• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:01 AM

Upcoming Patch - Tuesday, October 6th @ 10AM – 1PM PDT
Patch Number: 1.4.13.0
Patch Size: ~330 MB

Greetings MechWarriors,

The third Resistance 2 'Mech is now being delivered to all eligible pilots. Originally designed for the Star League Defense Force, the Crab has been a relatively rare sight throughout the Inner Sphere since the collapse of the Star League. However, despite the loss of their primary facility on Northwind to Clan Wolf, Cosara Weaponries has been able resume construction of the Crab 'Mech for a new era of MechWarriors.
The Crab is releasing with full standard Pattern functionality. For release date regarding the final Resistance 2 'Mech, other Collection items such as Badges, Titles, and Premium Time, along with Early Adopter Rewards release dates and Faction Content selections, check out the release schedule in the Resistance 2 FAQ.

This patch features the release of the newly-updated Caustic Valley, our third map so far to receive a full gameplay and beautification overhaul. While the design of Caustic Valley remains very similar to its original form, experienced pilots dropping onto the new Caustic Valley will notice an array of changes to its layout, geometry, and aesthetics.

The 2015 Customer Appreciation Rewards are rolling out in this patch, but you still have until October 20th to qualify for the Top-Tier Inner Sphere and Top-Tier Clan Rewards. The Loyalty 'Mechs provided in this year’s Appreciation Program feature a brand new underlying armor style, over which any standard Patterns can be applied.

Rounding out this patch we have a large number of fixes and general changes, including the addition of Equipped and Engine Heat Sinks to the 'Mech Stats window, the ability to use the leg orientation indicator introduced in our Tutorial throughout the rest of the game modes, a fix for the long-standing Consumable Module auto-refill functionality issue, a subtle (but awesome) change to the opening Tutorial cinematic, and much more.

Read on for all the details, and we'll see you on the battlefield!

- The MechWarrior Team

Change Log

Updated Map (Standard Queue)

Caustic Valley (new)

Caustic Valley is the third map to receive a gameplay and beautification overhaul. Along with changes to its layout and visual quality, Caustic Valley now features dynamic time of day, breakable objects, and DropShip spawn points.

Compared to the layout changes seen with Forest Colony players will notice that the number of changes to the general layout of Caustic Valley are not as drastic. While the caldera and its surrounding area have undergone a number of significant changes, and additional cover has been provided throughout the map, the re-designed Caustic Valley should still feel very familiar. Unlike River City and Forest Colony, Caustic Valley has not increased in size.

Dynamic Time of Day

Time of Day on the new Caustic Valley is divided into four quadrants:

• Dawn - 20% change of selection
  • Day - 50% chance of selection
  • Dusk - 20% chance of selection
  • Night - 10% chance of selection

For public matches, each quadrant condenses its 6-hour duration into 15 minutes (the maximum match time for Standard Queue matches).
For private matches, the 6-hour quadrant duration will be condensed over whichever match duration is set in the Lobby.
When accessed through Testing Grounds the new Caustic Valley will cycle through all of the above cycles.

Breakable Objects

The new Caustic Valley features the following breakable objects:

• Small and medium trees and tree stumps
  • Stalagmites and small rock formations
The above items will not block or slow down 'Mechs or weapons fire.

Single-spawn DropShip drop zones (3 drop zones per team)

Players will now drop onto the new Caustic Valley from one of the three DropShip drop zones for their side. The DropShips will leave the battlefield once they have unloaded their 'Mechs.

New 'Mechs:

The third of the Resistance 2 'Mechs is now available in-game for eligible Resistance 2 owners.

Crab (Medium)

Originally designed in the twilight era of the Star League, the Crab distinguished itself as an extremely reliable 'Mech capable of operating with relatively minimal maintenance. This degree of reliability, combined with its speed and lack of reliance on ammo, allowed the Crab to be utilized most effectively behind enemy lines where it could put its highly advanced communications system to good use. After the collapse of the Star League the complexity of that communications system proved to be a liability; the knowledge behind its construction and maintenance soon dwindled, and was eventually lost.

