - 11:30 AM

Clan Wolf International has some pretty nice people. Wide age range, no major commitments depending upon the unit you wish to be assigned to. Lore-based group, too. So if you like the novels and like the idea of participating in Trials, perhaps CWI is your unit of choice?

www.clan-wolf.info

#4 Night Thastus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 825 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 11:36 AM

The Jade Falcon Outcasts would love to have you! We're a Clan Jade Falcon loyalist unit.

We're a mixed group of 18-55 year-olds who love playing MWO. We're super laid back. No real rules. Come and go as you please, so long as you love to play. We don't enforce making our players run certain builds or play a certain way, or go to mandatory training or any of that BS. You don't need to be a lore expert, but if you like the lore, we've got people who'd love to talk with you.

If you're interested, hit me up. I'm Night Thastus, the Star Colonel of the JFO. Or you can message Khan Agito Hazen, or SaKhan Crux Mattlov.

In-game, or on our forums is fine. If you can't use either, you can use MWO's PM system or I'll PM you my e-mail.

Our forums can be found here:

http://www.jadefalco...sts.com/?Forums

Edited by Night Thastus, 06 September 2015 - 11:37 AM.

#5 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:55 PM

<S>

Clan SiN is recruiting pilots looking for a fun and competitive environment. We have a rank structure in place, dedicated site/ventrilo, and a core group that has played mech together for over a decade. We are looking to be competitive in the next round of Community Warfare and any ladder/leagues that pop up as well. We have a long and strong history within the Mechwarrior Universe, and are looking for pilots that wish to help improve the unit and themselves. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Check our site out, and if you have some time pop in vent and play a couple drops with us.

http://clansin.org

Edited by SIN Deacon, 08 September 2015 - 03:55 PM.

#6 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 08 September 2015 - 04:29 PM

Hi, GBKP is made up of players aged between 18 and 60, we're aussie and we are always looking for members who want to play hard when needed but can have fun doing it and we have some pretty crazy people in the unit, contact myself or Madcat1 or 5050, take a look at the website and join up if you want, or get us in-game.
ATTAKHAN666

#7 A Damn Dirty Ape

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 07:39 PM

Ive got the same problem. 45 yrs old and I can only play maybe a couple hours at the most per night on an inconsistent level. I was in a clan, maybe a year ago briefly, but after a couple of months, the younger players were complaining that I wasn't around when the tournaments started or they needed me on a more consistent basis.

Sorry but I got a career, and money comes first. I'm sure PGI appreciates the income. So it's been PUG matches for me.

Problem, PUG matches means I cannot coordinate as a team, and I get my A*S handed to me allot. Also, since I can only squeeze in a 4-8 matches per night, I have to do it quickly, once again PUG matches, because every time I try and get a group, you have 1 or 2 players that need to change some things on their mechs, use the bathroom, whatever, and run off, and their AFK for awhile.

So heres the deal. I need to group up with some players that are looking for the money shots, call out coordinates and are by the book, and set a rule, that if you are not ready to go in 1-2 mins, then were kicking you so we can start the match.

I get kicked in turn because I gotta answer the phone, whatever, I won't be mad because that's the rules we have set down. Ive been playing for 2 years now, so I'm no slouch at the game.
Let me know what you think.

Sincerely,

A Damn Dirty Ape

#8 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:36 PM

Hi ADDA, try GBKP, we are open to guys in your position, most of us ahve a real life and that comes first, if you're interested come to the website and check us out or find us in game and drop with us, Madcat1 or 5050 can help you out if I'm not on.
ATTAKHAN666

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users