1 reply to this topic

#1 Jason Red Death

• PipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 12:08 AM

Hello,
I would like to use my Logitech Driving Force GT in MWO. But somehow it is not registered by MWO. I set the axis to analog but If I want to map the pedals (or wheel) to any function in MWO (Settings/Controller/Configure Axis) the correspondig pedal-movement or wheel-movement is not registered. I also have CH pro pedals and they are detected correctly and I can map them to analog throttle.
Is there a way to make MWO aware of the Driving force GT?
Of course I can set the pedals to key-emulation-mode but this is somehow not very satisfying... (especially if you want to send messages to your team.... )

Thank you in advance...

Jason

#2 Jason Red Death

• PipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 06:33 AM

OK ... now the pedals work!
UJR - evilC's Universal Joystick Remapper did the trick. I remapped the wheel-pedals using UJR and now they work just fine in MWO - finally.
Where to find UJR?
http://evilc.com/joo...ystick-remapper

How to do it?
First, you have to configure the pedals to combined mode (break and gas on one axis not on seperate axis). Second, since (at least at my computer) MWO refuses to accept wheel-devices, you have to convince MWO that your wheel is a joystick. This you can do by using vJoystick.
Now use UJR to map your pedals to the virtual joystick. This is a bit tricky because you have to find out which Physical Stick ID and which Physical Axis to choose (in my case it was StickID 2 and Physical Axis 2). Just try and error. Start with StickID 1, Axis 1 and hit the pedal. If no reaction, choose next Axis and so on, until state changes.
Now nearly finished. Start MWO, go to settings/controller and map your pedals to analog throttle.
Now I wish you a lot of fun with throttle-control via pedals. I really love playing MWO with the pedals.

Edited by Jason Red Death, 12 October 2015 - 11:13 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users