Unconventional appearance aside, as a low-profile 50-ton Medium 'Mech comprised almost entirely of Energy hardpoints the Crab possesses sufficient speed, power, and resilience to excel as a skirmisher over long-term engagements.

Release date for MC: December 1st 2015
Release date for C-Bills: January 5th 2016

Loadout details and discussion of these new 'Mechs can be found in a dedicated post here.

'Mechs Now Available for Purchase In-Game

Shadow Cat

• SHC-Prime: 9,614,177 C-Bills
  • SHC-A: 9,838,177 C-Bills
  • SHC-B: 10,514,657 C-Bills
  • SHC-P: 8,957,177 C-Bills

Loadout details for the Shadow Cat can be found in a dedicated post here.

2015 Customer Appreciation Rewards

The 2015 Customer Appreciation Rewards are being delivered to eligible players in this patch. You still have until October 20th to qualify for the Top-Tier Inner Sphere and Top-Tier Clan Rewards!

INJECTION DETAILS: If you already qualify for a Top-Tier Reward 'Mech you will receive it during this patch.
If you qualify for a Top-Tier Collection after this patch (and before October 20th), you will receive your Top-Tier Reward 'Mech(s) in the October 20th patch.

Active Player Reward

• 2,000,000 C-Bills
  • 1 MechBay
  • Year 2 Anniversary Cupcake Cockpit Item

MechWarrior Credits Reward

• Cicada CDA-3F Loyalty Variant (featuring a brand new Armor Style and 30% C-Bill Boost) + 1 MechBay

Inner Sphere Reward

• Wolverine WVR-7D Loyalty Variant (featuring a brand new Armor Style and 30% C-Bill Boost) + 1 MechBay

Clan Reward

• Nova NVA-D Loyalty Variant (featuring a brand new Armor Style and 30% C-Bill Boost) + 1 MechBay

Top-Tier Inner Sphere Reward

• Zeus ZEU-9S2 Loyalty Variant (featuring a brand new Armor Style and 30% C-Bill Boost) + 1 MechBay

Top-Tier Clan Reward

• Executioner EXE-C Loyalty Variant (featuring a brand new Armor Style and 30% C-Bill Boost) + 1 MechBay

Loadout information for all Loyalty 'Mechs can be found here.

Gameplay Fixes and Changes

• The leg orientation arrow from the Tutorial has been integrated into the rest of the game. This is on by default, and can be toggled through your game settings.
  • 3PV is now off by default.

Map Fixes and Changes

• Forest Colony: Restored the missing water sound effects.

'Mech Fixes and Changes

• Black Knight: Hitboxes have been adjusted. A greater portion of the left and right side-facing areas of the head, neck, and back have been moved from the CT hitbox to the respective RT/LT hitboxes.
  • Black Knight: Minor animation tweaks.
  • Hellbringer: Leg texture fix.

MechLab Fixes and Changes

• The 'Mech Stats window will now display the number of user-equipped Heat Sinks and the number of Engine Heat Sinks.
  • The pop-up window that appears when hovering over a 'Mech portrait will also display the number of user-equipped Heat Sinks and Engine Heat Sinks.
  • Standard Engines now display as 'STD ###' in the 'Mech Stats and pop-up windows.
  • The pop-up window that appears when hovering over a 'Mech portrait is no longer considered a tooltip, and will not be disabled if you have selected 'Disable tooltips' in your game settings.
  • The Engine slot will now appear grayed out if no Engine is equipped.
  • Restored missing tooltips to the 'Mech Stats window.
  • Fixed an issue where Heat Sinks could have the 'swap' icon in the Warehouse even if there were available Heat Sink slots in the Engine.
  • Fixed an issue where switching to a new 'Mech after selecting an item in the Cockpit menu would carry that item text over.
  • Fixed an issue where unlocking the Master Efficiency for a 'Mech would not immediately unlock the extra Module slot until the screen is refreshed.
  • Fixed an issue where the selected button tab in the Warehouse could be slightly cut off.
  • Fixed an issue where item tooltips could be offset after selecting the Modules tab in Column view.
  • Fixed an issue where the 'Mech portrait would not immediately update when changes were saved in the Select 'Mech screen.

