Clan Coyote..?

5 replies to this topic

#1 GrimNefari

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:15 PM

So, given that there are only four invading clans, what is the likelihood of a Clan Coyote out there serving in some sort of non-canon fashion, I.e. A single Galaxy or cluster in some sort of nominal observation role or perhaps even "contracted" to one of the big four?

#2 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:20 AM

I might be wrong, but i think there were some "observing" units from a number of Clans other than the Invading four accompanying them in Operation Revival. There was indeed, a Clan Coyote unit a while ago that was based on this piece of canon. I am not too sure however, it has been a while since i read any material on Op. Revival.

#3 GrimNefari

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:45 AM

Are there any coyote players out there? Have any players made a coyote unit for MWO?

#4 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:51 AM

Yes. Their tag is [CYT] I believe.

Khan Cmeg, Tailgunner, and a few others have joined us from the Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries unit, which still hosts games by the way!

http://clancoyote.com/main/news.php

And I regularly make and update content for MW4:M too.

Edited by Commander A9, 20 September 2015 - 08:00 AM.

#5 Tuku

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 529 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:18 PM

I know that there used to be a cyote unit that folded into wolf at some point for CW

#6 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:50 AM

clan coyote folded into wolf, i was once apart of clan coyote, their is a german clan coyote but i believe they quit MWO and now play MW4. Yes their was observers to the clan invasion but they weren't allowed to participate and ilkhan Leo Showers made sure of that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users