6 replies to this topic

#1 Shadey99

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:08 PM

Hello,

I keep a spreadsheet of my stats so I can see how well various mechs do for me and I can then see if even small changes effect my results and use those to tweak my mechs. I get my stats by going to my stats on the website in my profile since otherwise I'd have to go through fifty million pictures I'd need to take and keep. All that said...

I went to see my stats after a few matches for the Cicada 3F(L) and Nova D (L), however no stats exist in my profile for them. I'm not sure if the Zeus 9S2 (L) is the same way as I haven't gotten around to them yet.

Is there some reason no stats show up for these mechs? Usually minutes after playing the first match with a particular mech they appear there.

#2 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:03 PM

Mine are at the bottom. The newest mechs don t show in the list of the mechs of their kind. They got a new ID and are in another position.

Check again. Below the Clanmechs.

#3 Kmieciu

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,437 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 27 October 2015 - 02:13 AM

View PostShadey99, on 26 October 2015 - 08:08 PM, said:

Hello,

I keep a spreadsheet of my stats so I can see how well various mechs do for me and I can then see if even small changes effect my results and use those to tweak my mechs. I get my stats by going to my stats on the website in my profile since otherwise I'd have to go through fifty million pictures I'd need to take and keep. All that said...

I went to see my stats after a few matches for the Cicada 3F(L) and Nova D (L), however no stats exist in my profile for them. I'm not sure if the Zeus 9S2 (L) is the same way as I haven't gotten around to them yet.

Is there some reason no stats show up for these mechs? Usually minutes after playing the first match with a particular mech they appear there.

Disable Mad Stats :-(

#4 Shadey99

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:17 AM

View PostMarc von der Heide, on 26 October 2015 - 10:03 PM, said:

Check again. Below the Clanmechs.

That wasn't the case originally when I posted this.

View PostKmieciu, on 27 October 2015 - 02:13 AM, said:

Disable Mad Stats :-(

That fixed it for some very strange reason... For a plugin I use to make it easier to find things (because unlike PGI I can filter and sort the list with Mad Stats), it has some strange issues with those mechs... Maybe if PGI would add in most of the features like sorting and filters I could stop using that plug-in all together...

#5 Kmieciu

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,437 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 27 October 2015 - 11:34 PM

View PostShadey99, on 27 October 2015 - 04:17 AM, said:

That fixed it for some very strange reason...

Wait for plugin update.
http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4789696

#6 MrKvola

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 329 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:28 AM

ALL loyalty 'mechs seem to have disappeared from my stats summary and I am not using Mad Stats... any idea what is going on?

#7 jss78

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,575 posts
  • LocationHelsinki

Posted 14 November 2015 - 10:38 AM

View PostMrKvola, on 12 November 2015 - 08:28 AM, said:

ALL loyalty 'mechs seem to have disappeared from my stats summary and I am not using Mad Stats... any idea what is going on?

Yep, same for me. My Loyalty Cicada used to be at the bottom in mech stats, away from the other Cicadas. But as of recently, it's nowhere on the list.

I'm not running any plugins -- just looking at the plain MWO website.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users