MechWarrior Academy/Tutorial Fixes and Changes

• Opening cinematic now features 'Mechs engaged in ground combat during the drop sequence.
  • Improved sound delay and synchronization during the opening cinematic.
  • Fixed an issue with Alpha Strike registration during the Target Practice Challenge.
  • Fixed an issue where the HUD could disappear after changing 'Mechs.
  • Fixes to the default Keyboard image (F1).
  • Fixes and additions to the Field Manual (ESC).
  • Fixed an issue with damage registration during the Rapid Fire Challenge.
  • Fixed an issue where the Bronze medal was not being awarded during Pilot Challenge 1.

Other Fixes and Changes

• New MC, C-Bill, and GXP icons have been added.
  • Screenshot file-names will now use the following format: 'MWO month.day.year-hour.minute.second.'
  • Testing Grounds: Fixed an issue where several maps only spawned the RVN-2X.
  • Fixed an issue where the auto-refill toggle for Consumables would sometimes not work.
  • Fixed an issue where selecting MSAA would prompt a warning about TXAA functionality.
  • Fixed an issue where the 'Mech filter buttons could be slightly cut off in the Select 'Mech screen.
  • Fixed an issue where Invalid banners would sometimes not immediately appear over Invalid 'Mechs when first accessing the Select 'Mech screen.
  • Fixed an issue where stripping and saving your current 'Mech within the Select 'Mech screen would not update the portrait with the Invalid banner.
  • Fixed an issue where the player would receive a Trial 'Mech edit warning when selecting a Trial 'Mech from the Home screen.
  • Fixed an issue where the CL. ERL Laser Cooldown Module text could be cut off in the Skills menu.
  • After reaching the Elite Efficiency for a 'Mech chassis, the Variants Unlocked value in the 'Mech Skill Tree menu will now only display the number of variants for that specific chassis that have reached full Elite status (instead of showing the total number of 'Mechs you have Elited in that weight class). Unlocking the Master Efficiency for a variant still only requires that you unlock full Elite Efficiency for three variants within the same weight class.
  • Removed the drop-down arrows from tabs in the Faction menu that do not have sub-tabs.
  • Fixed an issue where players were unable to see certain geometry in the main menu or during gameplay when using TXAA on a 3D-enabled monitor.
  • Fixed a Community Warfare match loading crash.

Known Issues

• Crab 'Mech: Hanging Cockpit Lights do not display correctly.
  • MechWarrior Academy: Damage to turrets does not register correctly.
  • MechWarrior Academy: Issues with non-North American keyboards.
  • MechWarrior Academy: Changing window focus during the opening cinematic causes sound sync problems
  • Caustic Valley: Wireframe is visible on the caldera lava when running MSAA or TXAA

#2 Boyka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 123 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:01 AM

This is the 3rd map with dropships, can we get a minimap upgrade in the "Drop Preparation" screen?
Bases, cap points and lances position like this example:

Posted Image

There are some people like me who enjoy to expose a simple plan at the begin of the match, and there are people who appreciate this because follow simple indication in pug or more complex strategy in group queue is better than have a completely unorganized team, especially in conquest mode.

If before, identify your drop spot in the "Drop Preparation" screen was difficult but possible, now it's possible no more, so you have to wait the end of countdown, wait the start up animation, finally open the map, study your position, study assault and light lances position, think a good plan with these information and start
typing like crazy before all take different directions.

Can you do this (i think little) change? So the time wasted in the countdown will be more useful. Thankyou.

