91 replies to this topic

#1 Homeless Bill

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,968 posts
  • LocationA Box Near You

Posted 22 October 2015 - 02:21 PM

Gaze into my crystal ball, and all will be foretold.

> What about this mechs

This is why we can't have nice things.

> What are your plans, if any, to integrate solo and group queues into faction warfare?

Maybe some faction points are something. No plans. But Phase 3 guys. Good **** coming soon™. Praise be to Phase 3.

> Stock mech mode in private lobbies?

I don't know that I could come up with a more niche, low-impact chunk of work for someone to do. No.

> Is there any chance we will see any sort of "Gating" mechanism (IE: Complete X number of matches, Have X number of mastered mechs) before people can enter CW?

No. We don't want to limit people, but check out that tutorial guys!

> WE NEED A 16 WEAPON ATLAS... More guns is good for all mechs.

Just ******* shoot me.

> When can we get the Raptor in-game?

No, no - go for it. Please ask about every ******* 'mech that hasn't been released. "Where's the game going?" Who gives a ****? What else can I spend money on?

> Is there going to be a second IIC package

No really, this guy ******* *needs* something to spend money on stat.

> Raptor, pls? This one is important!

Release my favorite 'mech, baby. I suck yo ****! https://youtu.be/KQ2dquaHO7Q?t=192

I'm escalating this already-depressing war on decency. Take a drink for every 'mech request.

> Will there be a Campaign Mode in the future, if not near future?

Next year. Scripting works, but still a lot to do. Lots of focus on Phase 3 right now.

> Will we see MFRBs?

Maybe in campaign.

> Is 4v4 a priority?

Working on that and all sorts of other **** to fix CW. Praise be to Phase 3.

> Will the LB-AC line see a damage-per-pellet increase / Will ammo be normalized for the LBX-AC?

What's that you say? Nerf LBX?

> When can we expect to see the Javelin, Mongoose, Bushwacker, etc.?

Take a drink.

> When will ComGuard be a faction choice?

Never.

> When will Jump-jets be re-balanced?

Thinking about it. Really wary of poptarts though. Translation: never.

> When will we see more of the available weapon/electronics/equipment in-game?

We'll do a timeline jump as soon as we've squeezed every last dime out of the current one. Might coincide with the campaign.

> When are we getting the new assault game mode?

It's really great and I think you guys are going to love it. Translation: we don't really know how to play our game well, but when we mess around with it in-house, it's a pretty fun time.

> Can we get a stock-'Mech mode?

#DontStopBelieving

> What are decals going to be like, and when?

We realized we could probably make quite a bit of money from this, so we've pulled the programmer working on the new Assault mode to getting it going. We're hoping by the end of the year. Expect massive, awesomeness-related performance drops.

> ETA on the new skill tree?

We're working on it. Definitely.

> Buffs to under-performing weapons?

Nerfs to underperforming weapons you say?

> hit registration issues

Lol no.

> When will we see the IIC versions go on sale?

**** me. Drink.

> What planned (realistic) features that you hope to include in either the next phase or a future phase?

Good things. All kinds of great science. Praise be to Phase 3.

> Are you happy with the current pace of game development? If not, what steps are you taking to achieve a pace you find acceptable?

Lol what the **** do you think Russ is going to say to this? "No, we're not very good at this but buy the new 'mech pack anyways"? Why even ask a question like that when it's obviously going to get a politician answer?

> When are you going to change Streaks?

As soon as the community decides they're in a good place. Next question.

> What is PGI's strategy for managing numbers and factional balance in CW?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

> Why does PGI seem to be so reticent to consider adding fundamental aspects of BT to MWO that have been asked for by many since closed beta.

Stellar question. Real open-ended and objective. I'm sure the way you've phrased that will turn his ass around and get him on our side. Your three paragraphs are sure to change PGI's entire modus operandi and balance paradigm, you ******* gem of a commenter.

> Russ, will you continue to release more "Macross" Unseens?

No. We're going to - for no apparent reason - abandon a huge revenue stream and try to make up for it with more paint sales. Also, drink.

> What is the MWO balance process?

Awesome.

> Bushwacker please!

Drink.

> Would you consider hiding/removing kdr stats for the sake of teamwork and quality of gameplay?

