1 reply to this topic

#1 CrisisCannon

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:46 AM

Hey folks!

A little info on me here, I've recently started MWO in the past few days and am now seeking a group to team up with! I'm a quick enough learner and believe I have grasped at least the basics - I'm sure to still be missing a few in oversight! - as well as some knowledge on fitting with perhaps a little bias towards the mechs I hold close from the originals!

I am hopefully looking for a decent sized group, preferably active in the European hours (I'm often up late for NA at times) and with interest in CW. I'm a casual player with a hint of competitiveness but I will say, I am not entirely focused on skill.

Cheers,
- Crisis

#2 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:10 PM

<S>

Clan SiN is recruiting pilots looking to join a tight team for a fun and competitive environment. We have a rank structure in place, dedicated site/ventrilo, and a core group that has played mech together for over a decade. We are looking to be competitive in the next round of Community Warfare and any ladder/leagues that pop up as well. We have a long and strong history within the Mechwarrior Universe, and are looking for pilots that wish to help improve the unit and themselves. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Check our site out, and if you have some time pop in vent and play a couple drops with us.

Http://clansin.org

Edited by SIN Deacon, 21 September 2015 - 06:11 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users