Now Recruitminf For The Boardwalk Defenders (Bwd)

No replies to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 09:44 PM

However, it ias still 6 weeks since I acan start playing again, I trhought to start enrollings into the unit (preferrably Liao pilots, but not adverse to lone star merc units).

The unit if focused primarilt on House Liao and the Capellan Confederation, as well as the helping to defend and re-taking of World on the Kurita and Marik borders that come under attack (since I would like to build up our alliance with those Housesm to strengthen our own border Worlds from Clan attack and Davion aggression (and those other Houses who try and take advantage of Marik and Kurita Worlds, but since I am still 6 weeks away from getting on-line to play again, I was hoping to get 2 or 3 at least new recruits to join in, (to serve as EX and 3rd in Command so we can practising working as as a unit to build up our strength and, and one day, hope to be a strong Liao Unit that we can know each others playing styles and work work in co-ordinated strikes once we get to know how we can slowly rise through the ranks to be a formidable Unit, one day, matching and possibly surpassing other Units, like TCAF and the Gate Keepers, so if any other Liao pilot is interested in joining, post here in this thread and give a small description of your play style (and 'Mechs) that you own (though for secruity reasons,, send me a private message concerinmng what 'Mechs you own and are best at, so we can work a lot more effectively as a Unit through a week or two or practise, when I return in just a few weeks (6 weeks at most now yay!).
But until I return to the game with my new computer, anyone who is interested ion joining, can practise on their own until I am back - from the orders of the XO and 3rd in command, in command) to get to know each other other and our playing styles .

If anyone is interested in joining, please send me any applications vie private message with what 'Mechs you have and the 'Mechs you have and what 'Mech you use primarily.in drops (either solo or CW Events) so we at least have an basic understanding of how well we can work together aas a Unit to strengthen House Liao Worlds along the borders with our individual enemies of other House Liao, House Kuritia and House Mari to help them also defend their Worlds under attack (I am probably one of the few pilots who would like to help them both,to build our reputation and also, any Kurita and Marik pilotds eithout a Unit, you are free to join, since the Boardwalk Defenders (BwD) can form a proper peace treaty withihose Hoses, since they have both been really kind and underdtsnding to oue azliso snd helped us Liao;s in defending some of World from the recent Clan and wars nreskingout to defend out World from allmofmour enemies, IS and Clans together.

If you are interested, send my s privste as above and use our Unit to attack, both CW Events and solo drops.

Let me know ifr anyone is interested;I plan to deal significant damahgem to those who invadeour our Houses - that way, we can earn more toi work/

- Leif tanner

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users