7 replies to this topic

#1 Asmodan

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI

Posted 04 November 2015 - 05:11 PM

Hopefully this will get some attention here, because my emails to both PGI and Xsolla are going unanswered.

The situation:

I attempted purchased 49.95 worth MC on 10/28. The transaction did not go through, so I cancelled out and processed under a different card, which worked fine. Approximately ten minutes later I received an email confirmation that the *first* transaction also went through, duplicating my purchase.

Logging into the game confirmed the duplication as I now had two of the bonus mechs, two mech bays, and 24,000 MC.

I sent Xsolla an explanation with both transaction numbers asking for a refund on ONE of them. I received this refund to my bank account and the bonus items (a Stormcrow and a mech bay) were removed from my account on 10/29.

Everything up to this point is working fine. But....

On 10/30 the MC from the second transaction was removed from my account. Just the Stormcrow and the mech bay were left intact. I did *NOT* receive a refund for this purchase however.

I've emailed billing support at billing@mwomercs.com without response. I've emailed Xsolla without response. Paying $50 for a Stormcrow and a mech bay is unacceptable, as is having this issue ignored for a week straight.

Can someone PLEASE direct me to someone who has the authority to fix this issue? As I said, either return my money or return my MC. But this is not appropriate customer service.

Edited by Asmodan, 05 November 2015 - 06:58 AM.

#2 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 04 November 2015 - 05:26 PM

According to your explanation you paid 2x $50, and received 2x 12,000 MC, 2x Stormcrow, and 2x Mech Bay.

You asked Xsolla for 1x refund and received 1x refund.

PGI removed 1x Stormcrow and 1x Mech Bay on 10/29.
PGI removed 1x 12,000 MC on 10/30.

So, they removed the entirety of one transaction (12,000 MC and one 'Mech and one Mech Bay) over two days. And you got refunded by Xsolla for one transaction.

I don't see the problem. You paid twice for two transactions, got one refund for one transaction, and had the MC and items for one transaction removed. They just happened to be the MC from transaction 2 and the Stormcrow and Mech Bay from transaction 1.

After all of that, you paid 1x $50, and you have 1x 12,000 MC, 1x Stormcrow, and 1x Mech Bay.

By your explanation, there is nothing wrong.

-----

I could see a problem if they removed 2x 12,000 MC from your account. But that's not the way you have explained it.

Edited by Durant Carlyle, 04 November 2015 - 05:32 PM.

#3 Asmodan

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI

Posted 05 November 2015 - 06:57 AM

You misread.

I ended up with a duplicate purchase of 12,000 MC and asked for a refund on one.

They took back 24,000 MC, one Stormcrow, and one mech bay but only refunded me $49.95 for one of the two purchases. So in short they took back essentially everything I had purchased for both transactions but only refunded the cash for one of them.

So I paid $50 for a Stormcrow and a mech bay and ZERO MC.

This is my MC log if that makes it clearer:

Posted Image

I got a cash refund for the -12000 on 10/29, I did NOT get a refund for the -12000 on 10/30.

EDIT: I can see how one sentence wasn't particularly clear, edited to for clarity.

Edited by Asmodan, 05 November 2015 - 06:59 AM.

#4 Asmodan

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI

Posted 05 November 2015 - 07:03 AM

Also, to be clear I didn't want a refund for the second transaction. I just wanted to buy 12,000 MC and ended up with 24,000 for $100. If I was going to spend $100 I would have just bough the higher tier and got an extra 1,000 MC for essentially free along with a bigger mech.

That said, if I had known they were going to screw this up so bad I would have just ate the 1,000 MC loss and let the extra $50 ride. As it stands how I'm out $50 for almost nothing and I'm having my emails and requests for help ignored. I just want the 12,000 MC I paid for back.

#5 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,576 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 05 November 2015 - 07:23 AM

Poke Support again, and explain your situation. Probably best to respond to the same e-mail that was sent to you, so it's on the same ticket.

It sounds like someone goofed. They are human and it can happen from time to time. (Maybe two different people saw your ticket and each refunded your MC, without realizing that someone else already did it?) I've found their customer service to be very helpful, but sometimes a bit on the slow side. I don't know what more to say, as we on the forums can do little to help you...

#6 Asmodan

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI

Posted 05 November 2015 - 07:54 AM

Yeah, I've been emailing Xsolla and PGI since this happened a week ago without a response. I followed up with both again last night, posting here was more of a blind attempt to get some attention on the subject.

At this point I don't care if they give me back my other $50 and take the Stormcrow back or if they give me the 12,000 MC I paid for. I'd just like at least some kind of confirmation that someone is even looking at the damn issue. Sending back a message that just says 'we're working on it' would be sufficient, because right now the appearance is that no one is doing anything (other than effectively stealing $50 from me).

#7 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 05 November 2015 - 02:36 PM

View PostAsmodan, on 05 November 2015 - 06:57 AM, said:

You misread.

For the record, I did not misread your post.

You say they removed the 'Mech and Mech bay on 10/29, but you do not mention the MC. Then they removed the MC from the second transaction on 10/30.

I can see they removed both 12,000 MC adds on the pic from your next post, but your initial post STILL doesn't reflect that. :P

In any case, here's another post hoping they take notice...

Edited by Durant Carlyle, 05 November 2015 - 02:38 PM.

#8 Asmodan

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:12 AM

PGI got in touch with me last night and took care of this. Big thanks to Sergio Santos.

Edited by Asmodan, 06 November 2015 - 09:12 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users