1 reply to this topic

#1 Nottah

Rookie

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1 posts
  • LocationEast Coast (N.C)

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:00 PM

Short and sweet post, which I am sure I am not the only one who would find it useful.

I need a Ready button on every screen when in a group. Maybe more of a convenience factor, but I am forever forgetting to go back into the social/group tab and clicking ready after doing some changes. Thanks for the consideration!

And on a side note, if I am missing the obvious let me know!

Nottah

#2 V O L T R O N

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 318 posts
  • LocationThe Flat and Motionless Earth

Posted 08 October 2015 - 12:20 AM

View PostNottah, on 07 October 2015 - 03:00 PM, said:

Short and sweet post, which I am sure I am not the only one who would find it useful.

I need a Ready button on every screen when in a group. Maybe more of a convenience factor, but I am forever forgetting to go back into the social/group tab and clicking ready after doing some changes. Thanks for the consideration!

And on a side note, if I am missing the obvious let me know!

Nottah

I suggest making macros a part of the UI, or stop people from doing it. Its assisting their play allowing a hold and squeeze to a very skilled technique that can be done naturally. I look at it as cheating, others disagree. Put it in code of conduct or something.

I also suggest expanding friends list options, away menus/status's, mailbox, something like an email of sorts. **** maybe merging this whole forum thing into it eventually.

Display the ammount of crit each weapon group you fired on an enemy. Sorts like dungeon raids in rpg games. Have it optional of course. Would help to tell on registration, and maybe a warning when aiming at / hitting friendlies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users