Edited by Boyka, 05 October 2015 - 11:07 AM.

#3 JeepStuff

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 228 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:12 AM

I just want to say in general thanks for posting the patch notes a day early. You didn't used to do that, but you've been doing it for quite a while now and it's much appreciated.

#4 Ano

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 637 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:18 AM

I'm definitely that guy, but I can live with it.

Per post #35 in the LAST set of patch notes:

View PostAno, on 22 September 2015 - 01:30 AM, said:

I have a feeling I'm turning into 'that guy' but I have to ask:

Does the absence of any kind of note relating to the mech select screen, and specifically the persistence of expanded/collapsed elements, mean that these 'known issues' from previous patches have been quietly moved to the 'we're not going to fix this' pile?

Could I perhaps have a definitive "we're not fixing it, go away" about the accordion elements in the mech select screen not remembering whether they are supposed to be expanded/collapsed?

#5 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:28 AM

View PostAno, on 05 October 2015 - 11:18 AM, said:

I'm definitely that guy, but I can live with it. Per post #35 in the LAST set of patch notes: Could I perhaps have a definitive "we're not fixing it, go away" about the accordion elements in the mech select screen not remembering whether they are supposed to be expanded/collapsed?

No that's still on the table. I'll follow-up on it.

#6 Moebius Pi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 211 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:29 AM

Good to see the Black Knight getting a CT fix along with the water sounds for Forest Colony (man was that oddball for something so minor). We'll see how it pans out, but at least they may be worth more of a fair, if underslung, shake again.

Having destructible elements in Caustic (along with the much better appearance) should be a nice change of pace as well. Once you're used to having things smash, it definitely seems odd phasing through (now if only that was true on Emerald Taiga!).

I actually appreciate the size of the map being kept as is so that the gameplay isn't necessarily a drastic shift, the dropship zones alone should get rid of some of the serious annoyance that map had. More cover, less "well, we spawned here, so here comes the free shots!" bs, while still allowing for Nascar -if- one wants to, I won't naysay a quality of life improvement to a map even if it still remains relatively small.

I actually appreciate that the leg direction arrow thingy from the Tutorial is being intergrated; may not be overly beneficial to vets, but I know it will help a lot of players.

Now if only those invisible Assault-eating Space Gophers would stop their attacks on mechs on some maps; rough terrain is one thing, but when non-obstructions pull that routine of "got your foot! Didn't see that coming, did ya?" you gotta give those varmits credit for being more dangerous than many mechs out there. ;)

#7 Luscious Dan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,146 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:39 AM

New Caustic looks good from the Crab gameplay. I dig the yellow sulfur clouds and blue flames, actually just read up on that a phenomenon few weeks ago after seeing some crazy photos of a Javanese volcano.

Hopefully there's some collision mesh refinements around the pipes, a few of them used to snag your feet more than it seemed like they ought to.

With the added cover and rougher terrain around the caldera, UAV + missile boats won't be quite as annoying (I hope). Should hopefully break up a few of the no man's land type areas as well. If this map works out, hopefully it forms a good model for future aesthetic passes with minor gameplay refinements, so older maps don't need to be scrapped entirely.

#8 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:46 AM

View PostAno, on 05 October 2015 - 11:18 AM, said:

I'm definitely that guy, but I can live with it.

Per post #35 in the LAST set of patch notes:

Could I perhaps have a definitive "we're not fixing it, go away" about the accordion elements in the mech select screen not remembering whether they are supposed to be expanded/collapsed?

I would say... it means that they are still aware of it, presume that people have read previous patch notes and thus they know about it, and that no changes have currently been implemented into the game to correct the known bug.

After all, this very patch note explains some bug fixes that were made "known" a few patch notes back (if not farther back than that). Just because they haven't said it's still a known issue doesn't mean it isn't being worked on and got "forgotten".

Edit: Ninjaed by official response... :ph34r:

Edited by Tesunie, 05 October 2015 - 11:48 AM.

