Arctic Cheetas Are My Nemmisis

65 replies to this topic

#21 bad arcade kitty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:35 PM

so, show me on this catapult doll where the teache.. cheater touched you...

#22 FupDup

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts
  • LocationThe Keeper of Memes

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:35 PM

View Postjeredmann1, on 08 September 2015 - 03:32 PM, said:

Let me Say this im sitting at the back of my team kuz i only go 68 kph so im slow and out of nowhere i get killed the board where it shows what I was damaged by says only C SML P LASERS and it took off all of my armour and inside structure in one pulse I mean how..HOW do you do that and to point this out im not exagerating i have 25 points of armour on my back and its not spread out.

So not only does your build have too much rear armor, but it also goes at assault mech speeds? What does your build even look like in Smurfys?

I would probably build mine like this: 4 ERLL Cat K2

View Postzagibu, on 08 September 2015 - 03:34 PM, said:

Did you properly layer the armor plates like this:

Spoiler

Dragon skin!

#23 jeredmann1

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:37 PM

To Say this im not straying i may be in the back but im not always alone most of the team is infront of me but i at least have 2-3 guys with me.

#24 bad arcade kitty

• Bridesmaid
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:37 PM

boring... i would build 2 ac/10 4 ml and possibly an std engine

#25 zagibu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:38 PM

View Postjeredmann1, on 08 September 2015 - 03:37 PM, said:

To Say this im not straying i may be in the back but im not always alone most of the team is infront of me but i at least have 2-3 guys with me.

Here we have it: they betrayed you and stabbed you in the back. I bet one of them was called Brutus, right?

#26 jeredmann1

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:39 PM

I will forgive you but my keyboard is bad.

#27 1453 R

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 5,458 posts

View Postjeredmann1, on 08 September 2015 - 03:28 PM, said:

Yes I do I keep my eyes on my damage meter almost all the time and every time im a full armour and not hurt at all I get pulsed one time from all 6-7 CSML P Lasers and I DIE

Maybe I haven't been clear.

What you're claiming? That you can get one-shotted by a cSPL-boat Cheetah through twenty-five points of rear armor? It can't happen.

Let's assume something like this, with ten extra tons of whatever: CPLT-K2, 25 points assplating.

Is this anywhere near correct? All right. Look at your side torsos. 30hp structure listed, no quirks. Add in 25 points of armor, and you have to take 55 damage to one shoulder to die in a single shot. Not a micron less.

The largest possible number of small pulse lasers on a Cheetah is 7, like so. This Cheetah deals, at most, 42 damage in a single strike. If this Cheetah were to backstab your shoulder, and land every last erg of power on target, you would walk away with 13 structure left. Your rear armor would need to be 12 or less in order for the Cheetah to stand a chance of instagibbing you through an iXL, and that's if it doesn't miss any beam at all. It is incapable of instagibbing you through your CT; with quirks, you have 52 structure and would walk away with 10 structure left.

So yes: you're either missing something in your fights or bullshitting for emphasis. Or, more likely, you're a new account for someone else trying to drag more attention on the 'OP CHEETAH KILL IT W/FIRE" issue by making it seem like rookie players are having trouble too.

Get real, or get lost.

#28 FupDup

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts

View Postzagibu, on 08 September 2015 - 03:38 PM, said:

Here we have it: they betrayed you and stabbed you in the back. I bet one of them was called Brutus, right?

The other was Benedict Arnold!

#29 jeredmann1

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:43 PM

Btw 1453 R I am not exagerating nor lying to you or anyone you guys are assuming on what you saw but im saying what i saw and what happend to me also i have never been on the forums till now.

#30 Roadkill

• 3,610 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:45 PM

Oh come on, guys, he's been a member for a full 55 minutes! Totally legit!

#31 zagibu

• 2,253 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:47 PM

It's also possible the attic cheater removed your armor plates and welded them to his own legs, which is why you couldn't scratch them later on. So you effectively had 0 back armor.

#32 1453 R

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 5,458 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:47 PM

Then explain how you're dying in a way which the game mechanics make objectively impossible.

You claim that:

1.) you have 25 points of back armor per section, despite which,
2.) you are getting instagibbed by SPl boat Cheetahs through the butt,
3.) in a single strike, without any prior heiny damage. Fresh to dead in one blast.

Fup and I both have pointed out how this is not possible in this game. It can't happen. One SPL boat Cheetah is literally incapable of producing a large enough alpha.

So. As I said. Get real, or get lost.

#33 zagibu

• 2,253 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:49 PM

But what if the SPLs on the cheater were actually Super Pulse Lasers instead of Small Pulse Lasers?

#34 jeredmann1

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:50 PM

Sir i suggest you to get real or get lost because I am teeling you the truth so There is a way for that to happen so dont tell m on your facts compaired to what I saw so dont criticize me about what you dont even see.

#35 FupDup

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:50 PM

View Post1453 R, on 08 September 2015 - 03:47 PM, said:

Then explain how you're dying in a way which the game mechanics make objectively impossible.

You claim that:

1.) you have 25 points of back armor per section, despite which,
2.) you are getting instagibbed by SPl boat Cheetahs through the butt,
3.) in a single strike, without any prior heiny damage. Fresh to dead in one blast.

Fup and I both have pointed out how this is not possible in this game. It can't happen. One SPL boat Cheetah is literally incapable of producing a large enough alpha.

So. As I said. Get real, or get lost.

In theory, some critical hit damage could increase the amount of damage dealt to internal structure...but even then, we're talking about a gap of about 30 extra damage needed for the kill. Not even crits could cover the difference, unless an ammo explosion was involved (laser boat build of 4 ERLL, so unlikely).

View Postzagibu, on 08 September 2015 - 03:49 PM, said:

But what if the SPLs on the cheater were actually Super Pulse Lasers instead of Small Pulse Lasers?

But how did he get them before the timeline was advanced?

#36 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:52 PM

St xl from behind. Could have been the ach up close and long range fire from someone else.

#37 Roadkill

• 3,610 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:53 PM

View Postjeredmann1, on 08 September 2015 - 03:50 PM, said:

Sir i suggest you to get real or get lost because I am teeling you the truth so There is a way for that to happen so dont tell m on your facts compaired to what I saw so dont criticize me about what you dont even see.

I don't need to see it happen to know that the facts as you've laid them out are impossible.

The only valid conclusion is that you are not reporting all of the facts. There are several possible reasons, the two most likely being:

1) you're lying/exaggerating in an attempt to make a point
2) you missed something and so can't report it because you didn't see it yourself

#38 zagibu

• 2,253 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:54 PM

Maybe he had leftovers from the star league era on his attic, you know, like some people keep their grandfather's M1 Garand up there.

#39 FupDup

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:54 PM

View Postzagibu, on 08 September 2015 - 03:54 PM, said:

Maybe he had leftovers from the star league era on his attic, you know, like some people keep their grandfather's M1 Garand up there.

Must be LosTech®.

#40 zagibu

• 2,253 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:56 PM

Whatever it was, this thread will have fine company in K-Town.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users