Says the salty T5. What the **** would that do to improve teamwork and quality of gameplay? Only you can see your own KDR, so what the **** could that possibly affect other than your own fragile ego? Don't look at stats if you don't want to see it. Problem solved. Christ.

> When is the next PGI sponsored tournament going to happen?

No plans. But there's totally a sale this weekend.

> Is there any word on a colorblind mode?

Hmmm... I'll talk to X about it to see what kind of time that would take (http://i.imgur.com/U5Bdsbj.jpg).

> Due vast difference between BT boardgame vs MWO's FPS/simulation where there are no actual engine crits, any consideration on changing how IS XL engines are handled, by removing the destruction with loss of one side torso and provide them with a greater heat penalty than Clan XL?

"Will you do this super-specific thing?" No. "Let's wait until rebalance phase 3 guys!"

> What are your plans on releasing Clan Second Line `Mechs?

Drink.

> When can we see a CW with unit/faction owned jumpships, dropships, and factories. Where capturing a planet actually has consequences, such as on mech price/weapon price.

Maybe not all of that, but Phase 3 is dope yo. Praise be to Phase 3.

> What is the state of the rebalance?

Going great. Lots of good feedback. Might have it done in time for the Second Coming of Christ.

> MACKIE MACKIE MACKIE!?!?!?!?

Drink.

> What made you decide to hold this Townhall on a Friday?

Asking the important questions.

> ARE WE GOING TO HAVE AN EVENT SOON?

THIS WEEKEND OR NEXT WEEKEND PAIRED WITH A SWEET SALE!

> Are there any plans to overhaul game modes or objectives to discourage deathballing or elevate objectives to more than a secondary concern?

Lol no.

> What is the release schedule for the remainder of the Classic Series?

Drink.

> How would you make it so that the Jenner IIC doesnt immediately eclipse the Oxide?

Don't worry. We know what we're doing.

> Can we PLEASE fix Srms!!!

I don't know man I was using them the other night and got a couple kills. I feel like they're in a good place.

> Any chance of having mech hangars instead of dropships for starting locations?

"Wanna do some unnecessary extra work to change a purely aesthetic feature of the game?"

> is there any plans for more diversity in the battlefield in relation to teams? For instance different sized teams

Probably not for regular queue. But 4v4 CW guys. Maybe Solaris too.

> What is CW Phase 3?

Awesome.

> NO MORE MECHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good plan. With half of the questions in this ******* thread being about which robots people want to throw money at next, we'll be sure to cut off our main revenue stream to please those of you that don't feel like we're developing the game they way they wanted.

> Solaris 7?

Maybe at some point after Steam release, but likely concentrating on PVE next.

> Great frustration after scoring high damage, high kills, and high match score for both teams in the public queue but in a losing cause and having my PSR drop, even though individually I out played 23 other players.

Lol no you didn't peasant. It's pretty hard, even on a loss, to make your score down. Impossible if you beat the other 23 players. So much whine, but in reality, most people would be far lower ranked if PSR worked properly.

> Collision and Fall mechanics?

Oh jeez we're really thinking about making collision work like literally every other ******* game, but we feel the rubber-banding jankiness has a certain charm to it. And last time we fixed it no one liked it so it's really on the community for why we don't have it.

> Destructible enviorment?

Probably for the campaign, but no promises.

> weapon damage duration reduction? how long it takes a simple medium laser to do even 1 damage has lead to the now "laser vomit" problem we have

Laser vomit too strong, so reduce beam duration so even a single laser is much better. And that fixes laser vomit?? Do you people read your own questions?

> Have you considered using knockdowns/collisions to curb the light 'mech zerg-rush in CW?

No knockdown, no ETA on collisions.

> When are we having a final release for CW?

I don't know if you'll ever really be able to call it "final" - we're constantly improving and tweaking the mode to make it a better experience. Praise be to Phase 3.

> When can we expect some new content? I'm talking about maps. I'm talking about PvE elements...heck even melee combat!

We're totally updating all the maps man and it's going great. Lots of good feedback. We're awesome. And PVE is also coming. No plans for melee though.

> When will PGI start reaching out to others for assistance on areas where they may be lacking?

No man we totally know what we're doing.

> When will you update the website in its entirety to reflect the current status of the game?

I'll talk to our web guys about that. Definitely.

> Laser minimum range slopes?

