#1 Ruukasu

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 8 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 10 September 2015 - 01:56 AM

Hey, I'm Ruukasu if you didn't already know. I've been playing since beta, but I had to step away from the game some time ago to deal with IRL stuff. I used to play with the Antares Scorpions and now I'm looking for a group to play with now that I've gotten things sorted out. I play mostly nights in the CST Zone of the US. Just post here if you'd like to get in touch. Thanks guys!

Edited by Ruukasu, 10 September 2015 - 01:58 AM.

#2 BSK

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:48 AM

Hello Ruukasu, the BerSerKer are a unit with more than 160 Founder. We are international and have many members online in any timezone. For communication we use the teamspeak server from ComStar. Right now we are Steiner, but we roam the factions to farm mechbays. Our secound unit is Jade Falcon right now. I will send you a friend request ingame. For more information you can read more in our recruiting thread.

http://mwomercs.com/...28#entry3881228

#3 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:06 PM

<S>

Clan SiN is recruiting pilots looking for a fun and competitive environment. We have a rank structure in place, dedicated site/ventrilo, and a core group that has played mech together for over a decade. We are looking to be competitive in the next round of Community Warfare and any ladder/leagues that pop up as well. We have a long and strong history within the Mechwarrior Universe, and are looking for pilots that wish to help improve the unit and themselves. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Check our site out, and if you have some time pop in vent and play a couple drops with us.

http://clansin.org

#4 Cathan Pryde

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:01 PM

CWI

http://clan-wolf.info/ come see us; heavy active participation

#5 Joaostorfe

Rookie

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:17 PM

I'm looking for a clan to join .

I started the game a few days ago. Thanks guys

#6 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 11 September 2015 - 09:09 PM

The seraphim are a group that has many playing styles in many factions. Clan and IS

seekhim.com

Edited by KursedVixen, 11 September 2015 - 09:09 PM.

#7 Depressing-Fire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 216 posts
  • LocationNew Tasmania, Kikuyu

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:58 PM

Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy are looking for active players, come have a look at www.cwdg.us

Good luck bud, see you out there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users