Pgi I Luv U!

6 replies to this topic

#1 PeeWrinkle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 384 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 04:35 PM

I know there is a lot of bashing and complaining about PGI at times, and I am guilty of it too. But ultimately I love this game and what PGI is doing with it.

So when I complain about all the free mechs I just received, know it is because I am grateful, and wish I had more hours in a day to play them all!!!!

Great job on the rewards and I am loving the Crab! Mediums are my favorite chassis in MWO, ironically in table top I was a heavy fan - Oh WELL I love my mediums! Both Resistance packs have deliever great mediums. First the Enforcer, which became my favorite mech almost instantly and now the Crab. Very well done, in that weight class!

That said I have to give props for the heavies in both the Resistance packs as well. I have enjoyed them as much as I liked the Cataphracts, even more really!

Anyway, I digress, I really just wanted to give a big shout out to PGI and say thanks for this game.

If you really like what PGI is doing please share it here. Hopefully no complainers will join this thread, but if they do they do. But I am hoping to have a 100% positive thread about PGI and MWO.

And I'll add one more thing, since I have started playing MWO, I have played it non stop (going on three years now), that is saying something. I usually quit games after a couple months and move on. Since I have joined this community I rarely play any other games! Who knows what the new Alpha Strike Kickstarter will have me doing though. Check it out if you haven't yet!

Thanks again PGI!!!!! You Rock!!!!

Edited by PeeWrinkle, 06 October 2015 - 05:04 PM.

#2 Vetal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 500 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:49 PM

Agree. Thank you for the efforts to bring us such a game like MWO.

#3 Jelik

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 06:45 AM

Well said. It still keeps on bringing me back years down the line. There's something so engaging about the dynamics of what on the face of it is a pretty straightforward gameplay mechanic. The enormity of the undertaking: the balancing of weapons, terrains, the minutae of mech scales and all that is certainly far from it.

Even after all this time I'll be sat somewhere and suddenly have the need for the mechlab to chew possible layouts, get over-excited for a random mech or suddenly have the insatiable need to make an alternative pilot so I can draw on the lore in a slightly different way to satisfy my inner role-player.

The fact that it satisfies that peculiarity and many completely different ones is quite an achievement.

Bravo indeed.

#4 M X Striker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 114 posts
  • LocationAwesome, USA

Posted 08 October 2015 - 06:46 AM

Keep the goodness coming PGI! Loving the new maps, the new mechs, and all the fun I've had in game!

#5 Randall Flagg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 590 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 09:53 AM

Amen.

#6 CimaGarahau

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 147 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationWesternmost Germany

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:07 AM

Oh does someone had a stroke of luck today regarding successful matches or why so happy.
Sorry but such an attitude is rare in this forum. For that reason I have to agree PeeWrinkle!

Edited by CimaGarahau, 08 October 2015 - 10:08 AM.

#7 PeeWrinkle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 384 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 05:13 AM

View PostCimaGarahau, on 08 October 2015 - 10:07 AM, said:

Oh does someone had a stroke of luck today regarding successful matches or why so happy.

No stroke of luck in matches the day I posted this topic, although they do happen sometimes. I was just very happy to receive the loyalty rewards, and was very excited playing the Crab mech.

I should add that I really do love this game and I don't think PGI gets enough credit for what they have been able to do with it. So I wanted to give them a shout out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users