Yeah we'll totally do that very specific and convoluted change even though I clearly haven't had time to read the proposal since I'm being asked right now. Real answer: we're working hard on the rebalance and have a lot of good feedback - just wait to see how it turns out guys.

> Is it possible to make stats like 'solo kill' and 'kill most damage dealt' available on the stats page?

Yeah man totally talking to our website people.

> could you please expound on the future of IS "Unseen" and Clan IIC mech releases.

Drink.

> Will you ever give us a way to quickly remove all the modules from all the mechs in one quick step?

We're always working on improving the UI, and I think we've made some big steps recently. Translation: **** off. It's inconvenient on purpose - we want you to buy a set per 'mech or suffer if you don't.

> Will there be a pilot system/quirk/module mechanic? [describes a scenario where a pilot is another layer of quirks]

Always looking to add more needless complexity, but no plans. Hopefully maybe different skins for your pilot though. Buy buy buy!

> When can we get C3 and C3 slave electronics, will they perform like tabletop rules?

If we can find a weird way to jam them in our infotech rework, you can be sure we'll do something offputting with it.

> Will you consider or even entertain the thought of rolling back locked jumpjets?

Rebalance in progress. Going to use it to sidestep every one of these suggestions and proposals. Just wait and see how it turns out then we'll take another look.

> Why is PSR not based on a zero-sum evaluation?

Because a lot of rich peasants will get butthurt that they're not nearly as good as they think they are. By having the majority of the playerbase a tier above where they should be based on pure skill, we feel like everyone's happy with their gold star.

> are there any plans to implement any sort of subsystem destruction such as the waist ring locking or laser lenses cracking?

Weapons can be destroyed now, but don't think we'll lock the torso based on damage. Maybe engine criticals at some point, but no plans.

> My questions is based on my short game time the XP and c-bill rewarded is heavily biased towards damage and does not really look at the roles of different mech weights.

Infotech brah. It's gonna fix all the things.

> Going to ninja Dawnstealer here: Hatchetman.

Drink.

> Will the Steam Badges, Wallpapers, Animated Emoticons and Achievements be ready in time?

Of all the things to care about...

> I also want the Raptor!

Drink. ****.

> Will we see mechs come out with out having to pay money and wait 10 months before we get them?

Never.

> How could there be the strong deterioration of quality in the tartan camouflage pattern?

I'll ask somebody about that and get back to you (never).

> When will you finally look at Battle Value instead of shutting down and ignoring us when we bring it up?

"When are you going to admit I'm right and you're wrong? Literally dozens of people agree. Long live TT."

> [a three-paragraph-long rant about what they're doing wrong with no associated question]

Do you really think anyone important is going to read it, or that anyone unimportant gives a **** what you said? It's a questions thread. They're going to collect QUESTIONS. Get on twitter if you want to prattle ignorantly about how you'd make a game.

> Any chance MASC will get some tweaks?

Not really looking at any. It's working well and solid enough for now. Maybe a slight buff once rebalance happens.

> When will the Mech Trees finally get the overhaul they need and what are your plans for it?

90 days.

> Do you have any plans for further XP unlocks?

Sounds cool, but probably don't have the resources to dedicate. Focusing on PVE and CW Phase 3 (praise be).

> Would you consider allowing faction groups to "purchase" planets in their faction's territory and customize lore for those planets?

Again, sounds cool but we're a way off from that. Maybe Phase 4.

> When will we see "steam" release?

UI is close. Late this year (maybe coinciding with new Assault mode and decal support).

> I would like to ask for a way to reenter a Mech back to stack build.

Nope. We could if we got loading saving and loading working, but we're not working on that.

> Why are weapon recoil, weapon impact (getting hit by AC20 or similar would jerk cockpit in a direction), reticle bob and rear-facing cameras and searchlights not in MWO and will they ever come?

Jeez great suggestions. All I can say is maybe sometime next year.

> Will we ever see a quick-command chat option, like pressing F2 then 1 to say "Enemy under ECM!" or something?

Command rose... oh yeah... uhhh... uhhh... pass.

> When can we hope to see some new maps (not reworked ones)

Probably not until we get Alpine and a couple others re-done.

> When can we expect some planetary worth or reasons to conquer planets in CW?

Praise be to Phase 3.

> What are the plans for making flamers a viable alternative to machine guns for energy-heavy or energy-only battlemech chassis?

