Wolf Clan Loyalist Looking For A Unit

3 replies to this topic

#1 SkyBound

Rookie

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:08 PM

Hello! I've started MWO back in closed beta, but took some time off from playing for about 8 months, but i've decided to come back and have been playing again for over a month. I've found the whole "Lone Wolf" thing isn't really working out for me any more and am looking to get more out of my matches with a team or group. I'm not a rusty player at all (I'm able to pull out 1000+ damage in 12v12 matches quite frequently. I will admit i'm still trying to figure out the CW style of gameplay and that is the biggest reason i am looking for a unit, to expand my range of skills and overall raise my level of piloting. doing it with a good group or players has always been the best and fastest way for me to learn.

#2 Gabriel Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:15 PM

Hello Sky,

Your more than welcome to join Tau Galaxy.
Our website is taugalaxy.enjin.com and our teamspeak is taugalaxy.enjinvoice.com.

Please contract Gabriel Phoenix or Spadejack for more information or if you have any question that need to be answer.

Keep fighting Mech Warrior!

#3 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:15 PM

We got Clan Wolf International as Alpha Epsilon, Kappa, and Omega Galaxies online.

www.clan-wolf.info

Teamspeak: 74.91.124.107

Come on in!

Edited by Commander A9, 04 October 2015 - 10:15 PM.

#4 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 08:26 AM

<S>

Clan SiN is recruiting pilots looking for a fun and competitive environment. We have a rank structure in place, dedicated site/ventrilo, and a core group that has played mech together for over a decade. We are looking to be competitive in the next round of Community Warfare and any ladder/leagues that pop up as well. We have a long and strong history within the Mechwarrior Universe, and are looking for pilots that wish to help improve the unit and themselves. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Check our site out, and if you have some time pop in vent and play a couple drops with us.

http://clansin.org

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users