5 replies to this topic

#1 -Char Aznable-

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 September 2015 - 10:03 PM

Hey I'm looking for a clan to get more out of the game, im online a lot and getting surgery soon so nothing but sitting on my ass smoking a blunt or two and meching out haha. Thanks in advance to any replies xD

#2 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 10:37 PM

<S>

Clan SiN is recruiting pilots looking for a fun and competitive environment. We have a rank structure in place, dedicated site/ventrilo, and a core group that has played mech together for over a decade. We are looking to be competitive in the next round of Community Warfare and any ladder/leagues that pop up as well. We have a long and strong history within the Mechwarrior Universe, and are looking for pilots that wish to help improve the unit and themselves. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Check our site out, and if you have some time pop in vent and play a couple drops with us.

http://clansin.org

#3 Cathan Pryde

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:01 PM

CWI

http://clan-wolf.info/ come see us; heavy active participation

#4 Depressing-Fire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 216 posts
  • LocationNew Tasmania, Kikuyu

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:06 PM

Come check out Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy. www.cwdg.us pretty chill bunch, team speak, see how you feel mang.

#5 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 12 September 2015 - 08:15 AM

I will toss you a Ghost Bear option.

CGBI, Clan Ghost Bear International is a semi-Casual unit that focuses heavily on its community and the training of our Warriors. We have a strong dedicated Clan base with 120 active members with our numbers somewhere in the 200 due to inactive, leaves and sibkin.

We were founded in January 2011 in MWLL and have grown since. We offer a lore-based environment that you are not needed to participate in but members do like to use Clan terms often. We have a good training group, monthly Trial of Bloodrights and a lot of fun.

If interested check us out at ghost-bear-command.com or click the link in my signature.

See you on the battlefield.

#6 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 12 September 2015 - 09:58 AM

The seraphim have many clan units to choose from

Seekhim.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users