Can We Have Armor Quirks For The Jenner And Executioner? Please?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Rando Slim

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 459 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 04:04 PM

Please, please, please give these 2 mechs CT armor/structure buffs. Good ones, like +12-16 for the Jenner and +20-ish on the Executioner. Please PGI, these mechs are so painful to play right now. Even if I front load my armor on the EXE to 115 it melts because EVERYTHING pretty much hits the CT, and even when you torso twist like crazy you still die really fast, and since it has so many low mounted arm weapons and good speed and jumping, you'd think "aha, I'll brawl with it.......but its terrible at that because it just melts. The Jenner is well documented as being a CT on legs that can be cored front-wise from a 270 degree arc, it is in such a sad state now compared to firestarters and arctic cheetahs, it CANNOT compete with them. You've buffed the locust.....you gave armor quirks to the Cheetah already......why not the Jenner? Please, PGI, I'm BEGGING you. What do I have to do or say to get you guys to do this? I've sent support tickets about it already. Please, just do it, pretend I'm hypothetically correct and just TRY it.

#2 MechWarrior849305

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 09:17 PM

View PostRando Slim, on 07 October 2015 - 04:04 PM, said:

Please, please, please give these 2 mechs CT armor/structure buffs. Good ones, like +12-16 for the Jenner and +20-ish on the Executioner. Please PGI, these mechs are so painful to play right now. Even if I front load my armor on the EXE to 115 it melts because EVERYTHING pretty much hits the CT, and even when you torso twist like crazy you still die really fast, and since it has so many low mounted arm weapons and good speed and jumping, you'd think "aha, I'll brawl with it.......but its terrible at that because it just melts. The Jenner is well documented as being a CT on legs that can be cored front-wise from a 270 degree arc, it is in such a sad state now compared to firestarters and arctic cheetahs, it CANNOT compete with them. You've buffed the locust.....you gave armor quirks to the Cheetah already......why not the Jenner? Please, PGI, I'm BEGGING you. What do I have to do or say to get you guys to do this? I've sent support tickets about it already. Please, just do it, pretend I'm hypothetically correct and just TRY it.

How about just to rework hitboxes? Many mechs out there have terribad h-boxes -_-

#3 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 08 October 2015 - 09:28 PM

I support this.

#4 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,443 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 09 October 2015 - 04:51 AM

I'm almost done mastering the Executioner.. and all I can say is..

big

Fat

NO!

Dont need quirks.. Jenner is OP enough, and the EXE is deadly and quite powerfull..

This whole thread is one big "I suck as a pilot, so please, buff the mechs I bought so I can be better" wee-wee spamfest..

P.S.

Seriously, show me one mech or one mech pilot who would say no to armor buffs to his mech?

And since the great rebalance is coming anyways... this thread is totaly unessesary and should be locked in

Please Lock.

Edited by Vellron2005, 09 October 2015 - 04:54 AM.

#5 Khobai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23,969 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:54 AM

jenners fine as is

its already tiny as hell for its weight class

it doesnt need more armor too

#6 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,443 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 15 October 2015 - 05:07 AM

View PostKhobai, on 09 October 2015 - 10:54 AM, said:

jenners fine as is

its already tiny as hell for its weight class

it doesnt need more armor too

I said lock thread goddammit! :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users