176 replies to this topic

#141 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:31 PM

Starting now. Hop onto our TS channel for some cooperative drops. New to the game, thinking of joining a unit? Check us out on our channel see. Already in a unit and feel like working with a larger group for a few drops? Hop on in, no pressure to join us.

wsb.ts.nfoservers.com

#142 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts
  • LocationComing to a planet near you!

Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:26 AM

YAY 16th Feb I get my beloved Rifleman, don't care if its **** or doa or whatever I'm running it. Rifleman has been my firm favourite since when I was first introduced to battletech... So pleased its coming.

#143 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 03:46 AM

FYI guys, I could be out for a little while, I'm trying to sell and buy a house at the moment that's taking up my time. I'll of course do my best to get on to blow mechs up as its great for stress relief.

#144 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 08:06 AM

Remember Mechwarriors, Wolf Spider open drops this Friday, come for a giggle and shoot some mechs...

#145 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:02 PM

You all have lives. Family, working away from home, interests in the amazing HD graphics of the outdoors. WSB gets that. We have no mandatory scheduled practices or training days that you must attend or get booted. We do make a point of all getting together on Friday nights and having some fun, carnage filled, cooperative drops.

We encourage you to drop by our TS server on Fridays around 2100 GMT and check us out. You may even find you'll be interested in joining. If that's the case just let us know and we'll gladly sign you up. Membership requires no tedious trials, no c-bills or MC out of your pocket. Just be 18+, have TS and preferrably a microphone.

#146 TTDeadsayer

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 79 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:10 PM

Forgot all about last Friday, honestly. My room mate was out of town so I was enjoying having my place to myself. Should be there this week though. Looking forward to some at least semi-coordinated mech hunting. Might just have to acquire a bottle of whiskey for the occasion.

Edited by TTDeadsayer, 02 February 2016 - 12:11 PM.

#147 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:54 AM

Gah....one more day and it's open drops for me! Solicitor papers, mortgage offers, estate agents all combined build a rage inside me that only destroying mechs can fix

#148 TTDeadsayer

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:58 AM

That's the spirit!

#149 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:24 PM

We will likely be dropping CW tomorrow. Any players who are currently contracted with Steiner are encouraged to join us on our Teamspeak. Should know the drill by now, upon joining our server ping Blackfang or myself for permissions. wsb.ts.nfoservers.com

#150 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:56 AM

It's nearly that time of the week again, join us at wsb.ts.nfoservers.com (no password) for a fun filled night of mech destruction. Look forward to seeing you all there :)

#151 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:51 PM

Good drops tonight Spiders, here's Pathos rocking is Whammy...

Posted Image

#152 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:47 AM

The Wolf Spiders (WSB) continue to recruit. We are not a large unit, nor do we strive to be.The unit was founded on the friendships and common passions which drove us to success in the past. We build on that past for the better, as we look towards making a place for our gaming community within MechWarrior Online. Wolf Spiders represents a mature, friendly focused group of players across North America and Europe. If you're interested in joining, you are encouraged to join our TS server ( wsb.ts.nfoservers.com ) on Fridays starting around 2100GMT, or contact Blackfang or myself.

The following guidlines are how we expect a Wolf Spider to behave and perform;

1. Our community is mature and we enjoying having a laugh, telling bad jokes, and using bad language. But make no mistake, when it's gaming time, we expect people get focused and give their best performance. Wolf Spiders have been involved with MechWarrior Online's development and beta testing since day one.

2. Personal verbal attacks made against other members, based upon ones credo won’t be tolerated. We expect you all to act like decent human beings. If you want everyone to respect your own beliefs and views then you should respect others.

3. As a member of our community you are a representative of said community. When undertaking any activities, including, but not limited to, playing MechWarrior Online, posting on the MechWarrior Online Forums, or just generally where you're interacting with the wider community as a member of the Wolf Spiders we expect you to act in good faith, and uphold our good reputation.

4. We will not tolerate under any instances, the use of hacks, or cheating to gain a competitive edge within the gaming environment.

5. We frown upon needless smack talk and trolling. We want teams to fear and respect us for our abilities on the field and in game. We don’t want to be known as bad losers, or bad winners who make other peoples gaming experience less.

6. We do not tolerate sexism, racism or bullying of any user.

#153 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:03 AM

YAY for Rifleman countdown, Yay for wednesday, two days away from open drop fridays. Who's joining us?

#154 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:08 PM

Our favourite time of the week is coming up. On February 12 around 2100 GMT, join us on our TS channel for open drop night. This is a great opportunity for new players to get some experience playing with a group and see what an organized unit can do. Though we are recruiting, there is no pressure to join our unit if you come by. Upon logging into the TS server pink Blackfang or myself for serer permissions.

wsb.ts.nfoservers.com

#155 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:05 AM

Well it took me sometime to get back into the swing of it lol but before long I was destroying all that stood before my black knight haha. Good times, cheers Pathos, Falah and Estray :) will upload a new album to imgur and send around a link and we can pick the best ones.

#156 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 02:09 AM

Just a quick one, I'll be out for this Friday so I won't be able to drop, anyone new joining the WSB TS server please remember to ping Pathos only :)

#157 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:59 PM

New week, new patch, another open drop. I'm expecting to kill several Riflemen this Friday. Come play with us, don't be another casualty.

#158 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 11:43 AM

The weekend is coming. Open drops Friday, February 19th. Log in to our TS server and ping me for server permissions starting at 2100 GMT / 1300 PST.

We also continue to recruit, but that's not what these drops are all about. Log in, have fun playing in a structured environment. If you want to join, just make it known.

wsb.ts.nfoservers.com

#159 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 11:36 AM

A shame filled bump for the weekend. WSB are continuing to recruit. Pilots wanted for all time zones.

Edited by Pathos, 20 February 2016 - 11:36 AM.

#160 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 05:40 AM

Well I'll be around on the Friday drop night and I really want to test out my new rifleman. Got any good builds for it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users