Mouse Control Problem

3 replies to this topic

#1 Draco Llasa

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 03:51 PM

When the match loads, my view/torso moves to the top left corner/extreme.
I can use the mouse to look down and all the way to the right if i move fast enough but as soon as i stop moving the mouse it automatically goes back to the top left corner again.

I have tried a full reinstall including deleting the \appdata\roaming\mechwarrior online folder, and using the option to reset to default in the settings.

I do have a HOTAS, rudder pedals and TrackIR configured on this machine, but this was all done (after the reinstall/clean up) with all of those devices unplugged.

Any ideas why this might be happening? i havent seen this in any other games/apps so i am not sure how to proceed.

I should add that while i have been a player for a long time, i havent played a real match in almost a year, so i have no idea why this issue actually started (to related it to a patch or other action)

Edited by Draco Llasa, 02 October 2015 - 03:53 PM.

#2 dragnier1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 11:24 PM

Try dusting the sensor area (be gentle though), or replug your mouse. Check if you have any stuck/jammed buttons on keyboard (just in case).

#3 Tim East

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 12:03 AM

Bait a trap with peanut butter, and wait for their necks to get snapped.

#4 GTV Zeratul

• PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 02:44 AM

Could be input from a second controller. I use a mouse for the torso and the throttle part from my HOTAS for movement, once the stick part of the HOTAS fell over without me noticing it and gave my exactly your symptoms.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users