What's a flamer?

> Whether you add bushwacker, albatross, kodiak and hellhound?

Drink.

> kodiak - WHEN ?

Drink.

> expand all button SAVE - WHEN ?

What? Expand what? SAVE? Just write a real ******* sentence Jesus.

> "After the Mauler got this "Awesome" PPC like Energyslot Gun Barrel on its Arms, is it possible to see this also on the Awesome, Catapult-K2/Jester again?"

Just like the Catapult missing ears, fixing small, aesthetic ****-ups on old 'mechs that no one use is our absolute top priority.

> When will you properly address the pinpoint alpha issue?

I think we're doing a pretty good job. I know a lot of you don't like Ghost Heat, but it works guys.

> Are there any plans to release larger maps than we have now? Maybe about 4-8 times larger

Lol no.

> Would you consider adding randomization (obviously with mechanics to make it fair) of spawn locations and cap points/bases on maps?

I wish this wasn't his second question so it would actually get an answer. But if it did get asked, the answer would probably be, "Yeah maybe I'll talk to some people and get back to you."

> At the end of your videos theres alwayse the logo of Cryengine 3. I want to know do you intend to implement it for use in the game in the future, because to me it looks likes this?

Don't really know what this is asking, but the answer to engine questions is always the same: we've heavily modified CryEngine 3 so we can't really update anymore, we don't have support, we're not switching to Unreal, and that's that.

> Is there still a plan to release more Modules and/or release more Module Levels?

Yeah as soon as we come up with something else as broken as OG Seismic or Radar Derp, we'll drop it along with three or four totally useless modules. But don't worry - we're going to balance the good one out by making it cost way more.

> [after four paragraphs telling them what sucks about IW] What do you think about information warfare now, after all the feedback from players?

It's coming along nicely, we've gotten a lot of good feedback, and I'm excited for the next balance PTS.

> Has PGI tried to implement Windforce's convergence at infinite idea to solve balance issues in the game?

No.

> Have we convinced you to throw out the "lock for more laser range" mechanic yet? There is a poll on the forum

Loud minority, small sample size, lots of people like it.

> Are there any plans to introduce daily quests/missions?

Hoping to add this some time next year to keep people addicted.

> What are your plans to balance CW ?

Praise be.

> would you consider using a per match vote on a Random selection of maps/modes

We'd consider it, we should do it, but no plans.

> Will any of the Resistance Mechs be able to utilise any captured/salvaged II-C Technology?

Lol no.

> Will there be more of the reseen mechs brought into mwo

It's been a while. Time to drink.

> Will there be options to filter maps like we can regional servers?

No. Don't want people mass-avoiding certain maps and screwing up queue times - already too many factors for MM.

> When is P.G.I going to hire a good developer that understands how to create a match maker

The better question is when they're going to have the player population to be able to make proper matches. All of you people bitching incessantly about the matchmaker just don't get it - there will NEVER be a solution that pleases everyone. It's a bunch of tradeoffs, and all they can do is wiggle around and make it look like they're improving it when nearly everything they can do is going to result in lateral movement for player satisfaction.

> Are there any plans to close the 20-ton and 40-ton holes in the Clans' mech selections?

Drink.

> ok, pls, some questions, thnks.

Okay bring it on.

> PSR is ****. U can do a lot of damage, a lot of kills, but if your team is suck, u get = or v

Not a question. Try again.

> Weight balance is **** without 3\3\3\3 or something like that.

Still not a question. Come on you can do it.

> We need headlights with dynamical time change

Almost there.

> Xl Gyro's and removable actuators for IS?

There we go. That's a question. Answer: no plans.

> Halloween trick or treat event?

You know it.

> can you please start posting bandwidth usage rates for MWO, so players know just how much bandwidth is being used

Not a chance.

> There a Chance of adding more Paint schemes for the King Crab?

Drink? It's not a 'mech request, but I'm drinking just to be safe.

> Will you be addressing the problems of TTK caused by perfect convergence by introducing a method of spreading damage across multiple components?

No. Rebalance will fix everything guys just wait.

> Is dynamic CoF (that changes based on things like speed, JJ thrust, targeting, heat, # of weapons fired and so on) on the table?

No.

> What are your thoughts on incremental heat penalties?

Maybe at some point, but we're doing this rebalance thing right now...

