• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationMech Junkyard

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:12 AM

1310 + 7 kills
MAL-1P
2x AC20, 2x MPL, 1x ML

my team were loosing 4-8, one of our guys scream in chat, damn, 3rd loss in row..... then I started to play my rambo-warfare.....
At the 11-11, it was me (42%) and (80%) adder. I had 0 shells, so lasers only fight around 3 minutes....

Posted Image

Edited by Titannium, 22 October 2015 - 03:31 AM.

#23 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:32 AM

I have two. Obviously this is more than two.

Posted Image
Damage: 1044.
Mech: Stalker 5N, pre quirks.
Why: 4 flamers, 1 small pulse laser, 5 SRM-2s.
Posted Image
Damage: 775
Mech: Trebuchet, pre-quirks.
Why: 2 streaks, 1 LPL, 2 MGs, TAG.
Posted Image
Damage: 609
Mech: Awesome 8V, pre-quirks. Build.
Why: Top score in an Awesome and next closest is 300 damage less.
Posted Image
Damage: 733
Mech: Victor 9S, Post Nerf-Nerf, during early quirks where Victor nerf was still bad.
Why: Because hover-jets® nerf-nerf® Victor still slaughters things, even with LBX.

The "quirked" game...is as unfair as it gets so any scores after it...bah.

Edited by Koniving, 22 October 2015 - 03:34 AM.

#24 FlipOver

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationIsland Continent of Galicia, Poznan

Posted 23 October 2015 - 01:07 AM

Don't know what happened with the picture on my first post but hopefully I fixed it...

Edited by FlipOver, 23 October 2015 - 01:08 AM.

#25 STEF_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nocturnal
  • The Nocturnal
  • 5,443 posts
  • Locationmy cockpit

Posted 23 October 2015 - 01:31 AM

This happened yesterday: Two man band, playing "The Carry"
Pretty hilarious.

Posted Image

edit: ops, tread said "the most", ...but I cannot remind only one, there are many special snow flake match

Edited by Stefka Kerensky, 23 October 2015 - 01:35 AM.

#26 jss78

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,575 posts
  • LocationHelsinki

Posted 23 October 2015 - 02:42 AM

I'll never forget this one game at Frozen City. I was running my 3xML 2xLRM5 Panther. I got a couple of early kills doing my normal "lurmishing" thing. Finally it was down to an enemy spider and a three of us. I had long since run out of LRM's. The Spider picked off my pals, and it was down to me vs. him. I sword-and-boarded like crazy, and was saved by running an STD engine in that build. Finally legged and then killed him, with 15 seconds left on the clock. I totally suck at one-on-one action, and I couldn't believe I had pulled it off. I was literally shaking and had to go lie down after that game :P.

Spoiler

In terms of raw numbers, my 1120 damage, 6 kill, 6 assist game at old Caustic Valley, with an SHD-2K. Just one of those afternoons when the stars aligned perfectly: I felt decisive, my aim was true, and the enemies went down.

Spoiler

View PostTractor Joe, on 21 October 2015 - 03:13 PM, said:

[snipped Alpine match screen]

I make Tourmaline my *****, all of my highest scores are on this map. When I see it's load screen I grin and giggle like a school girl.

I also love Alpine. Especially the long distances and the crystal-clear visibility -- it feels really relaxing to me, each time I get it after all these cramped poor-visibility maps. I'm sure I'd feel differently if I ran short-range brawler builds...

#27 Bluttrunken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 830 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 03:10 AM

500~ Damage + 3 Kills in a Mist Lynx. 2xSMPL, 2xMG, 1xSRM4.

That was tons of fun.

I had 1k+ damage games in other mechs but none was as fun and satisfying as that one.

Edited by Bluttrunken, 23 July 2016 - 10:20 AM.

#28 Audacious Aubergine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 05:15 AM

Pretty much any game that I kill something while using an Urbanmech.
Notable examples include:
- shooting a Grasshopper out of the air with an AC20 and killing him. Was on the Bog, he was jumping down from one of the plateaus and I had a perfect shot lined up
- melting the face off an Ebon Jag with a pair of ERLL. He must have gone afk because he stood out in the open, didn't even realise I was hitting him in the head until he was one blast away from death

A recent non-urbie game was only yesterday, the team hunting down a lone damaged Locust to finish off the match, me plodding around in an Atlas. The team had a lock on him, but he didn't realise he was running straight towards me. I waited until the triangle got just close enough and put a wall of SRMs in front of him when he ran over the hill.

#29 Raubwurst

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 October 2015 - 05:24 AM

1. Little bit over 1000 DMG
2. UrbianMech (3 MPL + 1 AC/5)
3. It was maybe one month after the urbie got released and most people had it put aside by this time. So an Urbanmech was quit rare. As always when you are in an urbie, I got totaly neglected by my enemies. The game was on frozen city an the fight in the city. There I spend my time running through the alleys and shooting at all these hugh 'Mechs with the AC and 2 salves of MPL before turning around the next corner. It took the enemy half of the match to realise I was more than the little trashcan they thought it be. I ended up winning this round with over 1000 dmg, 5 kills and 5 assists and where, propably, more impressed than my enemies.

#30 Threat Doc

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts
  • LocationO'Shaughnnessy MMW Base, Devon Continent, Rochester, FedCom

Posted 23 October 2015 - 05:47 AM

I don't play on this laptop, I play on the big desktop a couple of feet away, but I have screen shots for some enormously good games from the past.

The title says it. What is your most incredible game?

