Sorry, Not Sure Where Or If I Should Put This Thread...

8 replies to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 02:46 PM

Sorry for the spelling mistakes and bad grammer

I habe a large number of friends in-game that I drop with all the time (most of them House Liao Waarriors, with a few Steiner and Marik House people as well) and get long great with them, when we are playing a match, but I just wondered what you all thought of me (all Houses welcomed to comment to this) when you see me ini the forums.
My sister tood me a week after my computer melted down (and cannot get a new one until the middle of Novenmber or December of this year - unfortunately - but when I am on the forums, I was just curous to find out what other players thought of me,p when on the forums? If it is with a sigh or groani at seeing me post, or if everone is indifferent to me when posting on the forums?

The reasons I ask, is that if the over-all response is negative, By the time I am anle to rejoin the game, I want to change my behavious in drop matches (both solo and CW Events) so that people know they rely on me and view me as an asset to the team I set up with for each drop, instead of thinking "uh oh, here is Leif Tanner, on our team".

Sorry if this does not belong here (and for sure, I know I have made some enemies during my play here, almost 3-4 months ago, but I just wanted to find out if the players who normally see me dropping with them are happy that I am on their team to fight with, or if the personal thoughts of players in my team I drop with think of me more as a handicap.

I am trying to upgrade my image with fellow MechWarriors, so please, if there is any gripe(s) that you have with me, please let me know.
I do not think you will be able to post any gripeds about me on an open thread, but if anyone can be bothered, you are mosre than welcome to send me a private message,, maybe give me somoe advice on how to be a MechWarrior to my teammates and not incur the wrath of anyone.

Thanks all for reading,p and hope that this thread does dnot go beyond the rules.

Edited by Leif Tanner, 07 October 2015 - 02:49 PM.

#2 Mordale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:56 PM

Its a game,...Have Fun :P

#3 Euphoric1RW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:59 PM

don't troll any one in game or on the forum and just go in stick with your team don't run off by self, and do the best you can, learn good builds for your mech that works for you and go have fun, no worries!

#4 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 04:19 PM

View PostMerroc Sandybanks of Frogmorton, on 07 October 2015 - 03:59 PM, said:

don't troll any one in game or on the forum and just go in stick with your team don't run off by self, and do the best you can, learn good builds for your mech that works for you and go have fun, no worries!

I do just that (except the trolling part). Most often than not, I hang back and provide support fire for my team(s) I drop with. It is nice if I get a get kill, but kill assist is stil acceptabe (and ony500 c-bills less than if you got a kill yourslef, not including bonuses for kill assists).

#5 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 08:06 AM

I guess what I am really trying to say is that I apologise to all if anyone viewed me as being snobbish or 'high and mighty'; really just my personality, since I get ticked off somewhat easily when people say certain things and I really mean no offense if I say or do something that makes me seem like I am not a team player, is all.

#6 BD RAIDR

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 133 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 08:49 PM

I think you're fine, Leif.

Me? I just focus on joking around or on team work, and try not to take everything too seriously. Sometimes things just don't go the way I'd like them too, so I just let it go. :)

#7 Creag

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 419 posts
  • Locationadelaide Australia

Posted 11 October 2015 - 10:08 PM

You're fine mate, we all make spelling mistakes when write something. Just lean back and have fun when playing. GL HF see you on the battlefield son

#8 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 14 October 2015 - 02:44 AM

Anytime I've dropped with you in CW you've conducted decently, admittedly that's only a few times, but I harbour no ill will towards you and I'm a FedRat.

#9 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:54 PM

Just spit on FedRats, blow up their mechs and you will do fine ! :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users