Inner Sphere Heritage Month

5 replies to this topic

#1 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:10 PM

Greetings, fellow mechwarriors! In honor of our upcoming INNER SPHERE HERITAGE MONTH in October, I'd like to get the ball rolling for are community by sharing with you a very special and very authentic recipe from our wonderful friends in House Liao.

LIAO MUD CAKES
============

200g fresh dirt
2tbsp salt
1tsp vegetable oil
1 cup water

You will need a mixing bowl, a frying pan, a whisk, a spatula and a heated stove top. Begin by pouring the dirt, salt, and water into the mixing bowl and whisking vigorously for at least one minute. Next, line the frying pan with vegetable oil and turn the stove to high heat. Then, pour the mud mix into the pan and place it on the stove top. Once it begins to solidify, use the spatula to turn the cake as needed. You want to sear the cake for about three minutes, or until it has a nice consistency to it and a firm, crisp center.

Let cool for five minutes and serve.

I love this recipe and I think you will, too. Now, I'd love to hear what the rest of my fellow mechwarriors are planning to do to celebrate Inner Sphere Heritage Month. Feel free to share your recipes, stories, songs and art!

#2 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:20 PM

Wow, with such delicious mud cakes, its no wonder Liao peasantry has been estimated to finally have 20% of the population growing above 5 feet this year!

#3 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:22 PM

as miss kurita 2015 and official sponsor of kuritan heritage day i sponsor this thread

#4 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:23 PM

ROFL

#5 Onionbird

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 199 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:00 PM

If you want to add a little je ne sais quoi to your next get together, try using the aforementioned recipe with a garnish of porcini and shiitake mushrooms. Molto buuno!

#6 Sizzles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,221 posts
  • LocationWaiting in line for his UrbanMech UM-PP.

Posted 26 September 2015 - 09:14 AM

From what I heard the Capellans actually subsist on a steady diet of hot lead and ionized particles.

Not sure about this cake thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users