6 replies to this topic

#1 ShiroganeTakeru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 156 posts
  • LocationMaskirovka hideout

Posted 08 October 2015 - 12:02 AM

So, when glorious capellan warriors, no matter how few of them in the game remains, will have their nonresistant mechs painted in capellan style?
Sorry to ask you this, but I do no remember any notice from PGI about this.

#2 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 November 2015 - 07:39 AM

Seems like not all mechs can have the camo pattern yet. I'm quite sure all my mechs except my panthers cannot use the camo. :(

#3 Tordin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:38 AM

Even if Im an FRR fella. I often use Capellan colors when it comes to green, f.example instead of kuritan and davion greens. Feels a bit off to use capellan cam instead of FRR. But I miss seeing more Liao folks pug and unit alike using their camo, its kinda awesome. If Im understanding this right, Im sure you will get the camos soon, tell PGI support about it or something.

A bit off-topic. Is it me or does it seems that there are more FRR members than Capellan? (again pug and unit alike) :huh: Just a hunch I got..

#4 jss78

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,575 posts
  • LocationHelsinki

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:57 AM

View PostTordin, on 15 November 2015 - 08:38 AM, said:

A bit off-topic. Is it me or does it seems that there are more FRR members than Capellan? (again pug and unit alike) :huh: Just a hunch I got..

Just looking at the number of faction tags you see in solo-queue games, I get the feeling that FRR is something of a hipster choice among the factions. They're supposed to be the smallest IS faction, but they sure don't look like it in MWO. :P I notice most fellow Finns I see in MWO roll with FRR, so maybe it's all the real-life Nordics bringing up the numbers.

Capellan Confederation's supposed to be the smallest of the great houses, and my hunch is that they're that also in terms of player base.

I rock Liao green in most of my mechs:

Spoiler

#5 MingTheMerciless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between here and Sian

Posted 16 November 2015 - 09:06 AM

That is a pretty sweet colour scheme. Loving the orange knee pads.

#6 _____

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 742 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 12:49 PM

Some units have their own camos. 4th TCR is tan and brown. Red Lancers is blood red and gold (at least as close to gold as we can get).

#7 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:41 AM

A lot of units have their own regimental colors, camospecs has an entire gallery for liao paint scheme and most Liao units have a tan and green color scheme

http://www.camospecs...ction.asp?ID=16

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users