#9 xeromynd

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,022 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationNew York

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:02 PM

Seems like it'll be a great patch, new mechs, tons of rewards etc...
But we all know something else is going to get pushed out of alignment and borked, that's just how these patches seem to work unfortunately.

#10 Tennex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 6,619 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:52 PM

• Hellbringer: Leg texture fix.
praise the OCD gods

#11 Tarzilman

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,011 posts
  • LocationRim Territories

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:02 PM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 05 October 2015 - 11:01 AM, said:

• Standard Engines now display as 'STD ###' in the 'Mech Stats and pop-up windows.

That's nice!
I have but one question concerning the display of the equipped engine.

I don't have an engine for all of my mechs. So for me the information which engine is equipped is very important.
While it's pretty handy as it is right know, I think it's still a bit uncomfortable to find the right engine for a mech that actually has none equipped. Putting the cursor over a mech until the information window opens seems to be fast enough, but I think it could still be faster for users like me that like I said don't have engines equipped in every mech.

Posted Image

As you can see in this screenshot to solve this problem I named all my mechs by the equipped/needed engine. Maybe you could show the information of the equipped engine above the head of the mechs or to the lower information bar like the yellow arrows show?
It'd still be a bit tricky for those mechs that have no engine equipped, since the information of the NEEDED enginge can not be displayed at those positions I think.
But still it would make things much easier.
Yeah, I already have a solution for this problem, but what I am missing now is the fact that my mechs don't have cool names. :unsure:

#12 FerretboysRevenge

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationKelso, WA

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:28 PM

The majority of the 2015 Customer Appreciation Rewards are rolling out in this patch, while the Top-Tier Inner Sphere and Top-Tier Clan Rewards are set for release on October 20th. The Loyalty 'Mechs provided in this year’s Appreciation Program feature a brand new underlying armor style, over which any standard Patterns can be applied.

Ok, so my Zeus has been moved back 2 weeks even though it still says its being released tomorrow?

Edited by FerretboysRevenge, 05 October 2015 - 01:29 PM.

#13 5th Fedcom Rat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 893 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:36 PM

Yeah what happened to the Zeus? I'd at least like to be able to see what its "special" armor looks like to know whether its worth upgrading to any top tier I.S. pack for it before the deadline.

Edited by 5th Fedcom Rat, 05 October 2015 - 01:36 PM.

#14 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,246 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:41 PM

View Post5th Fedcom Rat, on 05 October 2015 - 01:36 PM, said:

Yeah what happened to the Zeus? I'd at least like to be able to see what its "special" armor looks like to know whether its worth upgrading to any top tier I.S. pack for it before the deadline.

The deadline for the top tier packs is October 20th (I smell another pack announcement before then! :ph34r: ). I have a feeling that the Zeus and Executioner will start to get previews thrown out there on the main page like the Cicada, Nova and Wolverine have had, before the 20th rolls around.

#15 FerretboysRevenge

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationKelso, WA

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:43 PM

- Top-Tier Inner Sphere Collection Reward -

Eligibility Conditions

You must have purchased any Top-Tier Inner Sphere Collection since January 1st 2015 12:01 AM PST (8:01 AM UTC).

Deadline for Eligibility

October 20th 2015 at 10:00 AM PDT (5:00 PM UTC).

Rewards

Zeus ZEU-9S2 Loyalty Variant (featuring a brand new Armor Style and 30% C-Bill Boost)

+1 MechBay.

ZEU-9S2 Loadout details!

Reward Injection Date

Starting October 6th at 10:00 AM PDT (5:00 PM UTC).

Eligible Collections: Resistance 1 Wrath Collection; Resistance 2 Mauler Collection; owning at least two of the following three Collector Packs: UrbanMech; Marauder; Warhammer.
This Zeus Loyalty Variant will only be available through the Top-Tier Inner Sphere Collection Reward program. The Standard version of this Zeus variant will be available for MC and C-Bills at a future date, to be determined.

