When Would Be A Good Time To Start Unit Recruitments?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:36 PM

Since most already know, I will not be able to be in-game until mid-november - mid-december this year, but I was wondering what other people's thoughts were on the issue; if I should wait until I can play again or put out feelers now and build a basic command structure for when I can return (which would also give said basic command structure more practice while I am gone, so a bonus there).

Any comments welcomed, and do not hold back on anything harsh if the need calls for it. :-)

Cheers, Leif T.

#2 TheSilken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:42 PM

I'd say start now so then if things happen go slow you should have sufficient players to form groups without issues.

#3 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:49 PM

View PostTheSilken, on 14 October 2015 - 03:42 PM, said:

I'd say start now so then if things happen go slow you should have sufficient players to form groups without issues.

Yeah, I was thinking that too, but then I would have to practice a bit with those who are recruited and, right now, I cannot play the game (using a stupid notebook computer thing right now), but maybe applications... however the heck you write recruitment threads (in what you are looking for) :-p

Ed: spelling.

Edited by Leif Tanner, 14 October 2015 - 03:49 PM.

#4 TheSilken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:51 PM

Here's the solution then: Find a quality 2nd (and maybe 3rd) and have him/her take over that until you get back in a month or two.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users