1. What was your ending damage? Around 850, I think, though it may have been higher.

2. Which mech was it in? CPLT-K2 Catapult, twin AC/5s, twin Large Lasers, really slow even with XL.

3. Why was it incredible? River City Night, the old River City, obviously. The remainder of our team was directly across from the Citadel, and I was just trying to find a good position when it's reported that the entire enemy team has come over from the Citadel and is intermingled with our forces. It's about five minutes into the game, I think so everyone remaining is sort of beat to hell, but until that moment the enemy team still had 9 or 10 'Mechs on their side, and I think we were 6 or 7 remaining. I pop out from between a pair of buildings into the river mouth, and there's immediately a 'Mech there, I popped in the head with an Alpha, he goes down. His buddy is right behind him and had no time to react, let alone maneuver, before I take inadvertent advantage of a nasty torso. I manage to kill two more who are harassing my team, working together, though I wasn't paying attention to how beat up they were, I just dropped them; more than likely they were pretty beat up, but then no one puts on back armor; all I know is, my guys were driving Lights, and I wasn't trying to back-shoot anyone, that's just how it turned out to be. Making my way around to the stairs so I can get back on land, a Firestarter, I think it was, comes at me from the right, hits me a couple of times, and shuts down just as I started landing shots on it, killed it. The last one was purely my kill, no one else had landed damage on it, and I think it was a Wolverine, actually... he's jumping around, PPC, SRM-6, and I think some Machine Guns, and I get up on land as I continue shoving AC/5 ammo down his throat. Climb over a rock sideways, I didn't see it, and over-corrected as I was coming down, so I took a leg, and by now I'm red all over and he is almost as accurate with his fire than I am, but I manage to smash his Center Torso to end the game. We had two people left over, including me.

Every so often, my targeting and hitting ability is pretty damned amazing, but as you can see from my tier, more often than not I'm crap. Still, I've had two other six-kill games with my K2, and three more high-kill games, since July 2012, with various 'Mechs. I'm no good with Lights, so I've had three kills total in my Lights. The highest number of kills I've had collectively have been in my Heavies.

Now, if you want to know about the most intense games I've ever had, and they happen usually once every three months of play, it's those when I'm maneuvering so well that I'm not being hit at all, and I'm landing crazy impossible shots, and my team mates and I -I don't play Community Nofare, at present- are working together so well that we're actually forcing the other team to make concessions in order to survive, and nearly the entire time of the game has gone by... those ones that leave me sweating and shaking in my seat... those are the best.

#31 DaveRatters

• PipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 68 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 23 October 2015 - 06:03 AM

My best ever match was on my favourite map (HPG) in a Banshee 3M with 3xLPL and 5xML. 7 kills and 1517 damage.

The last enemy mech (a Hellbringer) was using his ECM in disrupt mode, which set off the low signal indicator, which made me stop and listen on seismic - he was on the other side of a wall and so I sat and watched as he made his way around the wall and directly into a full alpha. Game over.

If he had of had his ECM in counter mode I might never of seen him

Very satisfying - but also very very rare to get so high a score - consistent I am not!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#32 Xbwalker

• PipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 89 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSanta Maria CA

Posted 23 October 2015 - 09:07 PM

Wow. 417k. A few of those games and I would have modules on all my mechs :)

#33 Phra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 07:48 AM

1428 with 6 kills in your meta lazorvommit EBJ, think I nearly did more damage than the rest of my team combined on River City.

But what's more impressive, I've seen a guy do 945 with 5 kills in a 4 ML Pirate's Bane, finishing the drop by himself 1v3. He killed one badly damaged mech, the dual LRM10 with no backup guns run out of ammo, easy frag, and finally out-danced a 6 UAC Dire to win the game.

Edited by Phra, 24 October 2015 - 07:50 AM.

#34 Hatfm

Rookie

• Liquid Metal
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 03:48 PM

1. 1422
2. Rvn-2x
3. 4v1 on the old Caustic Valley. Last kill was an Atlas who I kited the whole time as the other three (a badly damaged hunchback, and two fairly damaged stormcrows) came at me piecemeal.

Posted Image

#35 Xbwalker

• PipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 89 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSanta Maria CA

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:33 AM

I'm loving how many of these are light mech stories. FS9 and RVN especially.

Lights have much more ability to be exceptional and much more ability to fail miserably haha.

#36 Sylonce

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 300 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 November 2015 - 09:10 PM

Getting two kills with a stock Urbanmech std 60. Can't remember the damage (pretty minimal LOL), but man....

Why was it incredible? Because... Urbie.

Edited by Sylonce, 20 November 2015 - 09:12 PM.

#37 jayswing126

Rookie

• Talon
  • Talon
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 08:31 AM

1. 200
2. SDR-A
3. Almost like the battle of thermopoly. Another pilot on a spider and I, were the last ones. Score: 2-8 on crimson strait. We hung out at the back end of the tunnel, and 2 by 2, they came marching through. We were at the sides and just cut them down. If they got too far, we danced around them. Lost an arm, keep going. Lost a leg, keep going. Finally they pushed to far through and killed both of us. A glorious death!!!!

#38 Speedy Pinky

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:30 AM

2x Artic Cheetah with over 900 Damage (Both) and Last Man Standing!
Was one of the best matches i ever had with my Clan!

#39 DONTOR

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,806 posts
  • LocationStuck on a piece of Commando in my Ice Ferret

Posted 01 December 2015 - 10:03 AM

its 3 against 7, I'm in my dire wolf against 3 heaves 3 assaults and a medium, I kill them all in 1 minute 30 seconds. A little luck and a little skill can go a long way, never give up no matter the odds!

#40 Wolf Nuhts

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 10:41 AM

View PostKoniving, on 22 October 2015 - 03:32 AM, said:

The "quirked" game...is as unfair as it gets so any scores after it...bah.

THIS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users