It still says its being released tomorrow though.

#16 Sparkymarkyp

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 187 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:44 PM

Gutted about my Zeus - the 9S2 is going to be the 3rd one i need to start Mastering :(

Patience is not my strongest point :(

#17 Leigus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationSierra, Free Worlds League

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:47 PM

View PostBoyka, on 05 October 2015 - 11:01 AM, said:

This is the 3rd map with dropships, can we get a minimap upgrade in the "Drop Preparation" screen?
Bases, cap points and lances position like this example...

Better yet, just give us access to the Battlegrid before the match begins. Lets the commander place markers and allows all other players to view them.

#18 Sereglach

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,563 posts
  • LocationWherever things are burning.

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:54 PM

All improvements for the tutorial mode are good improvements. It will be awesome as that gets stabilized and continually expands.

Is the new "under layer" for the reward mechs the start of a new customization layer for mechs in general? That would be pretty incredible to eventually add armor plating patterns to any mech. It'd also be a nice little monetization option for PGI in general.

Certain Crab variants have different variations on the claw setups. The potential for choosing what claws you have on your Crab would be an excellent option for the whole theory of physical customization traits and monetization.

Outside of that all of the various bug fixes and improvements are greatly appreciated.

Now, my continued "Patch Notes List of Hopes for Future Patches":

-Of course my primary hopes/prayers/dreams are that y'all get to the Flamer Reengineering. Thanks for the answer in the September Town Hall on that, by the way. Maybe this will be coming with the huge balancing overhaul? Please?

-Speaking of the big Rebalance Overhaul: Any word on the future playtests? Being able to dig our teeth into that and look forward to major gameplay improvements for MWO will be awesome.

-I hope to God you go back and redo some of the recent weapons visualizations (my poor, poor Commando . . .). There has been LOTS of feedback from the community on these, and it isn't pretty. Maybe start knocking them out in bits and pieces? Or maybe start concepting overhauls for all the early-gen mechs to use the kind and quality of weapon visualizations that new mechs have?

-Also looking forward to seeing some more CW iterations in future patches. I take it we're slated to hear a great deal more about this for the October Town Hall?

-Decal System was mostly done (according to Town Halls), but was put on hold for UI work on CW and Mechlab/mech-select. Maybe assets could be diverted to get this finished off, soon? I'm sure it would do a great deal to help monetization efforts by allowing more detailed customization features for mechs. About the only UI element that hasn't recieved major UI changes are cockpit items and camo modifications . . . so maybe when/if those hit?

-Lastly, what ever happened to the original Resistance titles/badges? We were told we were getting them, and then it never happened. Please don't make Tina a liar. You'd think it'd be such a little and easy thing to get done. In fact the big petition thread that was started over it already had versions that were ready for implementation in game, that had fixes to make them unique and identifiable.

As a closing note, please don't take these desires as bickering or complaints. They're merely notes for hopes/dreams/wishes to be included in future patches. Y'all at PGI have been doing great work, especially recently, and I hope it continues. However, think of the items listed above as key notes for huge morale boosters (especially my Flamer request . . . I really want to be able to go out there and incinerate things properly). Thank you all at PGI, sincerely, for the work that y'all do. On the other hand, if things on the list just don't get touched, then expect my wallet to stay closed more and more.

#19 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:00 PM

View PostFerretboysRevenge, on 05 October 2015 - 01:28 PM, said:

Ok, so my Zeus has been moved back 2 weeks even though it still says its being released tomorrow?

Sorry, the patch notes are incorrect here. The Zeus and Executioner will be available tomorrow for those players who qualify.

If you qualify after tomorrow's patch, you will receive your Top-Tier 'Mech(s) in the October 20th patch.

#20 FerretboysRevenge

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationKelso, WA

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:01 PM

Thank you for the Clarification.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users