> A major factor in low player count during PTS runs is the need to have to have a completely separate client. Is there any intention to streamline this, like simply read the files which are unchanged from the main client?

No. That's just how things work. It's a different build with different data, and so you need separate sets. Doing a delta with what's installed and having two sets of stuff laying around and... just no. Tons of extra work for zero benefit to PGI.

> Is PGI open to testing more player-backed changes in PTS if there is a consensus among the players as to how they should be changed?

Nah. **** feedback.

> ETA on Mech Rescaling?

Got put on hold. Still no ETA and not a high priority.

> COCKPIT SCREENS. When???

When hell freezes over.

> What are you focusing on MOST for the Steam launch?

Tutorials, UI, NPE, and we're pretty close to where we want to be.

> Coffers, when will we get to use them? Is this part of Phase 3?

Probably Phase 4. But Phase 3 is seriously awesome guys. You're going to love it.

> Would you concider putting [my very specific balance proposal] in MWO?

No. Jesus. Why do you people ask these kind of questions? It's never going to get an answer.

> Why LOADING... and SAVING... screens lasts so long?

This is on a page too far back, so he won't have to answer it. Shame. If he did though, "Yeah it got better with some of the UI upgrades we've done, but there's always more work to do. I'll have someone look into it."

> Would you consider transfering all game assets into Unreal Engine 3 for maximum optimization?

You armchair developers have no ******* clue what you're talking about when you suggest an engine switch. Porting this game over to another engine would likely take at least 6 months of dedicated work - if not more - where nothing else gets done. It will NEVER happen. Stop asking.

> what is the total picture for the Balancing?

http://i.imgur.com/se9QhCS.png

#2 Sarlic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 4,519 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 22 October 2015 - 02:27 PM

Oops wrong thread.

Should be in the Daily Whine.

Edited by Sarlic, 22 October 2015 - 02:34 PM.

#3 FupDup

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts
  • LocationThe Keeper of Memes

Posted 22 October 2015 - 02:28 PM

But...can I have a Raptor yet? :P

#4 Speedy Plysitkos

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationMech Junkyard

Posted 22 October 2015 - 02:32 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you just summarize next 25 town halls. seems 95% correct answers.

and...... enjoy your PERMABAN :D

#5 Sarlic

• Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 4,519 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 22 October 2015 - 02:33 PM

View PostTitannium, on 22 October 2015 - 02:32 PM, said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you just summarize next 25 town halls. seems 95% correct answers.

and...... enjoy your PERMABAN :D

Oh, we all can be sarcastic a some times.

I just love to make a troll-post when i feel to need for it.

Props for this thread.

Edit: i'm in the wrong thread. Though i was in Daily Whine.

Edited by Sarlic, 22 October 2015 - 02:45 PM.

#6 Sarlic

• Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 4,519 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 22 October 2015 - 02:40 PM

If you want i can leave it here.

#7 Screech

• Knight Errant
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 02:56 PM

I will give you an "A" for the intense effort you put in this but it really came off as incoherent.

#8 FupDup

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 02:58 PM

View PostScreech, on 22 October 2015 - 02:56 PM, said:

I will give you an "A" for the intense effort you put in this but it really came off as incoherent.

I think it started off pretty good but then it started to lose its patience/focus and try to encompass too many specific random forum ideas.

I guess it could be compared to the "#savemwo" townhall meetings hosted by the Word of Lowtax shortly before this game was declared as "launched."

Edited by FupDup, 22 October 2015 - 03:08 PM.

#9 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,250 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:19 PM

LMAO, really captures the frustration I feel every time someone suggests some super convoluted mechanic and then asks why PGI isn't considering it right now.

#10 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:23 PM

View PostGas Guzzler, on 22 October 2015 - 03:19 PM, said:

LMAO, really captures the frustration I feel every time someone suggests some super convoluted mechanic and then asks why PGI isn't considering it right now.

How about .XML edits?

LB2x to 2KM/s (and not the Copy Pasta 1330M/s error of the LB5x)

SRMs to 500M/s

#PGIPLZ

Paul said:

Posted Image

Ghost Damage is the far simpler solution.

Edited by Mcgral18, 22 October 2015 - 03:25 PM.

#11 Narcissistic Martyr

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 4,242 posts
  • LocationLouisville, KY

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:25 PM

Get this man a liver transplant STAT!

#12 Gas Guzzler

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,250 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:26 PM

View PostMcgral18, on 22 October 2015 - 03:23 PM, said:

How about .XML edits?

LB2x to 2KM/s (and not the Copy Pasta 1330M/s error of the LB5x)

SRMs to 500M/s

#PGIPLZ

Nothing wrong with XML edits IMO

#13 Damocles

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,527 posts
  • LocationOakland, CA

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:27 PM

Praise Be To Phase Three

#14 Ex Atlas Overlord

• Survivor
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:33 PM

That people share ANY of the opinions is why this game is like it is right now.

Sounds like you got the developer you deserved.

#15 Wintersdark

• 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:36 PM

View PostHomeless Bill, on 22 October 2015 - 02:21 PM, said:

Accuracy.

Yeah, that seems pretty much exactly right.

I've very seriously considered going through the questions thread, and simply ignoring everyone who asks a moronic question. Seems an excellent way to reduce forum spam.

My favourites are the massive diatribes/full page thesis suggestions, because of course someone is going to carefully read them and spend half an hour explaining them to Russ. Who will then misunderstand completely anyways.

But also the complaints. They're pretty awesome too. Not questions, or even suggestions, just complaints.

View PostFupDup, on 22 October 2015 - 02:58 PM, said:

I think it started off pretty good but then it started to lose its patience/focus and try to encompass too many specific random forum ideas.

I guess it could be compared to the "#savemwo" townhall meetings hosted by the Word of Lowtax shortly before this game was declared as "launched."

I'm not sure if you're talking about the Townhall's themselves of Bill's prophecy above, but this absolutely does apply to the Townhalls themselves.

I'm 100% behind Russ getting up and answering questions, keeping lines of communication open. The guy is really trying, and he's doing a pretty good job, but as the thread title says:

Garbage in, garbage out.

#16 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:37 PM

View PostThe Atlas Overlord, on 22 October 2015 - 03:33 PM, said:

That people share ANY of the opinions is why this game is like it is right now.

Sounds like you got the developer you deserved.

...they don't share anything of note.

That's part of the annoyance.

WAIT, please buy this new mech pack.
This might be the only Mech Pack Announcement hall which doesn't, but there's still time to fix that.

CW Phase 3 Soon™, and Exciting things after blah, but no useful information.

Edited by Mcgral18, 22 October 2015 - 03:40 PM.

#17 Deathlike

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:42 PM

Bill, tell us how you really feel. ;)

The last time we spoke Bill, I had no idea how much of a bittervet you were (I thought I was pretty bad), but man you're taking it to another level.

It doesn't shock me one bit though the vast amounts of bad questions, but to boot, you have the most predictable responses from PGI (because PGI) and that if we haven't all figured out what insanity is... Homeless Bill is part of this asylum.

Thanks man. Maybe some day you'll drop by and bring your Pretty Baby for some random hilarity. I sure don't mind.

#18 FupDup

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:42 PM

View PostWintersdark, on 22 October 2015 - 03:36 PM, said:

I'm not sure if you're talking about the Townhall's themselves of Bill's prophecy above, but this absolutely does apply to the Townhalls themselves.

The latter, but I do see how it could kinda apply to the former as well.

#19 Deathlike

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:43 PM

View PostFupDup, on 22 October 2015 - 03:42 PM, said:

The latter, but I do see how it could kinda apply to the former as well.

Just use past Town Halls as reference.

Homeless Bill is spot on.

#20 Wintersdark

• 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:45 PM

View PostDeathlike, on 22 October 2015 - 03:42 PM, said:

Bill, tell us how you really feel. ;)

The last time we spoke Bill, I had no idea how much of a bittervet you were (I thought I was pretty bad), but man you're taking it to another level.

It doesn't shock me one bit though the vast amounts of bad questions, but to boot, you have the most predictable responses from PGI (because PGI) and that if we haven't all figured out what insanity is... Homeless Bill is part of this asylum.

Thanks man. Maybe some day you'll drop by and bring your Pretty Baby for some random hilarity. I sure don't mind.

You know me, I'm a white knight with the best of them.

But honestly? While I'm sure Bill meant that with a healthy dose of cynicism, compare this with the transcript.

I'm willing to bet a mech that he's spot on substantially more than he's wrong.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users